US was one of the worst movies Ive seen in my entire life

most viewed right now
-58  149
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '16        #51
Killa 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 463 463
 DUCEDUCE said
What a dumb a*s you are calling people retarded cause they didnt get this sh*tty movie. fu*k outta here with your bad tastes in movies.
So you just admitted bc you didn't understand it ..thts what made it bad ? So like I said you're retarded lml ..
Be easy fam ...ya nighas is a abomination frfr

1 day ago '16        #52
Killa 
space
space
space
 justin747 said

See bi*ch a*s n*ggas like you are exactly the problem. If I didn't like something, you can't get mad at me over a difference of opinion instead of having a discussion.

I personally just thought it was a dumb movie. The acting was good, but plot was boring and the twist was predictable. I I didn't like the half funny/half serious tone of US or Get Out.

Now if you wanna prove me wrong, stay on topic about the movie cause you don't know sh*t about me in real life. You new n*ggas argue like hoes. You don't know how to stay on topic.

f*g**t a*s n*gga your not black ..suck my d*ck ..and youre retarded .....and the twist was meant to be predictable u dumb bi*ch . Bc the real twist is her son is a tether u dumb motherfu*ka...

1 day ago '18        #53
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,967 | Props total: 12829 12829
 Killa said
So you just admitted bc you didn't understand it ..thts what made it bad ? So like I said you're retarded lml ..
Be easy fam ...ya nighas is a abomination frfr
What all this over a movie? fu*k bro you need help.

+2   

1 day ago '16        #54
Killa 
space
space
space
I only debate with smart n*ggas ...i t up on retards (fully functional people that choose to stay/be ignorant/oblivious to things )

1 day ago '17        #55
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 67735 67735
 Killa said
fag**t a*s n*gga your not black ..suck my d*ck ..and youre retarded .....and the twist was meant to be predictable u dumb bi*ch . Bc the real twist is her son is a tether u dumb motherfu*ka...
Go play in traffic with a blindfold on

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 day ago '16        #56
Killa 
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
What all this over a movie? fu*k bro you need help.

No I just hate dumb ppl ..the world would be a greater place if retards was ridden from the earth

1 day ago '16        #57
Killa 
space
space
space
 justin747 said
Go play in traffic with a blindfold on

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Woah your such a bad a*s lol ....you fu*king loser face a*s n*gga lol

1 day ago '04        #58
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,125 | Props total: 15743 15743
 1Oh said
Not movie of the year or anything but it was good and thought provoking.

Def one of the best horror/thriller flicks this year if we're comparing it to Pet Semetary, Childs Play, and Annabelle.

If Lupita got an Oscar nom for her performance, I wouldnt be against it.
yea if people think this is pure trash then what are these other horror/suspense movies this year

it might not been the greatest sh*t ever but it wasn't bad.

i rather have these creatives swing for the fences with something different (us, herrediatry, midsommar, babadook, quiet place, goodnight mommy) than do friday the 13th 25 or halloween the force awakens where they do a bunch of nods to the other movies that they said they are ignoring. im not going to knock halloween too much unless prt 2 does similar sh*t

sidenote: if they are going to half a*s all these stephen king adaptations(even though i know they are tricky because a decent amount of his writing is inner thoughts) then at least bring back christine..its not a great movie but fu*k it why not at this rate

justin747 said
I've watched US twice. Probably won't ever go back.

As far as people breaking it down, if that's what's needed to understand a movie then the director failed IMO. I shouldn't need some random nobody from YouTube explaining a movie. Who's to say that they're correct anyway?

And honestly I fully understood the movie. That's what made me hate it. The third act of US and Get Out ruined both movies. Both movies needed a twist and neither had it.
what extra twist did get out need? did you want him to be set up to the sunken place towards the end rather than the middle? do you have any ideas to add another twist to it?

im guessing you not a fan of how his "twists" are the undertones in the 3rd act

would you prefer his original idea of the main dude going to jail instead of his boy finding him?

i just want your thoughts of how to make get out better

1 day ago '15        #59
Preacher Mane 35 heat pts35
space
space
$14,803 | Props total: 33942 33942
IMO it's far from the worst movie, but it was disappointing as hell.
+1   

1 day ago '17        #60
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 67735 67735
 justinjones said
yea if people think this is pure trash then what are these other horror/suspense movies this year

it might not been the greatest sh*t ever but it wasn't bad.

i rather have these creatives swing for the fences with something different (us, herrediatry, midsommar, babadook, quiet place, goodnight mommy) than do friday the 13th 25 or halloween the force awakens where they do a bunch of nods to the other movies that they said they are ignoring. im not going to knock halloween too much unless prt 2 does similar sh*t

sidenote: if they are going to half a*s all these stephen king adaptations(even though i know they are tricky because a decent amount of his writing is inner thoughts) then at least bring back christine..its not a great movie but fu*k it why not at this rate

what extra twist did get out need? did you want him to be set up to the sunken place towards the end rather than the middle? do you have any ideas to add another twist to it?

im guessing you not a fan of how his "twists" are the undertones in the 3rd act

would you prefer his original idea of the main dude going to jail instead of his boy finding him?

i just want your thoughts of how to make get out better
IMO the movie should have been an allegory. True Self vs The Self you show everyday.

Same with Get Out. I felt like it should have been an allegory or metaphor for real life. The first 2 acts were all the crazy sh*t happening, then the final act should have been explaining how everything really happened vs how he perceived it. That would have made the more way more relatable and enjoyable.

Now I understand that he does this on purpose, but it doesn't work FOR ME. I felt the same way about Key & Peele the show. The weird tone he uses doesn't work for me. I just find it boring and corny.

I give him all the props and credit for being a black man and doing big things, but I don't like his product and I hate that I'm expected to like it even when I honestly don't.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  166
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ex 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  67
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+53online now  36
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized