Why has Chris Paul been on 3 different teams In 4 years?

most viewed right now
+21  89
103 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '12        #101
Nas Won 6 heat pts
space
space
$305 | Props total: 1503 1503
 That Guy Fly said
I been telling you n*ggas for years that dude is a certified ho n*gga. Lebron is the only n*gga in the league that fu*ks with dude and even he is starting to move differently around him.

Dude always been a snake a*s n*gga and someone who when it hits the fan blames everybody but himself.

n*gga is the fu*king president of the players a*sociation and his peers still donít respect him

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 days ago '18        #102
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 12821 12821
 Nas Won said
n*gga is the fu*king president of the players a*sociation and his peers still donít respect him

[pic - click to view]

Bro that sh*t was hella disrespectful.

2 days ago '05        #103
Hold That 118 heat pts118
space
space
$42,531 | Props total: 29904 29904
 Fameus said
Answer: Because its the NBA, players switch teams for thousands of different reasons.

Jim Jackson 12 teams
Drew Gooden 8 teams
Matt Barnes 10 teams*
Kurt Thomas 10 teams
Rod Strickland 9 teams
Andre Miller 9 teams
Shaun Livingston 9 teams

whats the conspiracy behind all of them?
They aren’t or were never considered superstars or top10 they are journey men
+1   

2 days ago '16        #104
WoodPipe 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 37910 37910
He could have played with AD or Zion, now he stuck in OKC

2 days ago '15        #105
NoSleep 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 2120 2120
 Fameus said
The way it works is "top tier" players in todays climate of the NBA switch teams at the end of every contract. Whats even your point? "Hall of famers" dont switch teams? Because thats moronic. How many "Hall of famers" that are playing today have switched teams :Rodman hmm:
So why didnít you list those Hall of Famers?

Iím just arguing against the post you made, amigo.

And top tier players change teams at
their own accord, CP has left/been booted from his last couple of teams with whispers of his teammates not liking him.

Am I lying?

2 days ago '04        #106
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 6961 6961
 Hold That said
They arenít or were never considered superstars or top10 they are journey men
Jim Jackson drafted 1st round #4

Marcus Camby 1st round #2

Drew Gooden 1st round #4

Andre Miller 1st round #8

Shaun Livingston 1st round # 4

NBA GM: hi commisioner i'd like to use my 1st round top 5 pick on "i dont or never considered" superstar please.

NoSleep said
So why didnít you list those Hall of Famers?

Iím just arguing against the post you made, amigo.

And top tier players change teams at
their own accord, CP has left/been booted from his last couple of teams with whispers of his teammates not liking him.

Am I lying?
Why are you arguing and agreeing with me at the same time sh*t is weird

The point was NBA players switch teams all the time (those were the extreme). Four teams is nothing to be shocked about. Shaq was on how many teams? Vince on how many? Lebron on how many. 90s were the superstar stays with 1 maybe 2 teams era This is the era of i switch teams till i find the one that gets me a championship for my brand era. If youre surprised that a star switches teams in this era youre a certified moron. Y'all do realize Steph is the longest tenured player in the league right?
+1   

1 day ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,144 | Props total: 20051 20051
 faceoffizhere said
And Melo won a chip in College point? Have you seen what he did with the little he had especially those hornets teams?? Had he not been hurt the year before last they also woulda beat the warriors and that was the conference finals wasn't it?
He was healthy this year and he couldn't beat the Warriors game 5 when Durant got hurt and then got worked game 6 on his home floor to be eliminated but you want me to believe had he been there game 7 last year they would have won? I mean come on, with mr all time great PG his team lost by 58 points in a playoff game.

Stop with the excuses folks

1 day ago '09        #108
space
space
 Fameus said
"Top 3 all time Point Guard"

Not on my top 10 PG list. I know nobody who says if i'm making a all time team Chris Paul is my PG.

I struggle to think of a "all time" PG who has accomplished less in the playoffs. Has he even ever made it out of the first round (seriously asking)

Magic Johnson
John Stockton
Gary Payton
Isiah Thomas
Oscar Robertson
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd

Who you taking off for Chris Paul top 3 all time point guard

But youre right it's definitely some super secret behind the scenes players a*sociation drama and has nothing to do with him being a a**hole and teams just trying to switch things up. You right homie

[pic - click to view]

I never said Chris Paul was top ten all time. Keep up grasshopper

1 day ago '09        #109
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,973 | Props total: 1067 1067
 That Guy Fly said
He was healthy this year and he couldn't beat the Warriors game 5 when Durant got hurt and then got worked game 6 on his home floor to be eliminated but you want me to believe had he been there game 7 last year they would have won? I mean come on, with mr all time great PG his team lost by 58 points in a playoff game.

Stop with the excuses folks
He was hurt all year what you mean?? He never healed they rushed him back dont you remember dude kept going out. If Harden was so good why couldn't he close em out last year then alone? They did go up 3-2 with paul in and he was balling til he got hurt? Paul will never be the same tho regardless that injury is serious.

1 day ago '04        #110
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
I never said Chris Paul was top ten all time. Keep up grasshopper
You did worse, you inferred he was a top 3 all time point guard. Read what you write buddy boy.

Pivot your way out of your own words

Who on that list is always referred to as a top 5 or top 3 all time point guard

1 day ago '09        #111
space
space
 Fameus said
You did worse, you inferred he was a top 3 all time point guard. Read what you write buddy boy.

Pivot your way out of your own words

You didnt read or quote the rest so I'll need you to keep up. My post was about how he is viewed on here and in the media.

I think my view on Chris Paul is well known. Again, keep up grasshopper.

1 day ago '04        #112
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
You didnt read or quote the rest so I'll need you to keep up. My post was about how he is viewed on here and in the media.

I think my view on Chris Paul is well known. Again, keep up grasshopper.
God youre bad at this, you said the man was top 3 all time point guard. That was your statement. Nothing about the media nothing about how he's viewed on here. You said he's "top 3 all time point guard".

I guess Tony Massenburg is the equivalent of Chris Paul now huh? All time players dont switch teams this damn much unless it's at the end of their career and they're just trying to hang on for a few more checks. Teams arent moving on from best players in the game types this easy unless we're saying he isnt an all timer or worthy of the mantle?

Are we?
Nothing you said after that has any bearing on that statement. NONE. Nice try though buddy boy. You might find this surprising but i have no idea about your views about the man. The more you try to pivot out of this the more clear it is youre a pathological liar or just in plain denial. Theyre your own fu*king words. Seek help.

1 day ago '09        #113
space
space
 Fameus said
God youre bad at this, you said the man was top 3 all time point guard. That was your statement. Nothing about the media nothing about how he's viewed on here. You said he's "top 3 all time point guard".

Nothing you said after that has any bearing on that statement. NONE. Nice try though buddy boy. You might find this surprising but i have no idea about your views about the man. The more you try to pivot out of this the more clear it is youre a pathological liar or just in plain denial. Theyre your own fu*king words. Seek help.
You cant be this dumb.

1 day ago '04        #114
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
You cant be this dumb.
Spoken like a little boy who cant defend his own moronic statement. You'll grow up one day grasshopper

1 day ago '09        #115
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,973 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Fameus said
"Top 3 all time Point Guard"

Not on my top 10 PG list. I know nobody who says if i'm making a all time team Chris Paul is my PG.

I struggle to think of a "all time" PG who has accomplished less in the playoffs. Has he even ever made it out of the first round (seriously asking)

Magic Johnson
John Stockton
Gary Payton
Isiah Thomas
Oscar Robertson
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd

Who you taking off for Chris Paul top 3 all time point guard

But youre right it's definitely some super secret behind the scenes players a*sociation drama and has nothing to do with him being a a**hole and teams just trying to switch things up. You right homie

[pic - click to view]

Thats because most only pick 1 off the top 10 you listed which is magic. A lot of people pick Bron for their pg too

1 day ago '17        #116
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
$16,711 | Props total: 48067 48067
Is he the new melo?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  150
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+24online now  65
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  37
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  12
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized