Quelle Rox - Cosmic Gloom Indie Psychedelic

most viewed right now
+21  89
103 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 days ago '16        #1
54 page views
0 comments

Bidam7 369 heat pts369
space
space
$29,781 | Props total: 76560 76560
Quelle Rox - Cosmic Gloom Indie Psychedelic

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

@Rhyming Joints @True School 2 @Sucka Repellent @Ron Swanson @WavyGnu @WaveForLife2 @messy marv stan @Avon_Barksdale @Knowledgeable @Ant McQueen @HIGH LVLD @Illuminati 8ob @Shhon @True School 2 @WorldDominance @YOURKINGB4EVER @iswerve @Ravishing @MULVTTX @stutteringrap @RubbahBandMayn @Ugur25 @JarlesBronson @Givenchyx @rello99 @The Consultant @timdog @postemupndunkit @ThunnLanguage @PaperBoy971 @smokeytheblunt2 @Thworldisyours @dubsax @halfadash @bmf24eva @SPdaGOAT @JayStillPaid @HolyFatherSteve @REALHIPHOP @A-L-P @freebiggavel @demari @O1as @Rockstar718 @C.R.I.P. @TheRealFetti @dacoolestg @LumiHeights @theillest11 @KeepinItTrill @backtrack @LordOfSwag2020 @The batman @foshoVoodoo @illEskobar @datVAkid @Nut-In-Honeys @mumbosauce @Pretty Tone @OGpremo @MiNimE3 @InfamousJ @DavidAames @mumbosauce @tokinjohn @Eddiemia07 @DRockBSP @Eclectic @Clyde @vandalizm @potorico1 @Bighempin of QM @Ant McQueen @HIGH LVLD @YOURKINGB4EVER @iswerve @Ravishing @ThePainkiller @stealthm91 @jigga_benjamin @THEDONN @Two 40 Shorty @MilliRock @CheebaHawk21 @Sk8bamboo @Machine @OldBusiness @jvee @ChickBoss414 @PROV @Cartel-Clipz @LightWeight @ThatNigg22 @RubbahBandMayn @Ugur25 @JarlesBronson @Givenchyx @rello99 @The Consultant @timdog @postemupndunkit @ThunnLanguage @PaperBoy971 @smokeytheblunt2 @Thworldisyours @dubsax @halfadash @bmf24eva @SPdaGOAT @JayStillPaid @HolyFatherSteve @REALHIPHOP @A-L-P @freebiggavel @demari @O1as @Rockstar718 @C.R.I.P. @TheRealFetti @dacoolestg @LumiHeights @theillest11 @KeepinItTrill @backtrack @LordOfSwag2020 @The batman @foshoVoodoo @illEskobar @datVAkid @Nut-In-Honeys @mumbosauce @Pretty Tone @OGpremo @MiNimE3 @InfamousJ @DavidAames @mumbosauce @tokinjohn @Eddiemia07 @DRockBSP @Eclectic @Clyde @vandalizm @potorico1 @Bighempin of QM @Tha TC @BuffaloSouldier @METABaron @BLACK FIST @akverse47 @consigliereA @StillSFamilyRep @The_Most_H8ed @P DRILLA @Aesop730 @Kingme @BathWaterMelody

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Quelle Rox is entirely independent. On why she chooses to go it alone, she says: “Having complete artistic control of my music is very important to me, which is why I love being my own songwriter and producer. Although each track takes more time and effort, being this involved in my music allows me to represent my mood and ideas in the purest form. This is particularly important to me as a woman in an industry largely dominated by men.” Having complete control over her artistic endeavors allows Quelle Rox to guarantee that her art remains hers, and hers alone. She does not answer to anyone, and that provides her with the freedom to make unfiltered, unapologetic music. And it sure pays off.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

https://open.spotify.com/ .. 2OE5TjrvCyNZc7
To release a debut single that is so evocative and so seamless is quite a feat, especially considering Quelle Rox is a solo project. Her love may bring her the blues, but she sure brings the rhythm to her music.

[video - click to view]

best
worst
0 comments

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  150
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+24online now  65
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  37
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  12
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized