Euphoria has truly outdone itself with that Nate & Jules scene from Episode 4.

most viewed right now
-20  98
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 days ago '14        #1
389 page views
17 comments

Doc Logical 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$42,384 | Props total: 64631 64631
Euphoria has truly outdone itself with that Nate & Jules scene from Episode 4.

[video - click to view]

+1   

best
worst
17 comments

3 days ago '14        #2
Doc Logical 1237 heat pts1237 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

and they k*lled it with the soundtrack.

This show is a beautiful car crash of what the fu*k and I'm thoroughly engaged in the plot development of every piece of it.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+4   

3 days ago '04        #3
Mike T 180 heat pts180
space
space
$17,444 | Props total: 33813 33813
I only watched the 1st episode. That's the teen trans chick right? That his dad was fu*kin?

Last edited by Mike T; 07-13-2019 at 05:19 AM..

3 days ago '14        #4
space
space
 Mike T said
I only watched the 1st episode. That's the teen trans chick right? That his dad was fu*kin?
Destroying, if we're being honest.

Peaks and valleys man. Peaks and valleys.

I don't blame you for not watching anything after, but you're kind of missing out on some of the most surreal in your face teen drama, you've ever seen.
+5   

3 days ago '04        #5
Mike T 180 heat pts180
space
space
$17,444 | Props total: 33813 33813
 Doc Logical said
Destroying, if we're being honest.

Peaks and valleys man. Peaks and valleys.

I don't blame you for not watching anything after, but you're kind of missing out on some of the most surreal in your face teen drama, you've ever seen.
Like I said in the og thread. The cinematography is tier 1. I just think it's weird to be watching adults portray teens fu*king.
Show did make me appreciate being a teen in the 00's
+8   

3 days ago '14        #6
space
space
 Mike T said
Like I said in the og thread. The cinematography is tier 1. I just think it's weird to be watching adults portray teens fu*king.
Show did make me appreciate being a teen in the 00's
So fu*king lucky.
[pic - click to view]

and yeah it is. Especially all ALL the s*xualising of kids HIGH SCHOOL aged. I feel like we're ignoring this.

The amount of times they have pulled or tried to pull somebody on "yo that's statutory sh*t" right there. Boggles my mind nobody has called this show out that they're not college aged. These aren't seniors, they're playing the characters as high school aged kids.

[pic - click to view]

but with HBO production.

Then again. Season 2 can only get more fu*king nuts so.

3 days ago '10        #7
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 10187 10187
Yea. I didn't know about it but after the end of episode 1 when I noticed what I hadn't caught earlier I was all in. This is just top tier story telling. Life from a different perspective w/o exaggerations to appease a whiny public. Art over antics.
+1   

3 days ago '14        #8
space
space
 marx1684 said
Yea. I didn't know about it but after the end of episode 1 when I noticed what I hadn't caught earlier I was all in. This is just top tier story telling. Life from a different perspective w/o exaggerations to appease a whiny public. Art over antics.
Right ?

Like there is a character here clearly going through something and while he's doing some reprehensible sh*t.

I want this n*gga to get better.
[pic - click to view]

Just like in life. Good and Bad is a matter of perspective and circumstance.

3 days ago '10        #9
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 10187 10187
 Doc Logical said
Right ?

Like there is a character here clearly going through something and while he's doing some reprehensible sh*t.

I want this n*gga to get better.
[pic - click to view]

Just like in life. Good and Bad is a matter of perspective and circumstance.
There are no good or bad people for the most part. Too broad a brush to paint such a detailed picture. Proper character development may not allow you to fully understand but can open the door for a healthy flow of empathy.

3 days ago '17        #10
Smallville 
space
space
space
$437 | Props total: 487 487
It’s weird but it’s fresh and has great writing from the narrators perspective and the animation or cinematography it’s engaging gotta run longer to be on degrassi level though
+1   

3 days ago '17        #11
SATX 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 2192 2192
Just finished episode 2,
[spoiler - click to view]

3 days ago '14        #12
space
space
 SATX said
Just finished episode 2,
[spoiler - click to view]

Dont ask me how.

I had to do it.....

3 days ago '11        #13
dymablink 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 5935 5935
Op, the scene alone of Jules riding her bike through the woods to go meet ‘Tyler’ was suspenseful as fu*k while being beautifully shot.

This show is gonna be GOAT show one day
+2   

3 days ago '14        #14
space
space
 dymablink said
Op, the scene alone of Jules riding her bike through the woods to go meet ‘Tyler’ was suspenseful as fu*k while being beautifully shot.

This show is gonna be GOAT show one day

[video - click to view]

This scene was fire. The way they cut to each of the characters and zoom in on everything. Felt like a thriller. I LOVED it.

Last edited by Doc Logical; 07-13-2019 at 04:46 PM..
+2   

3 days ago '18        #15
Pastor Ra 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 10378 10378
1 of the reasons that I like it because it addresses some of the dysfunctional sh*t of reality that people love to ignore.

- Kids being different and instead of talking to them, the school and/or "parents" send them to a "professional".

- The "perfect" on the surface people are the most fu*ked up mentally. Nate's dad and their fam is a perfect example.

- Down low n*ggas are the reason that LBGTwhatever else have been oppressed. Down low leaders (government, leaders and royals) been doing gay sh*t for centuries, but make sure that they blend in with the rest of society. n*ggas be like "he's not gay, he had kids and a wife for decades". Well, isn't that the perfect cover?

So much more sh*t that's a reflection of the fu*ked up world we live in. The story isn't anything complex. Just simple and dysfunctional sh*t on display and is going to boil over and explode in the audience's faces.

While they address a lot of sh*t, I feel like they may steer clear of race sh*t. Won't call them scary or pu**y for doing so, but it would be admirable if they did. Drugs, s*xual preference, and pedo sh*t aren't the only social issues.
+3   

3 days ago '15        #16
Preacher Mane 35 heat pts35
space
space
$14,803 | Props total: 33939 33939
I really wish Rue would’ve punched that twin dead in his sh*t when she went to get her sister.
+3   

3 days ago '14        #17
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
1 of the reasons that I like it because it addresses some of the dysfunctional sh*t of reality that people love to ignore.

- Kids being different and instead of talking to them, the school and/or "parents" send them to a "professional".

- The "perfect" on the surface people are the most fu*ked up mentally. Nate's dad and their fam is a perfect example.

- Down low n*ggas are the reason that LBGTwhatever else have been oppressed. Down low leaders (government, leaders and royals) been doing gay sh*t for centuries, but make sure that they blend in with the rest of society. n*ggas be like "he's not gay, he had kids and a wife for decades". Well, isn't that the perfect cover?

So much more sh*t that's a reflection of the fu*ked up world we live in. The story isn't anything complex. Just simple and dysfunctional sh*t on display and is going to boil over and explode in the audience's faces.

While they address a lot of sh*t, I feel like they may steer clear of race sh*t. Won't call them scary or pu**y for doing so, but it would be admirable if they did. Drugs, s*xual preference, and pedo sh*t aren't the only social issues.

Jules is my favorite character on the show and the show's true main.

[pic - click to view]

fu*k. IT !!

fu*k it.
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

First scene on. fu*kING INVINCIBLE.

......no no but all that stuff you're saying too @ I agree.
[pic - click to view]

To be honest with you, I haven't gotten that deep on in yet. Maybe it's because I've seen SO much sh*t. I'm just taken it for granted right now and because the tone of the show goes from gay to what the fu*k to holy sh*t to oh my god on a week to week basis sometimes within the show itself.

I haven't really gotten to the true core of the show in terms of themes, symbolism and ideologies....Yet. Like I need a couple weeks of this being off to really think about what I'm watching.

I'm just riding the roller coaster with my hands in the air on this right now...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Doc Logical; 07-13-2019 at 06:15 PM..
+2   

3 days ago '14        #18
Bigboi781 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,396 | Props total: 3723 3723
 Pastor Ra said

I think McKay or whatever his name is, story arc will end up having racism. The frat, dating asl*tty white girl, football team, all adds up perfectly tbh
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  154
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ex 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+24online now  67
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  41
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  8
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized