ASAP got whooped in they own city?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2013, 12:13 PM         #121
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which way of real r yall talkin bout?

real my n*ggas is get money, feed fams n move up, avoid guns. dont solve anything but more headaches

belieeve dat
 5 years ago '12        #122
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
what the fu*k is going on in this thread?
 5 years ago '10        #123
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Scrilla said:
Word, lmao. NY vs The South war. Ya'll took this sh*t to a whole different level.
 5 years ago '13        #124
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 Scrilla said:
This....
 5 years ago '12        #125
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
bottom line. this A$AP vs. RK beef will probably NEVER end unless rocky and purrp make a truce.

until then, some A$AP n*ggas is gonna get hands on them, and some RK dudes will as well.

just how nature works.
 5 years ago '09        #126
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4550 4550
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Look at this
[pic - click to view]

Stop hyping

aiNt nothing but flaw bwoys over dere

I bet.

BUT ILL PLAY ALONG

cuz

one of might throw a 12 inch rat

at me
[pic - click to view]

once again, come down to 204 talkin that sh*t get ya f*ckin neck snapped. pus*y a.ss n*ggas, it aint hard to run ya mouth on a computer.
 5 years ago '12        #127
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 johnnysnow said:
Lmaoo downsouth n*ggas love to hate us

Wayne was a Dipset groupie when he was making his best music

Jay bagged Beyonce a bi*ch from the south cuz none of them dirty dusty south n*ggas had enough game to bag her

Wayne and Baby are known f*gs and they're the face of N.O and the South

Ross was a C.O and lied about it, Lil Wayne never sold drugs or was ever about that life and he shot himself, Slim Dunkin died and Bricksqaud did nothing. DTE gets punked by them African n*ggas,

Plus the south music is garbage

Etheeeeeeeerrrrrr Boooooooooy
 03-27-2013, 05:01 PM         #128
antoniob321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with NY, but come on woe...

Some of yall n*ggas soft a.ss charmin n*gga. Not all cause I know n*ggas in NY who gone ride.

But most of these NY n*ggas in this thread just like them other c*cky n*ggas, all talk and no bump, im not speaking for the whole south but I know damn well you come down here n*ggas coming for yo neck bro, sh*ts like a connection down here.
 5 years ago '12        #129
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Peterparker said:
First of all i'm from the south but to sh*t on NY hip-hop is to sh*t on ya father

Honestly, if it wasn't for the south bronx it wouldn't be no such thing as hip-hop or boxden so at the end of the day n*ggas will have to realize that NY hip-hop birthed this sh*t and birthed many styles that even the south has ran with and made it it's own but it all goes back to NY.

2nd aint none of you n*ggas on here gone talk sh*t in person in NY or any southern city. I've seen New Orleans n*ggas got they a.ss beat in small east texas towns after Hurricane Katrina cuz they thought since it was a small town they were just gonna take over. I'm talking about dreds flying in the air cuz they running from a a.sswhooping

Just cuz u the man in ya own yard don't mean you can go in somebody else back yard and start busting sh*t.

Stop taking credit for homicide rates like you put in some genocide work. Its n*ggas k!lling n*ggas in they own city. Not Oakland n*ggas going to New Jersey n k!lling a gang of New Jersey n*ggas. STOP IT
#RNS, this is what I say all the time, I don't never talk sh*t about a region/state or city of whole n*ggas. Cuz its real & fake everywhere. I got mad family down south. But I jus say don't act like NY soft cuz we fell off mainstream music wise.
 5 years ago '10        #130
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
New Orleans and the rest of The South got talent and not all NY n*ggas are soft. Btw no matter where u from gotta respect the birthplace of hip hop.

johnnysnow said:

Jay bagged Beyonce a bi*ch from the south cuz none of them dirty dusty south n*ggas had enough game to bag her

Ross was a C.O and lied about it, Lil Wayne never sold drugs or was ever about that life and he shot himself, Slim Dunkin died and Bricksqaud did nothing. DTE gets punked by them African n*ggas,

Thats not all factual but the part that is factual is fu*ked up
 5 years ago '04        #131
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
 Smokeen Freeman said:
gon on ugly a.ss n*gga

only n*gga I know is Gangsta gibbs

every n*gga I know from Indiana
fu*ks wit Louisiana heavy...
This is y I'm mad son. When master p waas hitting us with a cd a week his first reported sales where all from the midwest. So a little kid in chicago listens right. Then this kid moves to atl still thinking that master p and no limit sh*t was hot. Now this kid says I can make beats like Mo B (d) and beatsbythe# and rap like master p. This kids even so smart he puts a dance to his style and upload it to the internet
 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM         #132
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
asap got his a.ss whooped a few times
 5 years ago '11        #133
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Peterparker said:
First of all i'm from the south but to sh*t on NY hip-hop is to sh*t on ya father

Honestly, if it wasn't for the south bronx it wouldn't be no such thing as hip-hop or boxden so at the end of the day n*ggas will have to realize that NY hip-hop birthed this sh*t and birthed many styles that even the south has ran with and made it it's own but it all goes back to NY.

2nd aint none of you n*ggas on here gone talk sh*t in person in NY or any southern city. I've seen New Orleans n*ggas got they a.ss beat in small east texas towns after Hurricane Katrina cuz they thought since it was a small town they were just gonna take over. I'm talking about dreds flying in the air cuz they running from a a.sswhooping

Just cuz u the man in ya own yard don't mean you can go in somebody else back yard and start busting sh*t.

Stop taking credit for homicide rates like you put in some genocide work. Its n*ggas k!lling n*ggas in they own city. Not Oakland n*ggas going to New Jersey n k!lling a gang of New Jersey n*ggas. STOP IT
No, black people birthed this sh*t! Plus it's all criminal
There were mcs before hip-hop
There was dj's before hip-hop
B boys moves were derived from old jazz dance, kung fu, modern dance etc
Graffiti I mean look at any old cartoon and see the tag "killroy was here" on the wall
Sampling is taking some other peoples creative work and making music out of it
It's creative too put all of those things together and I love it, but got to keep it networth. And sorry just cause some whitey is born in the Bronx he/she don't have more of a claim over hiphop than my black a.ss (off subject but networth) yell™
 5 years ago '12        #134
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Walmart said:
lol @ these hipster crews f!ghting. They don't even seem like they're about that

At least they're not shooting at each other like those non-f!ghting 300/BrickSquad kids in the Chi.

lol @ Chief Keef talking about "We Don't Use Hands" that's b/c you can't f!ght little pus*y
Yea... Our military ain't usin hands either. What u expect to happen in the awesome man?? Most of the n*ggas they have problems with is gang members. U can k!ll them cuz cops don't do sh*t about it cuz bodies get found too much to figure out all the gang violence cases. So tell me this, if u shoot guns at your ENEMY, that's bad? U just wanna f!ght then have them come back, f!ght, come back again, again, again? How can u say ones who shoot are pus*y and can't f!ght? So a person who can f!ght shouldn't join the military cuz they can't shoot a gun huh? U can be good at 2 things n*gga. I'm sure u kno how to read AND write...
 5 years ago '10        #135
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 1487 1487
 johnnysnow said:

Church!

04-08-2013, 12:00 PM         #136
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Look at this
[pic - click to view]

Stop hyping

aiNt nothing but flaw bwoys over dere

I bet.

BUT ILL PLAY ALONG

cuz

one of might throw a 12 inch rat

at me
[pic - click to view]

YOOOOO!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy