Sep 6 - Bill Clinton's Speech At 2012 DNC

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 killadre said:
Didn't compute....
I meant your boy tupac. Only reason this thread is 5 pages. Posting youtube vids every 3 posts.
 5 years ago '05        #82
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 killadre said:
Post a thread about the gov taking more freedom away then it'll hit second page in no time. Post a thread w/ politicians giving the same bullsh*t lies about change...no pun intended all them are the same, but its 5+ pages
but you're posting in the 5+ pages. tupacfan agrees with you and he's filled up a page full of post by himself. seems like the ones that are anti system are posting the most in the threads.
 5 years ago '04        #83
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Kadillac87 said:
I meant your boy tupac. Only reason this thread is 5 pages. Posting youtube vids every 3 posts.

I didn't read the thread just went to the last page
 5 years ago '05        #84
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Do you know who Obamas top donors are?

[pic - click to view]

So when did Obama bail out the University of California, Microsoft, Google or Harvard?
Okay man i want you to actually do your fact checking here. You posted Obamas current campaign top donors which i also might add isnt done yet...Great job
But why didnt you post Romneys???

Well here is his current campagin donors..

Now that is for the current campaign.

Funny how you didnt post the list of Donors for Obamas 2008 campaign. Well here it is.

And here is Mccains list of top donors for 2008

Oh and weird 2008 is the year the companies were bailed out.

PS you lost that round dipsh*t.
Like i said before Lobbyist run the country.

NoTitleSince73 said:
I think people who don't know sh*t (yourself) are the worst.
Listen that guy might be crazy and a little over the top posting youtube videos but why dont you be an intelligent open-minded human being and take information and develop your own opinions instead of being a sheep.

The bottom line is 2pac is right on a lot of sh*t. This country is on a terrible path they want to take away our rights every chance we have and now they are busting up the unions.

but people dont give a fu*k cuz drake makes dope music and instagram is the sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #85
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I've come to the conclusion tupacnasfan is a troll, hes prob not even old enough to vote anyway lol
Autism
 5 years ago '05        #86
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
but you're posting in the 5+ pages. tupacfan agrees with you and he's filled up a page full of post by himself. seems like the ones that are anti system are posting the most in the threads.
Its not the system. Its the men corrupting the system.
Im not anti system. Im anti all the corrupt mother fu*kers that dont give a fu*k about the people as a whole just the fact that they get richer.
 5 years ago '07        #87
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14886 14886
 5 years ago '06        #88
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
 tupacnasfan said:
Go to hell f*ggot.

RFID chip is coming.
i'm not getting that chip it was in the bible nope not messing with it..
 09-07-2012, 10:59 AM         #89
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Okay man i want you to actually do your fact checking here. You posted Obamas current campaign top donors which i also might add isnt done yet...Great job
But why didnt you post Romneys???

Well here is his current campagin donors..

Now that is for the current campaign.

Funny how you didnt post the list of Donors for Obamas 2008 campaign. Well here it is.

And here is Mccains list of top donors for 2008

Oh and weird 2008 is the year the companies were bailed out.

PS you lost that round dipsh*t.
Like i said before Lobbyist run the country.

Listen that guy might be crazy and a little over the top posting youtube videos but why dont you be an intelligent open-minded human being and take information and develop your own opinions instead of being a sheep.

The bottom line is 2pac is right on a lot of sh*t. This country is on a terrible path they want to take away our rights every chance we have and now they are busting up the unions.

but people dont give a fu*k cuz drake makes dope music and instagram is the sh*t.
Ya'll wanna talk ether? Thats some ether right there folks, slurp that sh!t up.
All the Obama (and Romney supporters too), in here need to really take a second to really look into the things these guys are talking instead of just lashing out with the immature hate, and childish name calling drama. These politicians arent your personal friend, see how programmed you are to quickly elicit an emotional response in their defense? That's some real sh!t right there but the anger is misplaced. These presidents are not doing ANYTHING to fix the economy. Dont believe the hype.
Companies that do the hiring are the only ones actually "creating jobs". All the government does in actuality, is legislate laws and/or creates tax breaks or incentives for certain companies or industries. The lobbyists and special interest groups that donate to these useless politicians usually benefit from these laws and incentives. This is a clear cut conflict of interest because politicians are supossed to serve the people, not corporations or special interests and the lobbyists are only there to serve their industry's or corporation's bottom line.
Its that fu*king simple people. Get a clue, stop letting these establishment hacks trick you into thinking things are any different.

Be clear: Both Democrats and Republicans profit from:
WAR (by way of stealing resources, military contracts & black ops)
CONTROL (by way of taxes, laws, the drug war, prison industry & the welfare state)
BANKING (by way of usury, unfair lending, high interest rates, and taxes/fees)

Period. End of story.
Voting for either is voting for more of the same.

Last edited by Spanish; 09-07-2012 at 11:03 AM..
 09-07-2012, 12:37 PM         #90
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Government does not create jobs and never will.
yea but they put companies in positions to create jobs. Plus if Romney is elected middle class manufacturing jobs will be nearly nonexistent in the US. People are bi*ching that he Obama hasnt created high paying jobs but high paying jobs will always be there for those who work hard and study the for the right degrees. The jobs that need to be created are for the middle class 40-60k a year type jobs. The middle class is what will bring the US out of debt
 5 years ago '04        #91
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 messy marv stan said:
the speech was basically more obama and democrat party propaganda...nothing more and nothing less
 5 years ago '05        #92
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Spanish said:
Ya'll wanna talk ether? Thats some ether right there folks, slurp that sh!t up.
All the Obama (and Romney supporters too), in here need to really take a second to really look into the things these guys are talking instead of just lashing out with the immature hate, and childish name calling drama. These politicians arent your personal friend, see how programmed you are to quickly elicit an emotional response in their defense? That's some real sh!t right there but the anger is misplaced. These presidents are not doing ANYTHING to fix the economy. Dont believe the hype.
Companies that do the hiring are the only ones actually "creating jobs". All the government does in actuality, is legislate laws and/or creates tax breaks or incentives for certain companies or industries. The lobbyists and special interest groups that donate to these useless politicians usually benefit from these laws and incentives. This is a clear cut conflict of interest because politicians are supossed to serve the people, not corporations or special interests and the lobbyists are only there to serve their industry's or corporation's bottom line.
Its that fu*king simple people. Get a clue, stop letting these establishment hacks trick you into thinking things are any different.

Be clear: Both Democrats and Republicans profit from:
WAR (by way of stealing resources, military contracts & black ops)
CONTROL (by way of taxes, laws, the drug war, prison industry & the welfare state)
BANKING (by way of usury, unfair lending, high interest rates, and taxes/fees)

Period. End of story.
Voting for either is voting for more of the same.
This!
My man!!! and of course you would have a quote from my favorite author in your sig.
Behold a pale horse!
 5 years ago '11        #93
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Screwhead said:
real talk.

Many are ASLEEEEEP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy