Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Wanda Rhodes Plotted Brian Banks’ False Rape Accusation for $$$

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2012, 10:04 PM         #1
17700 pageviews
20 comments

Robert Littal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Wanda Rhodes Plotted Brian Banks’ False r*pe Accusation for $$$

Do not let these women off the hook.

[pic - click to view]

Wanetta Gibson's Mom Wanda Rhodes, Plotted Brian Banks False r*pe Accusation

After Wanetta Gibson falsely accused her classmate, Brian Banks, of attacking her at their school, she and her mother, Wanda Rhodes, sued the Long Beach Unified School District for allowing the alleged crime to happen on campus.

Banks took a plea deal that put him behind bars for five years, the school district settled the lawsuit for $1.5 million and the women went on a wild spending spree with their share of the settlement — without showing an ounce of remorse.

“The mom was buying cars, big screen TVs and all sorts of things,” a former neighbor said of Rhodes. “One time Wanetta came up here with a wad of cash — she had $10,000 in her hand.”

“She showed up with a brand new Altima with some great rims,” said the neighbor, who asked not to be identified. “And she bought her mom a Suburban and a Dodge.”

Rhodes, now 52, was greedy and “the type of person where money was everything,” said another neighbor, named Terrell, who would not give his last name. “The mom was really controlling.”

Gibson has never married but has two children by different men, the neighbors said. Although now 26, she still lives with her mother, who has a stranglehold over her life.

Today, after frittering away their money, the women move from one place to another, always a step ahead of debt collectors slapping them with liens, public records show. Rhodes has a lengthy rap sheet, including a.ssault with a deadly weapon, burglary, drug offenses and stalking.

Gibson and Rhodes continue to live in the shadows, untraceable and vilified for robbing a promising athlete of a college education and an NFL career.

“They don’t even have those cars, the bill collectors came and repossessed them,” the neighbor said. “Then they started selling everything. I remember Wanetta came up here and asked me if I wanted her kids’ new PlayStation for 50 bucks.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

20 comments for "Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Wanda Rhodes Plotted Brian Banks’ False Rape Accusation for $$$"

6 years ago '07        #2
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
let them burn
 6 years ago '06        #3
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
i dont believe any of this till i see it in the news
bi*ches prolli still got money left

hope they both go to prison for 20 years
 6 years ago '11        #4
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 2444 2444
death penalty.. make an example out of these bi*ches
 6 years ago '11        #5
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Blah said:
i dont believe any of this till i see it in the news
bi*ches prolli still got money left

hope they both go to prison for 20 years
It was only 1.5 million dollars. If Hammer can blow 30 million, I'm sure these hoodrats can blow 1.5 million.
 05-31-2012, 07:16 AM         #6
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't nothing like Southern ignorance mixed with scorned women....these miserable fu*ks should get life for taking away that young man's chance at a normal life.
 6 years ago '11        #7
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2516 2516
 dlettern said:
Ain't nothing like Southern ignorance mixed with scorned women....these miserable fu*ks should get life for taking away that young man's chance at a normal life.

nah fam...this is a west coast thing.

oh and...

Brian Banks will try out for Seattle Seahawks

May 30, 2012, 3:57 p.m.

The Seattle Seahawks have confirmed they will hold a tryout for Brian Banks, the former Long Beach Poly football star who was freed after serving five years in prison for a r*pe case in which he was falsely accused.

Seahawks Coach Pete Carroll did not speak to reporters after the Seahawks' off-season workout on Wednesday, but the team confirmed that Banks will work out for the team on June 7.

Banks, now 26, pleaded no contest 10 years ago on the advice of his lawyer after a childhood friend falsely accused him of attacking her on their high school campus. Last Thursday, a judge threw out the conviction that sent Banks to prison for more than five years.

ESPN.com reported earlier Wednesday that the Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, Washington Redskins and Miami Dolphins have all inquired about Banks.
Banks spent more than five years in prison, was required to register as a s3x offender and was still on probation wearing an electronic monitoring device.

The reversal of the decision was won by the California Innocence Project, which took the new evidence back to Superior Court Judge Mark C. Kim, who had presided over the original case.

"Cases like Brian's are the reason I do the work I do," said Banks' attorney, Justin Brooks, last week. "I'm grateful to the Los Angeles [County] district attorney's office for reviewing the evidence and joining us in seeking to end this injustice."

6 years ago '11        #8
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 dlettern said:
Southern ignorance?? The fu*k you think Long Beach is?? Mississippi? What about your ignorance ?
 05-31-2012, 07:38 AM         #9
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wes10 said:
Southern ignorance?? The fu*k you think Long Beach is?? Mississippi? What about your ignorance ?
they look like they from Georgia so i can see where he got that
 6 years ago '11        #10
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 factorx3 said:
what happened to READING?
 6 years ago '08        #11
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
 factorx3 said:
U sound even dumber than he did, fu*king idiots
 6 years ago '08        #12
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #13
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 3504 3504
Bun-B lookin a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #14
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
these bi*ches need to die and be put in prison smh i hate hoes like this i can never imagine sh*t like this it makes me sick
 6 years ago '09        #15
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
Besides the fact that they have to walk around with those repugnant faces:

“They don’t even have those cars, the bill collectors came and repossessed them,” the neighbor said. “Then they started selling everything. I remember Wanetta came up here and asked me if I wanted her kids’ new PlayStation for 50 bucks.”
They're getting exactly what they deserved, and it should be more in store. I can't stand money hungry people but on top of that, the lengths that they went to are disgusting.
 05-31-2012, 09:14 AM         #16
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Wes10 said:
 05-31-2012, 09:23 AM         #18
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at fam saying this was Southern Ignorance. Those bi*ches do look like they're from the wrong side of Tuscaloosa though. Bamma a.ss bammas.
 05-31-2012, 10:53 AM         #19
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember Wanetta came up here and asked me if I wanted her kids’ new PlayStation for 50 bucks.”

50 dollar playstation
 6 years ago '04        #20
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
Wanetta

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy