(May 3rd) Young Jeezy to come with Stay Strapped Pt 2 with Freddie Gibbs

most viewed right now
 53
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 V.R. Nabor said:
But but alley didn't say his name lol did Ross ever say jeezy name on a track
alley didnt reply to them g4 or whatever they are so why would jeezy diss alley a known hoe for that same reason when indeed jeezy had a track with alley and shouted their krew on mixtapes foh with that bx logic you hoes looking sour patch it up and keep it moving.

gibbs>meek meek just has that minimum buzz and i fu*k with meek

cte> mmg if we talking street sh*t, mmg music wise is a tad better so what are we judging them on? ross gots the sweetest dudes next to drake with wale and omarion


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 06-01-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #82
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4477 4477
 Official said:

Him and Gucci were at the same level when stay strapped dropped
Jeezy was the biggest rapper in the south at the time, Gucci was a nobody outside of hardcore trap music fans. He honestly had nothin to gain by beefin with Gucci, all he did was make Gucci a hood household name by sendin them goons after his chain and getting one of em murked.
 6 years ago '04        #83
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
he's probably gonna do it over Quik's Groove 1
 6 years ago '04        #84
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 1082 1082
 castro13 said:
can't wait to hear it. but why not just drop the track.

we announce diss tracks now? part of the game is that.


wonders if pusha's diss ever gonna come out
 06-02-2012, 09:40 AM         #85
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is it?
 06-02-2012, 11:49 AM         #86
Jupp19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy>ross

real talk
 6 years ago '11        #87
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
jeezy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>william

can't wait
 06-02-2012, 01:08 PM         #88
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we still waitin on stay strapped part two huh?

its time to let that sh*t ride. jeezy done waited too long to diss ross. aint nb checkn for that shyt nomo. all this beef shyt watered down now due to publicity stunts n nothing but subliminals.
 6 years ago '11        #89
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Official said:
Real n*ggas know

Jeezy > Ross

Ross = WWE

Jeezy = UFC
This^^^
 06-02-2012, 02:14 PM         #90
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
so we still waitin on stay strapped part two huh?

its time to let that sh*t ride. jeezy done waited too long to diss ross. aint nb checkn for that shyt nomo. all this beef shyt watered down now due to publicity stunts n nothing but subliminals.
I think Thisis50 & Boxden.com are the two segments in the world still checking for this.


SummerJam is going to be crazy, you know French Montana & the Coke Boyz gonna bring the city out 'cause they got black-balled last year. Torch and them Bronx cats, Philly should be in the house.



[video - click to view]



I miss the crunk Jeezy who used to move around more in his videos.
 06-02-2012, 02:53 PM         #91
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look for it on Gibbs mixtape...hes waiting to drop his mixtape so its closer to Self Made 2 and GFID. Dropping it now would be a waste.
 6 years ago '12        #92
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
this will never drop

stop believing the hype
 6 years ago '10        #93
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 thatsmygoat said:
this will never drop

stop believing the hype
you act like they announced this song in december or some sh*t,
 06-03-2012, 01:19 AM         #94
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I think Thisis50 & Boxden.com are the two segments in the world still checking for this.


SummerJam is going to be crazy, you know French Montana & the Coke Boyz gonna bring the city out 'cause they got black-balled last year. Torch and them Bronx cats, Philly should be in the house.





I miss the crunk Jeezy who used to move around more in his videos.
Those days are over. jeezy seem like he be bored with the music r sumthn. his shyt dont come off the way it used to.

aint sh*t to be said ab ross that we havent already heard so if anything, ill be listening to see what he has to say ab bmf
 6 years ago '10        #95
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
dope news
 06-03-2012, 07:04 AM         #96
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't believe n*ggaz think Jeezy can rap better than Ross, n*ggaz either, DEF/Stupid/Hating/ or just plain oh fu*king Retarded
 6 years ago '05        #97
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Stay Strapped 1 didnt do no damage to Gucci, so highly doubt part 2 will do anything either.
 6 years ago '10        #98
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 braided_uppimp said:
can't believe n*ggaz think Jeezy can rap better than Ross, n*ggaz either, DEF/Stupid/Hating/ or just plain oh fu*king Retarded
you cant even spell deaf right

and jeezy can rap beter than ross.. especially on remix's jeezy would murk everybody.

even murked ross on brown paper bag, luxury tax etc

but the thing is jeezy's lyrics stand out more to people rather than ross's

thats why everybody can sing jeezy's song word for word. nobody sings ross's songs word for word.

just like imma do remix, they know remix, people know that sh*t..

people only know chorus's of ross songs, bmf, hustlin ,etc

just quit already


Last edited by jt satan; 06-03-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 06-03-2012, 10:02 AM         #99
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
you cant even spell deaf right

and jeezy can rap beter than ross.. especially on remix's jeezy would murk everybody.

even murked ross on brown paper bag, luxury tax etc

but the thing is jeezy's lyrics stand out more to people rather than ross's

thats why everybody can sing jeezy's song word for word. nobody sings ross's songs word for word.

just like imma do remix, they know remix, people know that sh*t..

people only know chorus's of ross songs, bmf, hustlin ,etc

just quit already
so u actually thought i gave a fu*k about spelling Deaf right smh lmao...like that wasn't my intention to spell it DEF u fu*king dumb piece of sh*t...lmao @ Jeezy k!llin Ross on Brown Paper Bag or Luxury Tax, only vs. Jeezy got Ross on was Hustlin remix

Jeezy is barely a better rapper than Gucci or Yo Gotti, Ross is a notch higher than that fam


and lets be real Stay Strapped 2??? no such a thing


Last edited by k3llz; 06-03-2012 at 11:26 AM..
 06-09-2012, 01:00 PM         #100
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Those days are over. jeezy seem like he be bored with the music r sumthn. his shyt dont come off the way it used to.

aint sh*t to be said ab ross that we havent already heard so if anything, ill be listening to see what he has to say ab bmf
Yeah I feel you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy