online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Oct 2 - Texas Mom Let Her 3 Year Old Drown While on Her Phone At Water Park

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

9 months ago '11        #51
xArchangeLx 
Props total: 10712 10 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
Sounds like a lot of people at fault here. The park. Witnesses. And especially the mother.
+2   

9 months ago '15        #52
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 28362 28 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
Always aware when my kids are near water. That being said, parents get distracted. It happens to every generation. I dragged a young kid out of a wave pool when I was in middle school, on a field trip. His parents were having an issue with one of their other kids and lost sight of him. Saw little man struggling and pulled him out.
emoji
+3   

9 months ago '13        #53
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 159850 159 K  Slaps total: 13968 13 K
Damn I literally could of drowned when I was 7 at Splish Splash

Slipping of the floatie coming down a water slide

sh1t the bless I was born when I was

Some of these yute lowkey over before it even started
emoji
emoji
+1   

9 months ago '18        #54
Dehone 
Props total: 109377 109 K  Slaps total: 7262 7 K
I wish there was some way to predict who would be a bad enough parent to where their child would die under their ďcareĒ on some minority report sh1t. Snatch them up and sterilize them so they canít bring children on the world just to die because the parent couldnít do their job. RIP to that kid

9 months ago '07        #55
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 47983 47 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K
emoji

9 months ago '15        #56
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 28362 28 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
 Dehone said 🔗
I wish there was some way to predict who would be a bad enough parent to where their child would die under their ďcareĒ on some minority report sh1t. Snatch them up and sterilize them so they canít bring children on the world just to die because the parent couldnít do their job. RIP to that kid
That's a very idealistic way of thinking. Kids can die easily under the eye of good, watchful parents and kids can survive in the custody of sh1t parents. The death of children is obviously a horrible thing but uncontrollable things do happen. Not so much in this case. But all that shoulda woulda coulda hindsight stuff doesn't bring any of them back and just results in more trauma for the child's loved ones.

9 months ago '16        #57
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 22490 22 K  Slaps total: 7393 7 K
 Jonnyfive813 said 🔗
Too many pple got that ďnot my problemĒ attitude. It takes a village. They coulda prevented it by speaking up way before and getting her kicked out or causing it to her attention. But who knows woulda happened another way another day. That mother a piece of garbage
For what? So one of these demons can attack the person holding them accountable? We don't live in the times of respecting your elders so forget all that village crap. It takes the members of the village to know the rules of the village. These moms today don't know any "village" rules.

9 months ago '05        #58
240sx 
Props total: 14032 14 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
Then phone calls ainít gonna be the same no more

9 months ago '08        #59
Ron O'Neal 
Props total: 9864 9 K  Slaps total: 429 429
I have no idea as a parent how you can leave your child unattended anywhere let alone a water park. I have a 4 year old son and whenever we go to the pool I don't take my eyes off him. In addition we don't let him go anywhere near water without his life vest on. Massive failure by the mother.

But I'm also with the comments in here asking where the other adults and lifeguards were to save that boy. There's no way in hell I would be able to watch a 3 year old boy drown. In fact if me or my girl saw a 3 year old boy unattended we would keep our eyes on him as much as my son. Tragic story all around.
+1   

9 months ago '22        #60
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60966 60 K  Slaps total: 6520 6 K
 shellz386 said 🔗
Iíve personally saved two children from drowning at family parties with their parents at the event so this does not surprise me
But this is not about you bro.

Respectfully.

9 months ago '04        #61
bibbyboi 
Props total: 24630 24 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
I feel so bad for that kid. Hope she gets jail time.

9 months ago '04        #62
bibbyboi 
Props total: 24630 24 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
 shellz386 said 🔗
Iíve personally saved two children from drowning at family parties with their parents at the event so this does not surprise me
To be fair, at family events it's kind of a given that everyone is going to help watch everyone's kids and the older kids are going to watch the younger kids also.

Out in public you have to not be a piece of sh1t and watch your kids. fu#king play with them, you don't realize how much fun that sh1t is and how much that means to you and them when you get older and they have their own friends and don't really want to hang with you that much anymore.

9 months ago '20        #63
Catalinawm 
Props total: 34634 34 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
damn rip to lil holmes smh all cuz this bi#ch yappin her gums away and not paying the fu#k attention....

Last edited by Catalinawm; 10-02-2023 at 01:10 PM..

9 months ago '21        #64
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 52049 52 K  Slaps total: 6901 6 K
 Jonnyfive813 said 🔗
Too many pple got that ďnot my problemĒ attitude. It takes a village. They coulda prevented it by speaking up way before and getting her kicked out or causing it to her attention. But who knows woulda happened another way another day. That mother a piece of garbage
this ain't back in the day

9 months ago '22        #65
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18104 18 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K
 pete jr said 🔗
Crazy eyes. RIP to the kid. People be self medicating with this social media and sh1t. Gotta be mental illness to leave a kid that you unattended at a water park so you can play on your ig. Probably posting pictures of her kid to get likes
 reelife said 🔗
She got those crazy eyes
@🔗 Physiognomy is again undefeated.

9 months ago '07        #66
r.burgundy 
Props total: 54726 54 K  Slaps total: 8263 8 K
 Lite said 🔗
Its the mother's fault she was negligent.... but..

Nobody else saw a 3 year old drowning including the lifeguard?

They witnessed moms on her phone and son spitting chips in the pool.. but nobody witness a kid drowning?
emoji
This is the sh1t i just can't get passed
+1   

9 months ago '16        #67
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 17614 17 K  Slaps total: 1345 1 K
 diamondsxmoney said 🔗
Damn how'd you almost get into the fight?
Dude wasnít supervising his bad a$s son. Or he was and just didnít care that the little sh1t was playing way too rough and especially with kids younger/smaller than him. Little fu#ker started shaking the sh1t out of the rope net ladder while my daughter was climbing it to get to this platform. I told him leave my daughter alone and go play somewhere else. He went and got his pops and told him I said he couldnít play over there. Which technically I kinda did, but didnít. Pops got buck with me.. Nothing happened though. Cooler heads prevailed when buddy realized only thing I was saying at that point was, ďletís go outside.Ē
+1   

9 months ago '16        #68
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 110094 110 K  Slaps total: 17684 17 K
 Lite said 🔗
Its the mother's fault she was negligent.... but..

Nobody else saw a 3 year old drowning including the lifeguard?

They witnessed moms on her phone and son spitting chips in the pool.. but nobody witness a kid drowning?
emoji
it dont take much time for a kid to drown

there's a gang of kids and he prolly didnt scream

not sure how big the park is but im sure they dont have lifeguards at every lil pool and every part if the pool

bi#ch need some real time for not watching a 3 y/o in a pool, thats ridiculous, thats fowl af feel sory for the kid and his dad and his family

a 3 y/o with no vest or floaties

this is why i dont have a problem with abortion cuz she wasnt ready at all for that kid

9 months ago '18        #69
MaxG 
Props total: 6701 6 K  Slaps total: 735 735
Addicted to attention and social media apps . Lot of unfit mothers out there .

9 months ago '19        #70
Jonnyfive813 
Props total: 5383 5 K  Slaps total: 764 764
 Brucebaner2 said 🔗
For what? So one of these demons can attack the person holding them accountable? We don't live in the times of respecting your elders so forget all that village crap. It takes the members of the village to know the rules of the village. These moms today don't know any "village" rules.

Thatís exactly what I mean if 9 out of 10 pple ainít sh1t u donít have to be that 10th . Just do the right thing who knows could help change the next person . Bt what do I know

9 months ago '19        #71
Jonnyfive813 
Props total: 5383 5 K  Slaps total: 764 764
 nocomment said 🔗
this ain't back in the day

If u see a 3yr old by himself in a water park u just gna keep it moving cause itís not back in the day? I got children so maybe I see things differently

9 months ago '04        #72
ddash 
Props total: 136759 136 K  Slaps total: 9701 9 K
Damn shame but I have said plenty times on here how women really dont be paying attention to their kids in public.I have literally had to stop kids from getting injured or breaking sh1t because the mom wasnt paying attention or on phone or just zoned out.I was at store and these 2 parents was letting their little girl scream at the top of her lungs for mins while they just talked to another parent.I was like yall dont hear that sh1t smh

Folks need to stop having kids.So many folks are selfish and dont have the attention spans or skill to be parents.

But like someone said,no else saw the kid drowning?

Damn

Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
my mother did the same thing to me around that age
emoji
🔗

Last edited by ddash; 10-02-2023 at 02:59 PM..
+1   

9 months ago '06        #73
Be Easy 
Props total: 32738 32 K  Slaps total: 3694 3 K
first I don’t don’t like taking little kids to places where big kids are playing cause their level of recklessness and not caring is unmatched

second if I saw someone else’s kid running around by themself I wouldn’t be able to stop watching them

and third, what a stupid, ret@rded brain dead bi#ch and the worst part is she doesn’t seem remorseful

if my son died under my nose I’d beg to be punished if I didn’t end myself first

Last edited by Be Easy; 10-02-2023 at 03:02 PM..

9 months ago '16        #74
playboypaulie 
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
anyone who post videos or images of a dying relative let alone their child for attention on social media got mental health problems and should be banned from all social media and do mandatory time at a mental health facility

9 months ago '15        #75
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151149 151 K  Slaps total: 8569 8 K
fu#k everyone there. If Iím the family Iím going after the park too.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3215
Video inside Jun 20 - Trump: 'I will REINSTATE student loan debt on millions of Amer..
275 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-448
logo New Report: Jordan's 1988 DPOY is based on FAKE STATS
150 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+235
logo Most jumphots NBA history
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-392
Image(s) inside Look Like 03Greedo Feel Away About The Pop Out.
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop