online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  5   0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #2401
ddash 
Props total: 136191 136 K  Slaps total: 9646 9 K
 RESIDO said 🔗
emoji

I never got a compliment with Aventus.
You made me pull the HTTP back out though..
It crushes Aventus to me but I was reading the new batch of Aventus is more pineapple so I might have to check that out.
Yea I can def tell folks like it.But if the new one got more pineapple I might need to peep it.

j-dub said 🔗
What's up bx brethren. Haven't posted in a minute look at the sig lol. You guys put me on some good stuff with that decant shop. Need a little help though on what to get next so far I have
Aqua di gio
John varvatos 4 pack
Versace Eros
Versace pour homme
Chrome
Vince Camuto solare
Creed aventus
Creed git
Herod
I'm looking for some winter frags and some unique smells.
Love that pure malt bout to cop that. I want to know the best ysl checked out l homme and that was nice. Most of my sh*t is summer type. Trying to step my niche game up.
If you guys could only rock 5 frags for the rest of your life what would they be?
I think what you got and listed up top is good enough.Especially if you get malt.

My 5 for life is
1.VPH
2.Aventus
3.Herod
4.HTTP
5.Naxos/Tuscan Leather

9 years ago '05        #2402
j-dub 
Props total: 1732 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
 RESIDO said 🔗
First 5 I can think of are these..
Might feel different later in the day.. lol

Herod
HTTP
Pure Havane
Gucci Pour Homme II
Original Santal
Props man that Herod got me smelling myself all the time it's addicting the wife loves it. I was interested in Pure Havane but read ppl thought it was similar to Herod so I guess not? Heard http is the truth same with chez. Haven't heard of the santal so imma def check that out.

9 years ago '05        #2403
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
Yea I can def tell folks like it.But if the new one got more pineapple I might need to peep it.

I think what you got and listed up top is good enough.Especially if you get malt.

My 5 for life is
1.VPH
2.Aventus
3.Herod
4.HTTP
5.Naxos/Tuscan Leather
Good look fam... Couldn't find that Naxos on decant shop though.
Ysl l homme intense
TM pure malt
Http
GPH II
Chez bond
TM Pure Havane
Just copped those for now will look for that Naxos if you can help

9 years ago '04        #2404
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
Props man that Herod got me smelling myself all the time it's addicting the wife loves it. I was interested in Pure Havane but read ppl thought it was similar to Herod so I guess not? Heard http is the truth same with chez. Haven't heard of the santal so imma def check that out.
Havane and Herod smell nothing alike. Chez bond smells just like GIT but less harsh and strong.Its much better than GIT imo.

j-dub said 🔗
Good look fam... Couldn't find that Naxos on decant shop though.
Ysl l homme intense
TM pure malt
Http
GPH II
Chez bond
TM Pure Havane
Just copped those for now will look for that Naxos if you can help
Nope Naxos is EXCLUSIVE ISH.It might be on Decant 1 day tho.

Thats an A1 dope a$s list bruh.Cant speak on L homme Intense but havane smells just like Naxos but not as good or quality

9 years ago '05        #2405
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
Havane and Herod smell nothing alike. Chez bond smells just like GIT but less harsh and strong.Its much better than GIT imo.

Nope Naxos is EXCLUSIVE ISH.It might be on Decant 1 day tho.

Thats an A1 dope a$s list bruh.Cant speak on L homme Intense but havane smells just like Naxos but not as good or quality
I don't mind the git it has a strong a$s opening but settles a little on my skin I like it but if the chez is better that's what's up. Glad I pulled the trigger on the Havane then. Some ppl on reviews tried to compare Herod to spice bomb and that Tom Ford joint. Haven't smelled Tom Ford but it was nothing like spice bomb. Excited to get these you guys put me on to some dope sh*t. Got me all Into the frags now.

9 years ago '05        #2406
j-dub 
Ddash check out the ysl l homme or the intense atleast at the store pretty decent

9 years ago '04        #2407
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
I don't mind the git it has a strong a$s opening but settles a little on my skin I like it but if the chez is better that's what's up. Glad I pulled the trigger on the Havane then. Some ppl on reviews tried to compare Herod to spice bomb and that Tom Ford joint. Haven't smelled Tom Ford but it was nothing like spice bomb. Excited to get these you guys put me on to some dope sh*t. Got me all Into the frags now.
 j-dub said 🔗
Ddash check out the ysl l homme or the intense atleast at the store pretty decent
I had L homme,I know it very well.I just never tried the intense before.L'Homme is 1 of the 2 colognes that I can not wear.It makes me ill and nauseous as fu*k.Ultra zest is the other 1.But L homme smells amazing and is the perfect office or date scent.Very professional.

but if you like the GIT just keep and use that.I like chez bond cause its lighter and more airy.I think spicebomb is very similar to tom Ford TV and gh2.

9 years ago '06        #2408
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said 🔗
I agree..
I think Herod and Havane are both must haves.
Can't wait until my Chez gets here.. Decant shipped today.

9 years ago '06        #2409
mikeydooodie 
Props total: 964 964  Slaps total: 68 68
got my shipping confirmation and barring its not coming from the west coast i should be getting them saturday i hope
emoji

9 years ago '11        #2410
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75042 75 K  Slaps total: 7639 7 K
 mikeydooodie said 🔗
I'm pretty sure I used PayPal on there
I definitely used paypal and ordered about 3 weeks ago!

9 years ago '11        #2411
 mikeydooodie said 🔗
got my shipping confirmation and barring its not coming from the west coast i should be getting them saturday i hope
emoji
Mines shipped outta Chicago

9 years ago '06        #2412
mikeydooodie 
Props total: 964 964  Slaps total: 68 68
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Mines shipped outta Chicago
good thing i opted for priority. as long as it gets in usps hands tonight then it'll only take 2 days to get to NY

9 years ago '11        #2413
 mikeydooodie said 🔗
good thing i opted for priority. as long as it gets in usps hands tonight then it'll only take 2 days to get to NY
Yeah it should... Mines took about 3-4 days to get to jersey couldve been 3 max but it was stuck on the truck for the weekend!

9 years ago '04        #2414
ddash 
mines been over a week already lol.

9 years ago '05        #2415
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
I had L homme,I know it very well.I just never tried the intense before.L'Homme is 1 of the 2 colognes that I can not wear.It makes me ill and nauseous as fu*k.Ultra zest is the other 1.But L homme smells amazing and is the perfect office or date scent.Very professional.

but if you like the GIT just keep and use that.I like chez bond cause its lighter and more airy.I think spicebomb is very similar to tom Ford TV and gh2.
I already ordered the chez. Yeah I do like git it is strong on me at first but seems to damper down a bit. For some reason doesn't seem like it last super long on my skin. Which is weird because the majority of what I have has longevity.Might like chez better will let you know homie. I was interested in that Tuscan leather though too. Sounds interesting for sure

9 years ago '04        #2416
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
I already ordered the chez. Yeah I do like git it is strong on me at first but seems to damper down a bit. For some reason doesn't seem like it last super long on my skin. Which is weird because the majority of what I have has longevity.Might like chez better will let you know homie. I was interested in that Tuscan leather though too. Sounds interesting for sure
Tuscan Leather is top 5 for me.

Chez is dope.GIT last 18 hrs on me lol.

9 years ago '05        #2417
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
Tuscan Leather is top 5 for me.

Chez is dope.GIT last 18 hrs on me lol.
Haha what the hell got it from decant shop so I know it's legit. Hmm just must react to me different or something. That Tuscan more of a winter scent? I want that and unique smells ppl around my way don't have. My wife loves the Aqua di gio, invictus, solare, varvatos artisan smells. She says my creeds and Herod are not bad I'm thinking she's crazy. Those are crack got plenty of compliments from them and the Vph and Eros

9 years ago '05        #2418
j-dub 
Wanna know what the other posters would pick if they only could use 5 for the rest of their life.

9 years ago '04        #2419
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72845 72 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
Dat der versace man been working wonders. Got my first bottle a couple months ago.

9 years ago '05        #2420
j-dub 
 Duntaz said 🔗
Dat der versace man been working wonders. Got my first bottle a couple months ago.
I was at Macy's last night and it was between that and pour homme. Bro that was a hard decision. Couldn't make up my mind but went with the pour homme though. I'm going to get that in the very short future.

9 years ago '04        #2421
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72845 72 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
 j-dub said 🔗
I was at Macy's last night and it was between that and pour homme. Bro that was a hard decision. Couldn't make up my mind but went with the pour homme though. I'm going to get that in the very short future.

I don't know about the young boppers but the grown woman been lovin that sh*t. One chick was tellin me how good I smell like what is that? I told her and I was like you smell even better. She wind up having on the versace woman
emoji
and we ran it from there.

9 years ago '05        #2422
j-dub 
 Duntaz said 🔗
I don't know about the young boppers but the grown woman been lovin that sh*t. One chick was tellin me how good I smell like what is that? I told her and I was like you smell even better. She wind up having on the versace woman
emoji
and we ran it from there.
emoji
I'm not with a young bopper by any means my wife is a bit older than me. I liked both tbh couldn't make up my mind. Lady there was older too light weight s3xy. I asked what she thought she said I should go Vph. Said its similar to Aqua di gio in the aquatic clean smell. I said my wife loves that. She goes on to tell me well this is said to be a panty dropper so she hears. Then says not just for wives but for other woman with a lil smile haha. Had me knowing what's up. Needless to say I copped lmao

9 years ago '04        #2423
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
Haha what the hell got it from decant shop so I know it's legit. Hmm just must react to me different or something. That Tuscan more of a winter scent? I want that and unique smells ppl around my way don't have. My wife loves the Aqua di gio, invictus, solare, varvatos artisan smells. She says my creeds and Herod are not bad I'm thinking she's crazy. Those are crack got plenty of compliments from them and the Vph and Eros
Wife ? Wife?
Man you good then lol.

Cancel that order and take her to sizzlers or olive gardens and give her a massage lol

Yes TL is def winter/Cold weather

9 years ago '05        #2424
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
Wife ? Wife?
Man you good then lol.

Cancel that order and take her to sizzlers or olive gardens and give her a massage lol

Yes TL is def winter/Cold weather
Haha I feel it man. But I love the new stuff I'm getting. Plus when we were out checking out scents she said a lot of them smell the same. She likes stuff that smells different. She was feeling the pure malt and Stuff I pointed out. So basically we are on the same page. I'm looking for the big boy sh*t that will blow the normal designer stuff out the water. Which I think I got a good order

9 years ago '04        #2425
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
Haha I feel it man. But I love the new stuff I'm getting. Plus when we were out checking out scents she said a lot of them smell the same. She likes stuff that smells different. She was feeling the pure malt and Stuff I pointed out. So basically we are on the same page. I'm looking for the big boy sh*t that will blow the normal designer stuff out the water. Which I think I got a good order
emoji

But if you heard me before you know my vph gets em the most.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Now you a single mom guy, clearly raised by a single mom
59 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Young Chop Spoke on Diddy Meek and the industry 4 years ago. Y'all said..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Speaks on Jay Z Texting Him About Oschino Story About Beanie..
85 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Shawty said she “coloured” and she don’t want to talk about it
308 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop