online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #2151
ddash 
Props total: 136075 136 K  Slaps total: 9638 9 K
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Yeah an office!
Well office scents I think should be subtle and not to overpowering.You dont want to be that guy choking folks out.

Idk if I would wear aventus in an office.Its kinda strong.Maybe go 1 spray and 1 spray only.Herod would be the same 1 spray only.

Here is what I would rock in an office setting
1.VPH
2.Bleu De Chanel
3.Channel Allure Homme Sport
4.Dior Homme
5.Bond no 9 Bleecker St
6.YSL L' Homme
7.Frapin L'Humaniste
8.Bond no 9 Chez Bond
9.1 spray only YSL La Nuit
10.1 spray only GH2

Last edited by ddash; 09-22-2015 at 07:28 PM..

9 years ago '11        #2152
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75021 75 K  Slaps total: 7638 7 K
 ddash said 🔗
Well office scents I think should be subtle and not to overpowering.You dont want to be that guy choking folks out.

Idk if I would wear aventus in an office.Its kinda strong.Maybe go 1 spray and 1 spray only.Herod would be the same 1 spray only.

1.VPH
2.Bleu De Chanel
4.Dior Homme
5.Bond no 9 Bleecker St
6.YSL L' Homme
7.Bond no 9 Chez Bond
Do any of these smell the same... Been intrigued by checkin out the Bond 9 scents since Pimp C interview before he died... You put me on to the VPH already, might have to reup on that soon, lol! Which is the better Chanel joint to you?

9 years ago '04        #2153
ddash 
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Do any of these smell the same... Been intrigued by checkin out the Bond 9 scents since Pimp C interview before he died... You put me on to the VPH already, might have to reup on that soon, lol! Which is the better Chanel joint to you?
I redid the list
I like Bleu way more.

VPH,chanel allure sport and bleu all smell similar imo.So if you got 1 then you dont really need the others but they have their own little diff vibes to separate themselves.Like bleu is a s3xier,classier and more intimate vph and allure sport imo is a watered down less in ya face version of vph.Great for office.

Bond no 9 chez bond smells just like Creed Green Irish Tweed but is a less harsh and strong version.

Bleecker st smells great and is just a professional,clean and great scent.Real light,fresh,green and airy.Non offensive.

Last edited by ddash; 09-22-2015 at 07:39 PM..

9 years ago '10        #2154
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
Get Bleu edp other than that good list

VPH and Chanel Allure sport almost identical if you wanna two alike colognes though I'd prefer sport

Two sprays of gh2 and you good not strong at all close to skin scent

9 years ago '11        #2155
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Get Bleu edp other than that good list

VPH and Chanel Allure sport almost identical if you wanna two alike colognes though I'd prefer sport

Two sprays of gh2 and you good not strong at all close to skin scent
 ddash said 🔗
I redid the list

VPH,chanel allure sport and bleu all smell similar imo.So if you got 1 then you dont really need the others but they have their own little diff vibes to separate themselves.Like bleu is a s3xier,classier and more intimate vph and allure sport imo is a watered down less in ya face version of vph.Great for office.

Bond no 9 chez bond smells just like Creed Green Irish Tweed but is a less harsh and strong version.

Bleecker st smells great and is just a professional,clean and great scent.Real light,fresh,green and airy.Non offensive.
Thanks again
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2156
ddash 
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Thanks again
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '11        #2157
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
who in here smelled jean gaultier ultra male? i heard its the new 1millon/spicebomb for the clubs.

9 years ago '11        #2158
 darealvelle said 🔗
who in here smelled jean gaultier ultra male? i heard its the new 1millon/spicebomb for the clubs.
Was 3 seconds from doing a blind buy on it, haven't smelled it though... I like the original JPG and the summer versions of it, might be pretty good!!!

9 years ago '06        #2159
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said 🔗
You watch ya mouth n1gga!! lol
But I got compliments with both but agree Herod>>>
Wearing Aventus and Http today.That sweetness of http>>>>
Aventus is way more refined and quality tho.
emoji
emoji

My bad..
I keep forgetting you work for Versace..

Haven't rocked the Aventus and HTTP in a minute..
Wearing that Chez and Bleecker today

ddash said 🔗
1.VPH
2.Bleu De Chanel
4.Dior Homme
5.Bond no 9 Bleecker St
6.YSL L' Homme
7.Frapin L'Humaniste
8.Bond no 9 Chez Bond
9.1 spray only YSL La Nuit
10.1 spray only GH2
Nice list for the office..
I never smelled Frapin L'Humaniste

9 years ago '15        #2160
Lifestruggle 
Props total: 2751 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Bleu de Chanel

and then the big daddy

Creed Aventus
emoji
This fragrance is so overpowered that you get asked what youre wearing at least once a day. Such an amazing fragrance

9 years ago '04        #2161
ddash 
 RESIDO said 🔗
emoji
emoji

My bad..
I keep forgetting you work for Versace..

Haven't rocked the Aventus and HTTP in a minute..
Wearing that Chez and Bleecker today

Nice list for the office..
I never smelled Frapin L'Humaniste
emoji

L Humaniste is pure lemon and citrus.Really great fresh scent but doesnt last long.Great for spring and summer.

9 years ago '04        #2162
torious 
Props total: 30010 30 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
Was at the store today asked if they had aventusbut they didn't

Ended up copping a big bottle of that new sh*t Dior Sauvage.. sh*t is tough , right up my wheelhouse in terms of scents, one spray and you're good for the day

Anyone fu*ked with it yet? Finessed the African lady workin at Macy's to gimme a free polo duffle with the cop too
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2163
RESIDO 
 torious said 🔗
Was at the store today asked if they had aventus but they didn't
Your only gonna find that instore at someplace like Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales...etc

9 years ago '04        #2164
torious 
Props total: 30010 30 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
 RESIDO said 🔗
Your only gonna find that instore at someplace like Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales...etc
I don't have them sh*ts in my boondock bum fu*k area, where online can I get a small bottle or sample or something?

9 years ago '06        #2165
RESIDO 
 torious said 🔗
I don't have them sh*ts in my boondock bum fu*k area, where online can I get a small bottle or sample or something?
Sample
↪🔗

Small bottle
↪🔗

9 years ago '06        #2166
Reflexx 
Props total: 8172 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 ddash said 🔗
What you usually wear?

Rocking Frapin L' Humaniste today.Dope a$s scent.Doesnt last long tho
VPH is go-to, right now i also have samples of Tom Ford, Acqua Di Gio, Versace Eros and A*men, the Eros seems to last long, Tom Ford i don't care for too much

I need a good spicy scent in my rotation, every time I smell someone else with a spicy cologne it sits on my nose nicely and I would like to give off that scent as well

9 years ago '08        #2167
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35827 35 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
↪🔗 I bought this on sale for labor day lol it's Herod

9 years ago '10        #2168
eightytyson06 
Imma cop colognes from decant shop put me on Bond. I smelled new harleem and it was cool

9 years ago '10        #2169
eightytyson06 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
What you think imma get the 8ml decant

9 years ago '08        #2170
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35827 35 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
It's a dope fall winter fragrance definitely get you an decant it will live up to the hype!

9 years ago '04        #2171
ddash 
 torious said 🔗
Ended up copping a big bottle of that new sh*t Dior Sauvage.. sh*t is tough , right up my wheelhouse in terms of scents, one spray and you're good for the day.Anyone fu*ked with it yet? Finessed the African lady workin at Macy's to gimme a free polo duffle with the cop too
emoji
Havent tried it but def try a 2 or 3ml decant sample of aventus.

serstylz2 said 🔗
VPH is go-to, right now i also have samples of Tom Ford, Acqua Di Gio, Versace Eros and A*men, the Eros seems to last long, Tom Ford i don't care for too much.I need a good spicy scent in my rotation, every time I smell someone else with a spicy cologne it sits on my nose nicely and I would like to give off that scent as well
I think Herod,Gucci Pour Homme 2,spicebomb are nice choices.I dont rock many spicy joints.Bruh I got many many samples that I be forgetting about lol

YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
emoji

eightytyson06 said 🔗
Imma cop colognes from decant shop put me on Bond.I smelled new harleem and it was cool
@🔗 can maybe tell you more.

I have
New haarlem,bleecker st,chez bond,coney island,riverside drive,HTTP,scent of peace for him and 1 more I think.

I really fu*k with chez,bleecker,http and riverside drive.I aint really feeling new haarlem,I mean it aint bad but I wouldnt buy.I def wouldnt buy coney island and scent of piece for him.Scent of pice is disgusting.

eightytyson06 said 🔗
Get that herod plehboi

YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
It's a dope fall winter fragrance definitely get you an decant it will live up to the hype!
emoji
[quote notification disabled / max 3 quotes per post]

9 years ago '11        #2172
 torious said 🔗

Ended up copping a big bottle of that new sh*t Dior Sauvage.. sh*t is tough , right up my wheelhouse in terms of scents, one spray and you're good for the day

Anyone fu*ked with it yet? Finessed the African lady workin at Macy's to gimme a free polo duffle with the cop too
emoji
nah was intrigued, but ever since i seen the commercial during the football games sunday, i became skeptical... sh*t bout to get over saturated unless n1ggas on some str8 caveman sh*t in 2015, B!

i'd probably sample it and see though, its supposed to be a big deal!!!

9 years ago '11        #2173
 torious said 🔗

emoji
i bought a bottle as well, its a night version of bleu chanel imo. its not as potent as well. matter of fact it is diors answer to bleu chanel. sauvage will def will be a top seller around holiday season. too bad a million people will be wearing it
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2174
RESIDO 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Imma cop colognes from decant shop put me on Bond. I smelled new harleem and it was cool
The ones @🔗 said are nice..
A few other ones I like are Wall Street, New York Musk, Bond No. 9 Signature and I Love NY for Fathers

9 years ago '11        #2175
 Rome Box said 🔗
What do yall think of Vince Camuto Cologne? I copped a bottle when it was on sale for like 50something

I thought it smelled real nice and was a good evening/night cologne.

No lie I was in the club and a dude walked up to me and told me "No homo, your cologne is really good"
emoji
and asked me where I got it, but I said a girlfriend got it for me.

I bought it cuz this dude is more known for dresses, bags, and shoes than cologne so n1ggas can't swagger jack.
Lol dawg, ain't nothing wrong from getting compliments from dudes as long as it's about the cologne. Unless dude asked you that to test you lol j/k bruh

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3011
logo Luka Doncic basically a traffic cone out there on defense 🇸🇮
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-2811
Video inside Miami Night Club VIP Host Explains "Why Going To Clubs Is A Waste Of Ti..
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Welp Japan brought dinosaurs back 🦖
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+202
The worst drug smuggling team of all time
131 comments