online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #1776
ddash 
Props total: 136075 136 K  Slaps total: 9638 9 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
Man you were right @🔗 it's cool it performs well on my skin for about 3-4 hours with moderate to decent sillage then it becomes a close to the skin scent it smelled better in the bottle than on skin and it's not a formal or get stupid fresh on them h0es type scent... I'm not disappointed but kinda pissed because it cost so much you expect more for the price...my advice for anyone reading this and interested to copping listen to ddash b.... its a great smell but grab you some decants of that Tom Ford Costa Azzura in the long run its cheaper you get a better bang for you're buck.
Damn,was hoping you loved it.

But your 100% right,unless you just got crazy money no cologne is worth its $200 and up price tag.All TF colognes have amazing quality and smell great but do not last on skin or perform well for some reason.IDK why.

I really love this scent but I think I love it even more because I got free samples thats gon last all year lol.

As I have said before try before you buy and by try I mean on skin and not just smelling it on paper or in the bottle.I always recommend getting a 2ml or 3ml sample of things you are interested in because that 2 or 3ml will get you 5-8 wears/tests.

9 years ago '08        #1777
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35827 35 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
 ddash said 🔗
Damn,was hoping you loved it.

But your 100% right,unless you just got crazy money no cologne is worth its $200 and up price tag.All TF colognes have amazing quality and smell great but do not last on skin or perform well for some reason.IDK why.

I really love this scent but I think I love it even more because I got free samples thats gon last all year lol.

As I have said before try before you buy and by try I mean on skin and not just smelling it on paper or in the bottle.I always recommend getting a 2ml or 3ml sample of things you are interested in because that 2 or 3ml will get you 5-8 wears/tests.

Yeah TF down bad for the lack of performance..

9 years ago '04        #1778
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
The costa azzurra and Tobacco Vanille does last and perform on me tho.

9 years ago '11        #1779
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said 🔗
The only TF I got love for is Tom Ford for Men and Black Orchid. They are the only ones that last long and project well. The rest of them performance wise are poor, apart from Tobacco Vanille but I don't like that, I'd take Pure Havanne over TV.

9 years ago '08        #1780
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35827 35 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
 MACADEMICS said 🔗
The only TF I got love for is Tom Ford for Men and Black Orchid. They are the only ones that last long and project well. The rest of them performance wise are poor, apart from Tobacco Vanille but I don't like that, I'd take Pure Havanne over TV.
Yeah man i hear ya it's a shame.

9 years ago '10        #1781
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
so my macys connect hit me up and said its time
emoji

im copping dolce and gabbana for my last summer scent and he also has the chanel's

only trying to cop of them so out the allure, allure sport, and extreme what ones yall think would be cool for an office and has good longevity

9 years ago '06        #1782
chrisf249 
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
Kinda lost count of the thread but big ups for everyone out here.

Quick question, what's a good year round scent for a guy living in hawaii. I got spice bomb, the Havana one but i need a 2-3 more. I already know about the decant shop site too

9 years ago '04        #1783
mikielee213 
Props total: 30924 30 K  Slaps total: 2912 2 K
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
emoji

im copping dolce and gabbana for my last summer scent and he also has the chanel's

only trying to cop of them so out the allure, allure sport, and extreme what ones yall think would be cool for an office and has good longevity
Look no further my dude, that sh*t is insane

9 years ago '04        #1784
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
emoji

im copping dolce and gabbana for my last summer scent and he also has the chanel's,only trying to cop of them so out the allure, allure sport, and extreme what ones yall think would be cool for an office and has good longevity
Allure homme sport is the perfect office scent.But it smells just like versace pour homme but a lil watered down.You said you dont like vph so idk if you will like allure homme sport.
emoji

chrisf249 said 🔗
Kinda lost count of the thread but big ups for everyone out here.

Quick question, what's a good year round scent for a guy living in hawaii. I got spice bomb, the Havana one but i need a 2-3 more. I already know about the decant shop site too
Spicebomb and havane are cooler weather scents.I picture hawaii as a warmer 70 and up place.

I'd get
1.Versace pour homme-My fav cologne of all time,women love it and its only $30.Can be worn anywhere and at all times.Non offensive and I repeat women love it.

2.Aventus-Dope a$s must have scent,women go crazy over it but cost $300 for bottle.Id just get a 5ml or 10 ml decant.10ml will def last 6-8 months.Can be worn all year rd.

3.Bleu de chanel-Smells similar to Versace pour homme but more s3xy and addictive,women love it,perfect anytime scent and great for dates and going out at night-Like $80 for the bottle.

4.Bond no 9 Chez bond or Creed Green Irish Tweed-Gon Hit for $125 and up.But perfect all year rd and classic scents.

5.Dior Homme Cologne 2013-Perfect warm and super hot day cologne.Orange and citrus fresh cologne.Wish it last longer but its definitely nice.-Like $80 for bottle.

I just sprayed all these on my arm to give you an up to date review and opinion so you better appreciate it lol.But always test these at the store first or get a 2ml or 3ml sample first.

9 years ago '06        #1785
chrisf249 
 ddash said 🔗
Allure homme sport is the perfect office scent.But it smells just like versace pour homme but a lil watered down.You said you dont like vph so idk if you will like allure homme sport.
emoji

Spicebomb and havane are cooler weather scents.I picture hawaii as a warmer 70 and up place.

I'd get
1.Versace pour homme-My fav cologne of all time,women love it and its only $30.Can be worn anywhere and at all times.Non offensive and I repeat women love it.

2.Aventus-Dope a$s must have scent,women go crazy over it but cost $300 for bottle.Id just get a 5ml or 10 ml decant.10ml will def last 6-8 months.Can be worn all year rd.

3.Bleu de chanel-Smells similar to Versace pour homme but more s3xy and addictive,women love it,perfect anytime scent and great for dates and going out at night-Like $80 for the bottle.

4.Bond no 9 Chez bond or Creed Green Irish Tweed-Gon Hit for $125 and up.But perfect all year rd and classic scents.

5.Dior Homme Cologne 2013-Perfect warm and super hot day cologne.Orange and citrus fresh cologne.Wish it last longer but its definitely nice.-Like $80 for bottle.

I just sprayed all these on my arm to give you an up to date review and opinion so you better appreciate it lol.But always test these at the store first or get a 2ml or 3ml sample first.

good looks, I copped a couple bottles of the ones you mentioned. I went with the 8ml. Thanks boss

9 years ago '04        #1786
ddash 
 chrisf249 said 🔗
good looks, I copped a couple bottles of the ones you mentioned. I went with the 8ml. Thanks boss
No problem
What you get?

8ml is gon last a minute.

9 years ago '12        #1787
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 J said 🔗
I hear they're dodgy with their batches and what not. I'd hate to spend over $300 and not get a good batch.
don't buy a whole bottle. The only batch of aventus that id even CONSIDER getting a bottle of would be zo1 or x01 and i doubt those exist in stores which means online searching which is too much of a hassle. Get a decant and call it a day. I'd say that for all creeds at this point

in other news i got that bond HTTP so i'm gonna do about 3 test runs. Scent of peace was cool but not good enough to purchase in any form

9 years ago '06        #1788
chrisf249 
copped the aventus, lacoste essential, bond bleaker, bond chez, chanel, the new allure. all were 8ml except for the lacoste that was the 15ml.

couldnt find the tom ford costa and the http. where can i cop a good decant.

my current rotation
spicebomb (1/3 left in bottle)
KC reaction
1 Million
the bootleg JPG (cigar like)
pure malt
Fahrenheit

Last edited by chrisf249; 05-27-2015 at 12:53 AM..

9 years ago '05        #1789
cluckaluck 
Props total: 18911 18 K  Slaps total: 7087 7 K

9 years ago '04        #1790
ddash 
 DontHateDaGreat said 🔗
don't buy a whole bottle. The only batch of aventus that id even CONSIDER getting a bottle of would be zo1 or x01 and i doubt those exist in stores which means online searching which is too much of a hassle. Get a decant and call it a day. I'd say that for all creeds at this pointin other news i got that bond HTTP so i'm gonna do about 3 test runs. Scent of peace was cool but not good enough to purchase in any form
Let us know what you think of http.I aint really feeling scent of piece for him at all.

chrisf249 said 🔗
copped the aventus, lacoste essential, bond bleaker, bond chez, chanel, the new allure. all were 8ml except for the lacoste that was the 15ml.

my current rotation
KC reaction
1 Million
pure malt
Fahrenheit
Damn you got all cold and winter scents in hawaii man lol.You needed our help.

Good pickups tho and report back on how you feel about them.I wouldnt have bought a sample of lacoste essential tho.You can get that stuff for like $20 at just about any store.

9 years ago '11        #1791
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 DontHateDaGreat said 🔗
don't buy a whole bottle. The only batch of aventus that id even CONSIDER getting a bottle of would be zo1 or x01 and i doubt those exist in stores which means online searching which is too much of a hassle. Get a decant and call it a day. I'd say that for all creeds at this point

in other news i got that bond HTTP so i'm gonna do about 3 test runs. Scent of peace was cool but not good enough to purchase in any form
You can find a lot of those creeds online for cheap, the only one that is still pricey is aventus of course.

9 years ago '11        #1792
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 chrisf249 said 🔗

my current rotation
KC reaction
1 Million
pure malt
Fahrenheit

Actually JPG is the bootleg, Cuba Gold came out before that fragrance. And it smells better imo

9 years ago '12        #1793
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 chrisf249 said 🔗

my current rotation
KC reaction
1 Million
pure malt
Fahrenheit
I forgot what page it was on but there's a niche fragrance decent site posted in here. The http is an online joint so I got a sample from their website to test out

9 years ago '06        #1794
chrisf249 
 darealvelle said 🔗
You can find a lot of those creeds online for cheap, the only one that is still pricey is aventus of course.
The ones in my current rotation were the ones I brought a few years ago. The ones I copped were for the summer. hopefully those are summer scsnts

9 years ago '11        #1795
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
So my plug got me YSL La Nuit 100ml for £35. Collecting it on Saturday. Bought a 50ml bottle of Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude for cheap. Very generic smelling scent, perfect for the office but not very strong tbh. It does smell a little like Mont Blanc Starwalker but doesn't really have the sparkling smell like Mont Blanc. Was in Paris for the day today, was in the perfume section and smelled the following;

Azzaro Chrome - 1st time smelling it, definitely going to be added to my collection at some point
Terre D'Hermes - Not too keen on this one at all, not my style
Dior Eau Sauvage - Man this smells so old school, but the drydown is real nice
Guerlain L`Instant De Guerlain Pour Homme - Smelt medicinal to me, still does now.

Eau Sauvage is very interesting and develops over time. Very good longevity and sillage also. This is a real grown up cologne, I couldn't see myself rocking it. Definitely 40+ range.

Need to re-up on my Armani Mania, it's the one perfume I get crazy compliments from and is a projection monster on my skin. I will make it one of my staples I think.

9 years ago '05        #1796
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
I go to basic soon and have to leave all my colognes at my people house. When I get to basic I'm probably going to start my collection over until I can get those shipped to me. I'm thinking of starting with these two

Versace Pour Homme
Pure Havane

Yall think those two would suffice for like a 6 month period? I don't want to have a huge collection again until I get settled and learn how the military life is going to be

9 years ago '12        #1797
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73860 73 K  Slaps total: 4356 4 K
 lilbeast said 🔗
I go to basic soon and have to leave all my colognes at my people house. When I get to basic I'm probably going to start my collection over until I can get those shipped to me. I'm thinking of starting with these two

Versace Pour Homme
Pure Havane

Yall think those two would suffice for like a 6 month period? I don't want to have a huge collection again until I get settled and learn how the military life is going to be
My n1gga you made it??? What branch? I know you said you were have issues joining
emoji

Dont worry about cologne until Basic and AIT are over ... Drill Sergeants will throw them sh*ts out anyway. You will be iight fam
emoji

9 years ago '05        #1798
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 The Consultant said 🔗
My n1gga you made it??? What branch? I know you said you were have issues joining
emoji

Dont worry about cologne until Basic and AIT are over ... Drill Sergeants will throw them sh*ts out anyway. You will be iight fam
emoji
Navy n1gga!! Bout to travel the world. Was trying Airforce but they are too strict. I go to MEPS tuesday. Recruiter got an email that the job I wanted just opened up and I get first picking since I'll go to the first meps after it has opened up. First meps of the month
emoji
. Had issues with legal sh*t but I've filled out waivers and got approved so everything is good. Recruiter said I should be in basic by the end of the summer
emoji

and I feel you lol. I worded it wrong. I know I won't need them for basic cause thats the last thing I should be worrying about and theres nothing but n1ggas there anyway so fu*k em. I was thinking more for when I get to "A School". I'm on a lil drought and to top it of there will be no girl interaction for 2 months in basic. When I finally get to that college environment I already know imma need to smash a lil shawty on the weekend
emoji
. Cologne always helps with that
emoji

Last edited by lilbeast; 05-29-2015 at 01:11 PM..

9 years ago '04        #1799
ddash 
 lilbeast said 🔗

Versace Pour Homme
Pure Havane

Pure havane is fall and winter.

Def Versace Pour Homme and maybe a 5ml sample of Aventus for date and night out.

9 years ago '06        #1800
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 16444 16 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
I c versace pour homme seems to b the most recommended cologne here. I smelled that sh*t at the store and it it smells like a generic a$s cologne. It really smells similar to how a lot of colognes smell that dont have their own scent. I still ordered a sample so i can wear it and get the opinions of some females i know but i wont be surprised if they say its just ok. I also noticed they sell it at walmart and that sh*t was sold out so i wonder if everyone is rocking that sh*t?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2914
logo Luka Doncic basically a traffic cone out there on defense 🇸🇮
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-2813
Video inside Miami Night Club VIP Host Explains "Why Going To Clubs Is A Waste Of Ti..
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Welp Japan brought dinosaurs back 🦖
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+214
Former 1017 Artist, Luvenchanting, has passed away at 26🕊
193 comments