online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  4   0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #1476
ddash 
Props total: 136072 136 K  Slaps total: 9638 9 K
 darealvelle said 🔗
Im disapointed the prada did not work well on you. That juice is powerful on me and loud. It works well in my skin. That ab spirit silver is straight imo, i mean you own the actual real deal(aventus) so i can see how that did not do much for you. How is that ultra zest though?
Yea idk this prada is weird.May give it another run later some time.i love the dry down tho

I havent tried the zest yet.might try it tomorrow.

9 years ago '11        #1477
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 ddash said 🔗
Yea idk this prada is weird.May give it another run later some time.i love the dry down tho

I havent tried the zest yet.might try it tomorrow.
I really like it, i assumed you would dig it also. Yea let me know how that ultra zest is.

9 years ago '12        #1478
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 ddash said 🔗
Rocking this for the summer
VPH
VPH
VPH
Bleecker ST
Aventus
Thierry Mugler Ultra zest
Dior homme cologne
Chez Bond
Issey miyake pour homme
Chanel Allure Blanche

@🔗 -We aint friends no mo n1gga and you owe me $30

So I hated spirit silver and dont know what to think of this prada.I rocked it tonight and it doesnt really project on my skin at all.Its a very generic scent imo and although it has a great smell and cleanness,it doesnt stand out.I dont dislike it but I highly doubt I reach for it and ever buy it again.Reminds me of La nuit as well.This is a gentlemen suit and tie scent imo.

idk man.
That's why i test it out. He told me about that nasomatto pardon that was supposed to kill so i went to the mall and tested it on my skin and got a straight linear cinnamon bomb.
emoji
Different thinigs work for different folks. I'm not sure i'ma cop that pure zest. Orange scents are too volatile sometimes.

9 years ago '04        #1479
ddash 
 DontHateDaGreat said 🔗
That's why i test it out. He told me about that nasomatto pardon that was supposed to kill so i went to the mall and tested it on my skin and got a straight linear cinnamon bomb.
emoji
Different thinigs work for different folks. I'm not sure i'ma cop that pure zest. Orange scents are too volatile sometimes.
Naw its all love but yes different things for different folks.I read hundreds of reviews before I buy or try anything tho.But at the end of the day its all about your skin and chemistry.

Its not bad but once you go niche its hard to like any designer imo

I hate orange scents but will give this a try.

I d know dior homme cologne is a super citrus/orange scent but i liked it alot.Imma cop asap.

9 years ago '04        #1480
ddash 
Channel allure homme blanche and theirry mugler ultra zest is the truth

Both 9/10 rating from me.

Be careful with ultra zest tho because its strong as hell.

9 years ago '10        #1481
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
This Valentino Uomo is the truth, killing these h0es in the office

kills midnight in Paris and dior homme

FawKK-k VPH
emoji

Last edited by eightytyson06; 03-11-2015 at 08:10 AM..

9 years ago '04        #1482
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
This Valentino Uomo is the truth, killing these h0es in the office

kills midnight in Paris and dior homme

FawKK-k VPH
emoji
Until you return it back to tj maxx lol

Did some research and it seems like its a great scent but doesnt last long or project like crazy but getting great reviews on scent..I might try out a 3 or 5ml.Good suggestion you jnco jean lugz boots wearing a$s n1gga.

Last edited by ddash; 03-11-2015 at 09:58 AM..

9 years ago '10        #1483
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9498 9 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 ddash said 🔗
Channel allure homme blanche and theirry mugler ultra zest is the truth

Both 9/10 rating from me.

Be careful with ultra zest tho because its strong as hell.
Yo, what does the blance' edition smell like to you? I've been wanting to get that bit for a while now

9 years ago '04        #1484
ddash 
 2TopFlite said 🔗
Yo, what does the blance' edition smell like to you? I've been wanting to get that bit for a while now
Bruh like Excellence!! I recall.

Cant remember cause only wore it once so far but I remember thinking I will be wearing this forever and damn this sh*t is nice.

Just smelled and its like a citrus,vanilla and lemony scent.Its nice and classy but I feel it could be worn anytime and perfect for the spring/summer.Longevity is cool and it projected on my skin well.

Its like Versace pour homme with more citrus,vanilla and wood to it.

You wont regret it.Do ya self a favor and try a sample of it at the store or a 3ml at myperfumesamples or decantshop.

Versace pour homme is a way more fresher/cleaner scent but allure homme blanche is s3xier and more complex which is dope.

Def 9/10

I tried Tom Ford spring and summer colognes at Neiman marcus on Thursday and those are by far the best smelling colognes I have ever tried.Heard they dont last very long on skin.Scent cant be beat tho.

Last edited by ddash; 03-15-2015 at 09:31 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1485
eightytyson06 
Y'all talking about the og Chanel or the edp Chanel that just came out

#fawkversace

9 years ago '10        #1486
2TopFlite 
 ddash said 🔗
Bruh like Excellence!! I recall.

Cant remember cause only wore it once so far but I remember thinking I will be wearing this forever and damn this sh*t is nice.

Just smelled and its like a citrus,vanilla and lemony scent.Its nice and classy but I feel it could be worn anytime and perfect for the spring/summer.Longevity is cool and it projected on my skin well.

Its like Versace pour homme with more citrus,vanilla and wood to it.

You wont regret it.Do ya self a favor and try a sample of it at the store or a 3ml at myperfumesamples or decantshop.

Versace pour homme is a way more fresher/cleaner scent but allure homme blanche is s3xier and more complex which is dope.

Def 9/10

I tried Tom Ford spring and summer colognes at Neiman marcus on Thursday and those are by far the best smelling colognes I have ever tried.Heard they dont last very long on skin.Scent cant be beat tho.
Yep, im copping i've been wanting it for a while now. I will buy a 3 oz bottle I blind buy almost all of my colognes
emoji
I never bought a bottle I didn't like.... yet.

Tom Ford ...never tried any of his fragrances at all. Now those types I will buy sample decant's of because im not familiar with his scents.

Now... about Versace Pour homme... i've read nothing but good things about it for a while but maaane. I must've purchased a bad bottle because the projection is horrible on me... sh*t lasts all of 60 minutes before it's a skin scent. It smells nice but that sh*t vanishes from my skin quick... i'ma assume i just bought a bad bottle.

And this cologne has been thrown out already but this is my sig scent... Chrome Legend ... Summer is almost here fellas get that. Wore it on campus last week and while walking to class 2 chicks stopped and said damn you smell good
emoji
same sh*t happened last semester ... I got a 4.2 oz bottle for $30 out of Pompano Beach ... piffery to the 10th power.

9 years ago '10        #1487
2TopFlite 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Y'all talking about the og Chanel or the edp Chanel that just came out

#fawkversace
This one came out in 08 ... that bi*ch got damn near a perfect rating

Chanel Allure Homme Sport is another one I rock with tough

and speaking of versace i might sell my Eros ... I've had it for almost 2 yrs and its 96% full
emoji
sh*t is a bit too strong... that Pure Malt has knocked that one back along with Aventus and spicebomb ofr the winter

9 years ago '07        #1488
KnicksLost 
Props total: 1701 1 K  Slaps total: 326 326
Platinum Chanel is the greatest cologne ever I gotta try that YSL in OP

9 years ago '04        #1489
ddash 
 2TopFlite said 🔗
Yep, im copping i've been wanting it for a while now. I will buy a 3 oz bottle I blind buy almost all of my colognes
emoji
I never bought a bottle I didn't like.... yet.

Tom Ford ...never tried any of his fragrances at all. Now those types I will buy sample decant's of because im not familiar with his scents.

Now... about Versace Pour homme... i've read nothing but good things about it for a while but maaane. I must've purchased a bad bottle because the projection is horrible on me... sh*t lasts all of 60 minutes before it's a skin scent. It smells nice but that sh*t vanishes from my skin quick... i'ma assume i just bought a bad bottle.

And this cologne has been thrown out already but this is my sig scent... Chrome Legend ... Summer is almost here fellas get that. Wore it on campus last week and while walking to class 2 chicks stopped and said damn you smell good
emoji
same sh*t happened last semester ... I got a 4.2 oz bottle for $30 out of Pompano Beach ... piffery to the 10th power.
Chrome is cool too and Yes Versace pour homme is universally respected and 1 of the best rated colognes period.Can be worn all year long,anytime,is not offensive and my best compliment getter by far.

Had to be your batch because Versace last 8-12 hrs on my skin and close to 16 hrs with my mix.Where you get it from?

Dior homme cologne and 3 tom fords are my next 4 colognes and then I am out.

Yea Eros is ok and nothing special.I wore it once and still got 5ml left.

I think you are wasting major money buying all big bottles tho.You can cop 2 1.7s for the price sometimes.idk thats just me.I dont like my cologne just sitting for more than 1 yr.

Last edited by ddash; 03-15-2015 at 10:17 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1490
2TopFlite 
 ddash said 🔗
Chrome is cool too and Yes Versace pour homme is universally respected and 1 of the best rated colognes period.Can be worn all year long,anytime,is not offensive and my best compliment getter by far.

Had to be your batch because Versace last 8-12 hrs on my skin and close to 16 hrs with my mix.Where you get it from?

Dior homme cologne and 3 tom fords are my next 4 colognes and then I am out.

Yea Eros is ok and nothing special.I wore it once and still got 5ml left.

I think you are wasting major money buying all big bottles tho.You can cop 2 1.7s for the price sometimes.idk thats just me.I dont like my cologne just sitting for more than 1 yr.
Yea I agree most likely the batch and I purchased it from ebay as I do with most of my frags and never had that problem before. I will re-buy a 1.7 oz bottle. All of my colognes are either 1.7, 3oz, 3.4oz, 4oz(Creeds only), or 4.2 ozs
emoji

I love cologne man ima cologne head to the max last year alone I spent damn near 1k on frags
emoji
I do buy sample decants for ones im not familiar with like Viktor and Rolfe, Paco Rabanne, some bond no. 9's because there's so many.

But I will start buying 1.7's i mostly just find deals on fragancenet or ebay and buy the bigger bottle. I go through Chrome Legend and Allure Homme Sport the quickest.

I will look into Tom Ford's frags though for sure.

9 years ago '04        #1491
ddash 
 2TopFlite said 🔗
Yea I agree most likely the batch and I purchased it from ebay as I do with most of my frags and never had that problem before. I will re-buy a 1.7 oz bottle. All of my colognes are either 1.7, 3oz, 3.4oz, 4oz(Creeds only), or 4.2 ozs
emoji

I love cologne man ima cologne head to the max last year alone I spent damn near 1k on frags
emoji
I do buy sample decants for ones im not familiar with like Viktor and Rolfe, Paco Rabanne, some bond no. 9's because there's so many.

But I will start buying 1.7's i mostly just find deals on fragancenet or ebay and buy the bigger bottle. I go through Chrome Legend and Allure Homme Sport the quickest.

I will look into Tom Ford's frags though for sure.
Ok cool and yea Id stay away from ebay or amazon.Alot off fakes on there and there is nothing cool with wasting money no matter how much you have.

I trust fragrancenet and they always have the best prices plus 20-25% off at all times.

Buy your stuff from there bruh.No more ebay

Also I would try and stick to 10 or so.This ish can be expensive and a waste of money in the long run.I buy 5ml of colognes first and if I like it I will get a bottle if cheap or a 10ml decant.10 ml will last me 6-12 months.I have a ton of colognes that I wont be wearing much already.After buying over 50 decants in the last year I know the scents I want to have period and will stick to.After this year it will be just rebuying the same scents for life.

Last edited by ddash; 03-15-2015 at 10:44 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1492
2TopFlite 
 ddash said 🔗
Ok cool and yea Id stay away from ebay or amazon.Alot off fakes on there and there is nothing cool with wasting money no matter how much you have.

I trust fragrancenet and they always have the best prices plus 20-25% off at all times.

Buy your stuff from there bruh.No more ebay
Last year was a good yr
emoji
im not spending like that right now... that poor college student feeling has returned to my pockets
emoji
yea ebay gotta be cautious... I already knw the score on there... fragrance net stays with those coupons
emoji

Yea I feel you on the decants man I do... for the ones I dnt think I will wear I just sell like im about to do with the Eros... Craigslist ftw

9 years ago '04        #1493
ddash 
 2TopFlite said 🔗
Last year was a good yr
emoji
im not spending like that right now... that poor college student feeling has returned to my pockets
emoji
yea ebay gotta be cautious... I already knw the score on there... fragrance net stays with those coupons
emoji

Yea I feel you on the decants man I do... for the ones I dnt think I will wear I just sell like im about to do with the Eros... Craigslist ftw
Smart man

9 years ago '10        #1494
eightytyson06 
 2TopFlite said 🔗
This one came out in 08 ... that bi*ch got damn near a perfect rating

Chanel Allure Homme Sport is another one I rock with tough

and speaking of versace i might sell my Eros ... I've had it for almost 2 yrs and its 96% full
emoji
sh*t is a bit too strong... that Pure Malt has knocked that one back along with Aventus and spicebomb ofr the winter
You like chrome sport I too liked chrome then smelled sport one day and was hooked legend isn't too bad either

9 years ago '10        #1495
eightytyson06 
How many sprays ya'll normally do and where at

I do the shirt once and I spray neck once.

Sitting in my whip thinking should I get another spray off before work lol

9 years ago '11        #1496
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
How many sprays ya'll normally do and where at

I do the shirt once and I spray neck once.

Sitting in my whip thinking should I get another spray off before work lol
i do 8 sprays

9 years ago '10        #1497
eightytyson06 
 darealvelle said 🔗
i do 8 sprays
That's over kill

9 years ago '11        #1498
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
That's over kill
Not on me i have dry skin

9 years ago '10        #1499
eightytyson06 
 darealvelle said 🔗
Not on me i have dry skin
My n1gga out here smelling like a loud pack
emoji
emoji
:chandlerdead:

9 years ago '04        #1500
ddash 
Damn 8 sprays.
What are you a corpse lol jk?

I never spray on my clothes ever.

2 Side neck,2 light sprays top hands or wrists.Never more than 4

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2620
logo Luka Doncic basically a traffic cone out there on defense 🇸🇮
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Welp Japan brought dinosaurs back 🦖
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-286
Video inside Miami Night Club VIP Host Explains "Why Going To Clubs Is A Waste Of Ti..
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charleston White Stoops To a New Low
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop