online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  6   1 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook
Fj664086

section gear

9 years ago '06        #1276
Kundalini  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17216 17 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
shoulda copped gucci pour homme 2

let me know what you think of tabacco vanille and you coulda got those at sephora for free besides the creeds
No Problem but Free????
emoji

I was just happy they were based in Illinois they get here Monday.
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1277
ddash 
Props total: 136288 136 K  Slaps total: 9656 9 K
 01seay said 🔗
Really 13 but I got 2 for my cousin.....think I over did it (if it was mentioned 2-3 times in this thread I added to the cart...lol)

YSL L'Homme 2x

CREED Aventus

Versace Eros

Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male 2x

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Thierry Mugler A*Men

Chanel Allure Homme

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane

Dior Homme Intense

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

CREED Green Irish Tweed
emoji
emoji
Great selections

9 years ago '06        #1278
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 01seay said 🔗
No Problem but Free????
emoji

Yes sir..
All you have to do is go in there and seem interested and ask for some on your way out empty handed.

9 years ago '11        #1279
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
Smelt Tobacco Vanille on Wednesday, the projection is MONSTER, put 2 sprays on my wrist and could smell it very strongly for at least 4-5 hours (Definitely not a summer scent as it very heavy). Never smelt anything like it projection wise, the drydown was tobacco-y with a undertone of vanilla bean. I wasn't keen on it but once it hit the 4 hour mark I got Vanilla with an undertone of tobacco. I'm not sure on this one, I can see why people would like it, it's a real love it or hate it fragrance. I did get a few comments on it, more so people where asking me what I was wearing rather than saying it is nice.

Smelt Acqua Di Gio for the first time yesterday. Smelt very generic to me.

9 years ago '11        #1280
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31891 31 K  Slaps total: 1446 1 K
 MACADEMICS said 🔗
Smelt Tobacco Vanille on Wednesday, the projection is MONSTER, put 2 sprays on my wrist and could smell it very strongly for at least 4-5 hours (Definitely not a summer scent as it very heavy). Never smelt anything like it projection wise, the drydown was tobacco-y with a undertone of vanilla bean. I wasn't keen on it but once it hit the 4 hour mark I got Vanilla with an undertone of tobacco. I'm not sure on this one, I can see why people would like it, it's a real love it or hate it fragrance. I did get a few comments on it, more so people where asking me what I was wearing rather than saying it is nice.

You have to wear it in the heat, to get the full aquatic vibe. Cold winter will not do it justice at all.

9 years ago '12        #1281
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 MACADEMICS said 🔗

it is imo but then again aquatics smell horrible for me after the top notes wear off so i'm biased. It's not better than Allure homme sport or VPH for the summer that's for damn sure.

Tom Ford TV is very love or hate. I already had pure havanne by the time i sampled it and it didn't wow me enough to cop

9 years ago '11        #1282
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 DontHateDaGreat said 🔗
I already had pure havanne by the time i sampled it and it didn't wow me enough to cop
Is Pure Havanne similar to TV?

9 years ago '04        #1283
rawDawg 
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 6 6
Where you guys buying these at?

9 years ago '12        #1284
DontHateDaGreat 
 MACADEMICS said 🔗
Is Pure Havanne similar to TV?
For me they favor but they aren't dead alike. TV was more cloying for me and pure havanne worked better for me. TV was just okay since it doesn't have gourmand drydown like Havanne did. I'd try and see what you prefer tho

9 years ago '05        #1285
justin42088 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 1 1
Pure havane all day. Always get swarmed and compliments from women of all ages.

9 years ago '06        #1286
The blizzard is messing up my shipment. Hope they come tomorrow. I'm fiendin' for them now.
emoji

9 years ago '05        #1287
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 01seay said 🔗
The blizzard is messing up my shipment. Hope they come tomorrow. I'm fiendin' for them now.
emoji
How you liking them fam? Can we get a rating of each one?

9 years ago '06        #1288
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
shoulda copped gucci pour homme 2

let me know what you think of tabacco vanille and you coulda got those at sephora for free besides the creeds
It was one of the 2 I've tried so far and I don't think it's for me. However, when I wore it to work the two girls that smoke were the only ones to ask "Are you wearing cologne, what is that?
emoji
. But I did like how the vanilla portion surfaced and the tobacco scent kind of weakened.

lilbeast said 🔗
How you liking them fam? Can we get a rating of each one?
I've only tried Jean Paul & Tom Ford TV.......loving the Jean Paul. When I've tried them all I'll give a rating. I feel like I have to wear them for the day to get a good idea of the scents.

Edit: I know want milliliters look like cuz I work in the medical field but damn, I was hoping for more.
emoji

Last edited by Kundalini; 02-06-2015 at 06:43 AM..

9 years ago '06        #1289
CrackInTheFlesh 
Props total: 779 779  Slaps total: 16 16
Boxden Fam... i'm about to pull the trigger on these samples on decant...any more recommendations to add?

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Versace Eros
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême
YSL L'Homme
CREED Green Irish Tweed
YSL L’Homme Intense
CREED Aventus
Dior Homme Intense
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Parfums de Marly Herod
Chanel Allure Homme

9 years ago '10        #1290
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 CrackInTheFlesh said 🔗
Boxden Fam... i'm about to pull the trigger on these samples on decant...any more recommendations to add?

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Versace Eros
YSL L'Homme
CREED Green Irish Tweed
YSL L’Homme Intense
CREED Aventus
Dior Homme Intense
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Parfums de Marly Herod
Chanel Allure Homme
Gucci pour homme 2 and cop dior homme the 2012 bottle it's blue background I think it's my fav

9 years ago '10        #1291
eightytyson06 
 01seay said 🔗
It was one of the 2 I've tried so far and I don't think it's for me. However, when I wore it to work the two girls that smoke were the only ones to ask "Are you wearing cologne, what is that?
emoji
. But I did like how the vanilla portion surfaced and the tobacco scent kind of weakened.

I've only tried Jean Paul & Tom Ford TV.......loving the Jean Paul. When I've tried them all I'll give a rating. I feel like I have to wear them for the day to get a good idea of the scents.

Edit: I know want milliliters look like cuz I work in the medical field but damn, I was hoping for more.
emoji
If you like Jean Paul cop cuba gold seven dollars for 3.4 and smell is identical

9 years ago '04        #1292
ddash 
 CrackInTheFlesh said 🔗

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Versace Eros
YSL L'Homme
CREED Green Irish Tweed
YSL L’Homme Intense
CREED Aventus
Dior Homme Intense
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Parfums de Marly Herod
Chanel Allure Homme
Great list but I would def get pure malt and versace pour homme.

9 years ago '04        #1293
ddash 
 01seay said 🔗

emoji
Le male is a classic and dope as fu*k and I dont know how you expected more lol.1 or 2ml is basically a 1 time wear or 2 or 3 sprays.Its perfect for testing 5011 different colognes tho lol.

5ml could def last tho.

9 years ago '06        #1294
 ddash said 🔗
Le male is a classic and dope as fu*k and I dont know how you expected more lol.1 or 2ml is basically a 1 time wear or 2 or 3 sprays.Its perfect for testing 5011 different colognes tho lol.

5ml could def last tho.
I knew the amount before buying....... it's just when I seen them in person I was like "Damn, I should of got a smaller cologne selection and bigger amounts"

I could easily use 2ml for 2 weeks straight.

...but this is perfect, because before this thread my go to cologne was Calvin Klein 360 White & One...lol
emoji

Last edited by Kundalini; 02-06-2015 at 03:19 PM..

9 years ago '06        #1295
 CrackInTheFlesh said 🔗

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Versace Eros
YSL L'Homme
CREED Green Irish Tweed
YSL L’Homme Intense
CREED Aventus
Dior Homme Intense
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Parfums de Marly Herod
Chanel Allure Homme
I would just try those first because it'll probably take you a month to get a good idea of what you really like from that selection and then just get more to try afterwards.
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1296
ddash 
 01seay said 🔗
I knew the amount before buying....... it's just when I seen them in person I was like "Damn, I should of got a smaller cologne selection and bigger amounts"

I could easily use 2ml for 2 weeks straight.

...but this is perfect, because before this thread my go to cologne was Calvin Klein 360 White & One...lol
emoji
emoji
but yea thats what we are here for.

9 years ago '06        #1297
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Gucci pour homme 2 and cop dior homme the 2012 bottle it's blue background I think it's my fav
I 2nd that suggestion!!
I just got my oversized sample of Golden Boy today..
About to test it out this weekend.

Last edited by RESIDO; 02-06-2015 at 03:47 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1298
eightytyson06 
cologne was mentioned in thread but this another sleeper i copped

↪🔗

its a mix between spicebomb and versace eros and out the 3 i rock this more and got more compliments and only paid 30

9 years ago '12        #1299
DontHateDaGreat 
 CrackInTheFlesh said 🔗

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Versace Eros
YSL L'Homme
CREED Green Irish Tweed
YSL L’Homme Intense
CREED Aventus
Dior Homme Intense
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Parfums de Marly Herod
Chanel Allure Homme
Get the regular chanel allure homme sport. No need for eau extreme version

Add YSL La Nuit = best panty dropper out of the whole YSL house imo

Add A*Men Pure Malt

justin42088 said 🔗
Pure havane all day. Always get swarmed and compliments from women of all ages.
emoji
Wore it last night at a young professionals lounge event. Got mad complements on it. Had a group of 3 track me down to find out what it was.
emoji
Been tryna tell these fools about these gourmand scents
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1300
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
cologne was mentioned in thread but this another sleeper i copped

↪🔗

its a mix between spicebomb and versace eros and out the 3 i rock this more and got more compliments and only paid 30

I am about to buy some samples of pure havane and that right now.I told myself I was done with more cologne.I really am now.No more B

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Benny the butcher pulls up to nome 14 in a rolls-royce cullinan!!
14 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2633
These dudes popped the balloons on her real fast after she got exposed
72 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4330
Video inside Timbaland fixing Kanye's drums on Stronger
36 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside RICK ROSS: "Jay-Z Was Not That Guy, Pal" | Joe Rogan & Freeway Rick Ross
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop