online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  3   1 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook
theboyflames

section gear

05-28-2014, 10:29 AM         #251
SmooveDude 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
I never really applied cologne.....y'all gotta school me on this

10 years ago '04        #252
joker 
Props total: 16414 16 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
i been using issey miyake forever now. I need to switch it up but also need it to last.

10 years ago '07        #253
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27419 27 K  Slaps total: 5244 5 K
bi*ches always be complimenting me on how good I smell, asking me what cologne i'm wearing and sh*t..I don't wear cologne though..just deodorant and my natural body odor
emoji
..i only throw on cologne for special events here and there

10 years ago '08        #254
I.J. 
Props total: 1539 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305

Including thread starter.... Smelling good with all types of stuff have them feeling some typa way
emoji
+1   

10 years ago '10        #255
ClustyMolecules 
Props total: 13758 13 K  Slaps total: 751 751

This sh1t right here^^^^^^ My wife would always tell me how much she liked it...I tried it one day walking by at the mall and thought meh...then revisited it later on, copped it, and LOVE it...i got a lot of compliments when I had it...I just hate dropping $60+ on f8cking cologne because im a j3w

10 years ago '10        #256
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
I feel I got bad batches of dolce light blue and Chanel blue. I wanna love it but it smells so different from the samples

10 years ago '09        #257
Vincent_Chase 
Props total: 2642 2 K  Slaps total: 305 305
I can definitely vouch for this YSL cologne; all the females ive encountered that smelled it on me said I smell like they wanna eat me; my reaction
emoji

Also check out Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, Chanel Allure Sport, and Givenchy Play.

you will thank me..
+2   

10 years ago '12        #258
bkkid92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21631 21 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
 torious said 🔗
been on this joint ever since i can remember

dude gave a good list, i fu*ks with that light blue heavy in the summer, i keep about 7 or 8 in rotation but a couple other nice summer fragrances are

and an old cologne that you can buy for really cheap is perry ellis 360

emoji

10 years ago '04        #259
dat_boi_tj 
Props total: 8732 8 K  Slaps total: 555 555
This thread would be better if some bi*ches was posting fragrances that they like on men… This has turned into a collage of colognes that got cats either smelling like 16 year old kids or 65 year old playas
emoji
+2   

10 years ago '05        #260
GoDzSoN35 
Props total: 25 25  Slaps total: 35 35
 Rico23 said 🔗

emoji
This is what I'm on right here
emoji

10 years ago '11        #261
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31890 31 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
For all the fellas that like dior homme check this one out

10 years ago '07        #262
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36832 36 K  Slaps total: 12245 12 K
 Adewale said 🔗
It doesn't last as long as some of the other joints that are in that category. If you like the response you get from that, check out the Chanel lines for men
Allure goat
emoji

10 years ago '05        #263
GoDzSoN35 
Props total: 25 25  Slaps total: 35 35
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
I feel I got bad batches of dolce light blue and Chanel blue. I wanna love it but it smells so different from the samples
Yeah the light blue doesn't work for me. At least I don't get the feedback I'd like from it.

05-28-2014, 11:59 AM         #264
ts21 
hmm i need cologne that last longer than a hour i ned some new colgone in my rotation too

10 years ago '11        #265
 Snipper said 🔗
I read that you have to constantly be changing cologne so that your body doesn't get used to it.
Should I change cologne every other day or week?

Also how can you tell which colognes are for which season?
Not true at all, only thing that will happen is that you will get nose fatigue from wearing that same scent all the time. But you should have day scent and a night scent. you dont need to crazy with having a lot of bottles. I say just purchase at least 5 bottles for these situations

1. casual scent(signature)

2. work scent

3. formal scent

4. club scent

5. date scent

10 years ago '12        #266
bkkid92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21631 21 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
 darealvelle said 🔗
Not true at all, only thing that will happen is that you will get nose fatigue from wearing that same scent all the time. But you should have day scent and a night scent. you dont need to crazy with having a lot of bottles. I say just purchase at least 5 bottles for these situations

1. casual scent(signature)

2. work scent

3. formal scent

4. club scent

5. date scent
Is burberry cologne any good?

05-28-2014, 12:04 PM         #267
ts21 
 JeeQ said 🔗
I see 13 pages of colognes but I feel we left out the most important aspect... How to apply it. If you don't apply your cologne correctly it doesn't matter which one you wear. With that said here's a few tips:

1.) Always spray on your cologne after you shower. If you have a light scent or feel the scent doesn't last that long, apply lotion first before you spray

2.) Spray a few inches away from your body. You want a spray, not a puddle of cologne in one concentrated area. If you see a stream running down after you spray you're way too close. Also don't overdue it. If women can smell the scent from a few feet away you sprayed too much. The idea is for them to get a hint of it then have to come close to you to get the full scent. Eventually your nose is going to get accustomed to the smell of your cologne, but just because you can't smell it doesn't mean it's not there.

3.) The best areas to apply cologne are your pulse points (inside of wrists, chest/torso, behind ears, neck) For the love of everything do not spray it near your sweat glands (underarms, cr0tch). Do not spray it on your clothes, and don't commit the ultimate cologne sin: spraying it into the air and walking through it letting it fall on you like a mist.

4.) Don't mix it with too many other smells, otherwise you'll end up smelling like a Sephora. Try to use unscented/light scented deodorants and lotions; you want the main attraction to be your cologne. Not to mention scents don't always play nice together.

5.) Different colognes for different occasions. Establish a rotation between day and night, work and the club, etc. A general guide line is lighter scents for day time/work, stronger scents for night time/club. Lighter scents in the summer, heavier scents during the winter.

Last but not least, just because the cologne smells good, doesn't mean it's going to smell good on you. Everyone has a different body chemistry so make sure to sample before you buy, wear it for a full day, and then decide if it's the right scent for you.
props man good advice lol i do that process of spraying my cologone in the air and walking through it ha
+1   

10 years ago '11        #268
 bkkid92 said 🔗
Is burberry cologne any good?
Im not a fan of their colognes, but if i had to choose it would be this one

Last edited by darealvelle; 05-28-2014 at 12:08 PM..

10 years ago '07        #269
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36832 36 K  Slaps total: 12245 12 K
 ts21 said 🔗
hmm i need cologne that last longer than a hour i ned some new colgone in my rotation too
All you cats saying this tells me one or two things. Y'all are buying cheap cologne and/or spraying in the wrong places. Cologne goes on your pressure points. For instance, you spray the cologne on your right wrist, dab your wrist in the pit of your left elbow then dab behind your right ear where your ear meets your neck behind your ear rings if you have any.

I see cats spraying cologne on their clothes, necks on their wrists then rubbing their wrists together. That's is not how you put cologne on and you never rub. You put it on pressure points where it's absorbed and released anytime your pores open from increased heart rate.

Good cologne sprayed in the proper place of the body will last more than 12hrs

Last edited by 240ka; 04-17-2023 at 06:33 AM..
+3   

10 years ago '10        #270
SwooshWonder 
Props total: 21286 21 K  Slaps total: 2103 2 K
a lot of the colognes posted in here have synthetic ish scents

dont like

10 years ago '11        #271
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said 🔗
a lot of the colognes posted in here have synthetic ish scents

dont like
Most designer scents will be synthetic. Only Niche house fragrances wont be synthetic(creed, tom ford, montale, bond). They use more natural incredients, but thats why they cost more too.

10 years ago '10        #272
TheGift 
Props total: 21495 21 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
I like Armani code also. Anyone uses that? Thinking bout copping that and d&g light blue.
emoji

10 years ago '10        #273
SwooshWonder 
 darealvelle said 🔗
Most designer scents will be synthetic. Only Niche house fragrances wont be synthetic(creed, tom ford, montale, bond). They use more natural incredients, but thats why they cost more too.
i didnt mean synthetic as in ingredients but as in the overall scent

like a little smack to the nose that reminds me of a factory

not always unappealing but some scents like azzaro chrome legend and bvlgari aqua smell heavily synthetic to me

10 years ago '10        #274
SwooshWonder 
but yeah im more of a winter/fall cologne person -- i have 4 colognes that i rotate for those seasons

issey and burberry touch are my only summer/spring scents as of now

recommendations? edit: nvm guess ill just browse the thread

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 05-28-2014 at 12:29 PM..

10 years ago '11        #275
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said 🔗
i didnt mean synthetic as in ingredients but as in the overall scent

like a little smack to the nose that reminds me of a factory

not always unappealing but some scents like azzaro chrome legend and bvlgari aqua smell heavily synthetic to me
ok i agree with you

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 13 - Nashville cop arrested after participating in Only Fans video ..
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So are you dudes getting a breeding Visa from Japan?
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+6414
Bill Burr distilling the absurdity of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s career.
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+758
Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrence Howard
226 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish