online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

She's preaching

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

4 months ago '06        #26
DJ Endo 
Props total: 4279 4 K  Slaps total: 452 452
Just a bunch of fake love guru talk and ho babble to sell you their app. n1ggas think everything they say is profound.

4 months ago '21        #27
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 94672 94 K  Slaps total: 11074 11 K
🔗

The late Aretha Franklin was wrong
emoji

4 months ago '13        #28
mkhrt92 
Props total: 71991 71 K  Slaps total: 15484 15 K
 Murderers said 🔗
100% I'm 30 but it has hit me already that love from the opposite s3x will always be conditional. I'm not even mad at it, when you accept that it becomes easier to choose partners because you're not handicapped with the idea of finding "the one." I only fw women who I feel would make sense long term. I look at things like discipline, is she goal-oriented, is she easily swayed/distracted by outside noise/her peers etc.. if you have kids, that right there is unconditional love. Would literally give my life for my boys.
I been married for 25 years to the type of woman you described, and the love changes. And not always for the better. It's just different. But the kids, yes, 100%.
And in long term relationships sometimes that's the only thing holding the relationship together.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #29
bridouble 
Props total: 16034 16 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 filleezcustoms said 🔗
if you wearing designer im not listening to sh1t you say...... you fake as them threads you wearing
What exactly are trying to say? I’m seriously curious
You don’t listen to anyone that wears designer?
Then to follow that up you implied that her designer is fake. Am I understanding?

Why couldn’t you just say “ho-babble” or some sh1t like everyone else

4 months ago '04        #30
filleezcustoms 
Props total: 1752 1 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 bridouble said 🔗
What exactly are trying to say? I’m seriously curious
You don’t listen to anyone that wears designer?
Then to follow that up you implied that her designer is fake. Am I understanding?

Why couldn’t you just say “ho-babble” or some sh1t like everyone else
Designer shows that you are materialistic and want to seem better than others by wearing an elitists uniform.

If you got designer you are talking down to normies and basic bi#ches. subconsciously you feel superior and thus are a flawed human being and shouldn't be trying to lead.

Whether or not the designer fit is authentic doeant matter because your ego is speaking not your brain

If you got a chain or nice car that's cool but every person in designer I have ever met is doing something strange to get the change and I'm not here or HEAR for anything you about

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9349
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
341 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3419
Did Y'all Know This About NBA Jam?
60 comments
19 hours ago
@games