online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Michigan when They Found Out They Were Facing Alabama instead of FSU👀

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '06        #51
JCash 
Props total: 4676 4 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
It's all for ratings...Rachel Nichols said it earlier...it should be the undefeated teams going into the playoff...now if we talking scandals let's look into this.....#GOBLUE

4 months ago '05        #52
pippen33 
Props total: 79768 79 K  Slaps total: 9331 9 K
 Proveone said 🔗
Struggled to beat an unranked Auburn, lost to Texas NOT UNDEFEATED Nuff said
Beat unranked Auburn

FSU is undefeated because their SOS is 55th..Thats the point

The undefeated argument is dumb. You played a weak a$s schedule. Of course you are undefeated.

If Bama played an easy a$s schedule then they would be undefeated too.

Being undefeated when you havent played anyone doesnt really mean sh1t

No one believes that if FSU had to play Georgia for a conference championship that they would be undefeated.

Is FSU a better team than Georgia or Bama without Travis?

4 months ago '05        #53
pippen33 
 JCash said 🔗
It's all for ratings...Rachel Nichols said it earlier...it should be the undefeated teams going into the playoff...now if we talking scandals let's look into this.....#GOBLUE
Should be undefeated teams going into the playoff if they have a strong SOS and are 1 of the 4 best.

She is basically saying that it doesnt matter who you played..You could play the easiest schedule in the country..You could beat a 3-4 loss team for the conference championship but as long as you are undefeated then you automatically get in. Thats just dumb.

Are FSU 1 of the 4 best teams without Travis?

Last edited by pippen33; 12-04-2023 at 12:18 PM..

4 months ago '12        #54
njrp77 
Props total: 896 896  Slaps total: 179 179
 Eddie.. said 🔗
this year they are the same level as penn st. you will see trust me. bama dont have enough play makers to beat michigan. michigan has had too easy of a schedule. they are healthy and have better playmakers. im tellin you this now just in case you bet on cfb. been winnin money all year with the big ten and its not gonna stop when the bowls and playoffs start

Isiah Bond, Jermaine Burton and Amari Niblack

" just in case you bet on cfb" yea and i been winning money all year with Bama

"its not gonna stop when the bowls and playoffs start" yes... it is

4 months ago '12        #55
njrp77 
guy said michigan has better playmakers than alabama lmao

4 months ago '22        #56
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42904 42 K  Slaps total: 3320 3 K
 njrp77 said 🔗
guy said michigan has better playmakers than alabama lmao
Because they do

If we had to rank the 4 teams of best play makers to worst it would probably be

Washington
Texas
Michigan
Alabama

Milroe is the only guy on Bama that would make you think twice about putting them 3rd instead of 4th.. Washington/Texas is the better convo
+1   

4 months ago '06        #57
JCash 
 pippen33 said 🔗
Should be undefeated teams going into the playoff if they have a strong SOS and are 1 of the 4 best.

She is basically saying that it doesnt matter who you played..You could play the easiest schedule in the country..You could beat a 3-4 loss team for the conference championship but as long as you are undefeated then you automatically get in. Thats just dumb.

Are FSU 1 of the 4 best teams without Travis?
Regardless of travis being injured their record says undefeated...it should be the top 4 undefeated teams...fck bama

4 months ago '19        #58
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19262 19 K  Slaps total: 2084 2 K
Different sport….

Remember, in 2000, when Cincinnati’s basketball team was ranked #1 in the country going into its conference tournament? They were playing Saint Louis in the first round and Kenyon Martin (player of the year and the 1st overall pick in the next draft) broke his leg. UC lost that game to Saint Louis (a team they’d just beaten by 40+). Cincinnati would have been a 1-seed (inside the top 4) with Martin. They were dropped to a 2-seed (outside the top 4) without him.

Again, different sport, but the precedent has been set. This was unfair to FSU on another level though. Their coaching staff would have had a month to “coach up” their 2nd string QB and get him ready for a playoff game.

A friend of mine once told me that FBS college football is not a meritocracy. This just (once again) illustrates his point.

4 months ago '12        #59
njrp77 
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
Because they do

Name them

Bama has better playmakers at the following positions - QB, WR, TE

Milroe, Burton, Bond, Niblack

Bama's backup WRs are better than Michigans starters (Prentice and Hale)
+1   

4 months ago '12        #60
njrp77 
Mich has a battering ram at RB but Jam Miller on Bama is prob more talented

4 months ago '22        #61
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42904 42 K  Slaps total: 3320 3 K
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
Different sport….

Remember, in 2000, when Cincinnati’s basketball team was ranked #1 in the country going into its conference tournament? They were playing Saint Louis in the first round and Kenyon Martin (player of the year and the 1st overall pick in the next draft) broke his leg. UC lost that game to Saint Louis (a team they’d just beaten by 40+). Cincinnati would have been a 1-seed (inside the top 4) with Martin. They were dropped to a 2-seed (outside the top 4) without him.

Again, different sport, but the precedent has been set. This was unfair to FSU on another level though. Their coaching staff would have had a month to “coach up” their 2nd string QB and get him ready for a playoff game.

A friend of mine once told me that FBS college football is not a meritocracy. This just (once again) illustrates his point.
But what I don't get is, if thats the case, why did they wait 3 weeks to move FSU down? Should've just dropped them after Travis got hurt and been honest from the jump

4 months ago '05        #62
pippen33 
 JCash said 🔗
Regardless of travis being injured their record says undefeated...it should be the top 4 undefeated teams...fck bama
Horrible argument.

Their record says that their undefeated because they have the 55th SOS. Your level of competition actually matters.

Bama beat Georgia to win a conference championship
FSU beat Louisville to win a conference championship

LEVELS.

4 months ago '19        #63
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19262 19 K  Slaps total: 2084 2 K
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
But what I don't get is, if thats the case, why did they wait 3 weeks to move FSU down?
I agree. I guess the committee was leaving the door open to put FSU in if more teams lost.

SeanDon122 said 🔗
Should've just dropped them after Travis got hurt and been honest from the jump
Florida State won a game started by its back up QB and one started by their 3rd string QB.

Shout out to the ‘Noles coaching staff.

Kind of unfair that they didn’t get 4 weeks (of reps with the first team) to prep the backup for a playoff game.

As I stated before, it's not a meritocracy, it's an entertainment business. Seems that their chief concern is putting together the "best" semifinals games they can. "Most deserving" doesn't seem to be the goal.

4 months ago '14        #64
longliverick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25572 25 K  Slaps total: 12895 12 K
 TheFreakyRobber said 🔗
Put your money up
Their offense will finally be 100% healthy

UW vs Bama in the title game and UW wins giving them all the exposure they need to attract and gain the top recruits before leaving to the big ten.

It’s set up perfectly for them

4 months ago '06        #65
JCash 
 pippen33 said 🔗
Horrible argument.

Their record says that their undefeated because they have the 55th SOS. Your level of competition actually matters.

Bama beat Georgia to win a conference championship
FSU beat Louisville to win a conference championship

LEVELS.
Yeah it is levels when a reporter says it's about ratings..sports in rigged...stop meat riding bama...it's GO BLUE anyways...fck yo team

4 months ago '12        #66
njrp77 
Michigan has 2 five stars on their roster. Alabama has 18 five stars. Michigan has 38 three stars. Bama has 10 three stars.

4 months ago '12        #67
njrp77 
we comin'

3 months ago '11        #68
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 44486 44 K  Slaps total: 4158 4 K
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21916
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
673 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4214
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3510
Image(s) inside Apr 13 - Breaking: Iran has launched THE attack on Israel
536 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+245
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics