online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Xbox going Third Party Confirmed by Microsoft!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

5 months ago '17        #51
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 124624 124 K  Slaps total: 48367 48 K
 Faythung said 🔗
emoji

Abandoned your position about projection pretty quickly, smart.
You the only one talking about projection dawg.

It's hilarious you been proving my point about never really having any substantial to say every 5 minutes in this thread. Keep going.

5 months ago '23        #52
Typewriter 
Props total: 8771 8 K  Slaps total: 5945 5 K
 Faythung said 🔗
emoji

Abandoned your position about projection pretty quickly, smart.
so cringe when the knowitalls lose their argument and pivot to semantics instead of substance

5 months ago '12        #53
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39972 39 K  Slaps total: 4050 4 K
 SPdaGOAT said 🔗
You the only one talking about projection dawg.

It's hilarious you been proving my point about never really having any substantial to say every 5 minutes in this thread. Keep going.
Just giving you your one day a year where I respond to you with anything remotely substantial.

What we up to these days? 30 quotes per 1 response?

emoji

5 months ago '17        #54
 Faythung said 🔗
i cant admit that I took the L
Yea we can see that chap.

5 months ago '16        #55
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 98398 98 K  Slaps total: 11927 11 K
You can find posts from in 2020 telling you the same sh1t OP, but yíall donít listen.

You guys clowned people when they said Xbox is an ecosystem and that Microsoft is about engagement but go off .

Idk why whenever you guys figure stuff out itís breaking news when any business savvy person could have told that was their objective for this Gen years ago
+2   

5 months ago '23        #56
Typewriter 
 Faythung said 🔗
Just giving you your one day a year where I respond to you with anything remotely substantial.

What we up to these days? 30 quotes per 1 response?

emoji
you got cooked bro, you tried to be the smart guy, you got exposed, and now you're trying to argue over the definitions of words.

Just give it up and go play some games, aint it like 7 PM by you

5 months ago '17        #57
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57472 57 K  Slaps total: 8152 8 K
 justin747 said 🔗
Why would anybody on a PC choose Game Pa$s over Steam?

Why would anyone on PS choose Game Pa$s over PS Plus?

None of this sh1t makes any sense. A company that STRUGGLED to make games is now supposed to ONLY make games?

emoji

Their problem IS Game Pass. The streaming business model is a money losing strategy in general and even worse with video games.

68 Billion on Activision and 7 Billion on Bugthesda, and they mostly make First Person games. So now Halo vs COD cannablization happens within the same company

Itís just constant mistakes coming from Xbox

emoji
You donít choose one over the other

You have both since Steam is free

Steam(with CD Keys for the cheap) for buying regular games, Gamepa$s for the huge collection access and ability for cross play on other devices

Now that I think about it there are no Microsoft products that compete, they just exist along side other products in the market
+2   

5 months ago '12        #58
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 228873 228 K  Slaps total: 13623 13 K
 Banner said 🔗
I don't understand why the fanboys act like this is such a stupid thing to suggest when the executives have made it abundantly clear that the goal is to put gamepa$s on as many platforms as humanly possible lol

You don't need an MBA to see why that would be great for MS lol
Exactly

Every business person in the world from a low level crack dealer to Jeff Bezos would love to have work on their competitors block.

Pepsi would love to get money in Coca Colas stores for example
emoji
+5   

5 months ago '17        #59
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57472 57 K  Slaps total: 8152 8 K
Also OP might have just got off a bid because this is old news
+2   

5 months ago '17        #60
 postemupndunkit said 🔗
You can find posts from in 2020 telling you the same sh1t OP, but yíall donít listen.

You guys clowned people when they said Xbox is an ecosystem and that Microsoft is about engagement but go off .

Idk why whenever you guys figure stuff out itís breaking news when any business savvy person could have told that was their objective for this Gen years ago
As someone who's been calling this sh1t I can say OP has also been calling this sh1t for a while.

And we were the ones getting push back and still are as evident by Posh Spice needing rock solid confirmation

5 months ago '16        #61
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 25431 25 K  Slaps total: 4342 4 K
 justin747 said 🔗
You make good points but I disagree STRONGLY with the underlined. The absolute last thing consumers want is ANOTHER streaming bill every month.

The streaming market is already crowded enough and whatís the incentive of Game Pa$s over Steam or PS Plus? Why do I need Game Pa$s when I can get 3rd party AND 1st part Sony games on PS Plus?

And Game Pa$s has the worst subscription policies. Last I checked they donít even offer a full year subscription from Xbox so they will always have churn with people signing up then cancelling in a month or 2

No hate at you. I know how you feel about Xbox. I just donít think this 3rd party strategy will work at all.
Never any hate bro. Never been the type to believe we have to agree to be good, or any of that. Iíll argue with my n1ggas and dap them right after on some brother sh1t
emoji

Plus, thatís why I get on here, to have these kind of conversations. Not many people I know keep up with gaming news and etc. but honestly i didnít think of that. Subscription fatigue is a thing, and theres a lot of subs out right now that people are paying for. Itís fine if you got it like that, but in reality a lot of people donít.

Idk. I def see the complications, because Iíd def be one of those people that would sign up for a month then cancel
emoji

Tbh, I think weíll see an overhaul on gamepa$s in the next year-year and a half. They gotta figure how theyíre going to recoup the dollars, manage all the new IPís and deal with the data and fact they sh1t collapsing 100billion dollars later

5 months ago '16        #62
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 25431 25 K  Slaps total: 4342 4 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
This is what I mean when I saw fragile fanbase... They can see the signs... Here on BX they still believe their plastic will survive

↪🔗
This post right here.

emoji

5 months ago '12        #63
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 68003 68 K  Slaps total: 23039 23 K
 Banner said 🔗
you got cooked bro, you tried to be the smart guy, you got exposed, and now you're trying to argue over the definitions of words.

Just give it up and go play some games, aint it like 7 PM by you
He's got a superiority complex... He'll never admit he's wrong... Like I said on the first page... He thinks he's right every time he says something
emoji

The same smart mf bought an Xbox Series X for exclusives, a PS5 for BX BuyItAllGang and a PC for PS5 games... He's probably one of the smartest dumb mfs in this section
emoji

5 months ago '17        #64
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227875 227 K  Slaps total: 41865 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Lazy said 🔗
You donít choose one over the other

You have both since Steam is free

Steam(with CD Keys for the cheap) for buying regular games, Gamepa$s for the huge collection access and ability for cross play on other devices
By comparing Game Pa$s to Steam, I donít understand why anyone would pay monthly for a subscription when you can just own the games dirt cheap during a Steam sale.

And TBF Iím sure a lot of people will sign up but nowhere near enough to recoup the almost $100 Billion they spent on Activision and Bugthesda

Now that I think about it there are no Microsoft products that compete, they just exist along side other products in the market
The only things they have that are unique are Office and Azure. Theyíve even started embracing Apple and making Office better on Macs. Itís wild to see

5 months ago '12        #65
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39972 39 K  Slaps total: 4050 4 K
 Banner said 🔗
you got cooked bro
If you don't understand how juvenile this is then no one can help you.

You aren't in high school anymore, presumably.

5 months ago '23        #66
Typewriter 
 Faythung said 🔗

nothing wrong with being young at heart.

And you presume correctly, I am not just out of highschool, but undergrad, and professional school as well. I'm more educated than most if you can believe it.

I just don't feel the need to shove it in people's face and use it to make myself feel superior to random people on the internet who happen to disagree with me or prove me wrong in video game discussions.

Last edited by Typewriter; 11-29-2023 at 12:06 PM..

5 months ago '18        #67
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 97192 97 K  Slaps total: 32109 32 K
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
You guys are dumb as fu#k

There plan has always been to phase out consoles and use gamepa$s as there model

That’s why even though I’m a Sony fan , I always knew in the long run Microsoft would win because they are a extremely bigger company and have way more money in the Long run
I’ve been telling yall this for years. It’s not about who sells the most consoles that’s dead and dosent make money as Sony is still struggling. I told u Microsoft is going cloud and it’s like hey u want all those third part games owned by Microsoft well u got to pay us to put it on ur brand
emoji

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 11-29-2023 at 12:52 PM..

5 months ago '23        #68
Typewriter 
 Oswaldgatesjr said 🔗
I’ve been telling yall this for years. It’s not about who sells the most consoles that’s dead and dosent make money as Sony is still struggling. I told u Microsoft is going cloud and hey u want all those third part games owned by Microsoft well u got to pay us to put it on ur brand
emoji
I thought you worked for a Bank, not microsoft

5 months ago '23        #69
KlimSenobi 
Props total: 2590 2 K  Slaps total: 804 804
lol this place is a complete joke. Loser a$s n1ggas.
+3   

5 months ago '17        #70
 Faythung said 🔗

You be doing this type sh1t all the time man
emoji

You need to stay out this thread man, you started off on the wrong foot and just getting worse by the post

5 months ago '04        #71
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5296 5 K  Slaps total: 640 640
 Novii said 🔗
Court documents are solid brother.

Is a trillion dollar company who spent 100 billion in a 250 billion dollar industry supposed to come out and tell their consumers and investors they’re pulling out now mid generation?

Does that make sense to you?

This isn’t an analyst coming out and predicting Microsoft is pulling out by 2027, it’s MICROSOFT
↪🔗

They’re not going anywhere lol.
+2   

5 months ago '05        #72
Krazie 
Props total: 69301 69 K  Slaps total: 13855 13 K
 KlimSenobi said 🔗
It never changes
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '23        #73
Typewriter 
 KlimSenobi said 🔗

Krazie said 🔗
It never changes
emoji
ay @🔗, in case you needed an example of actual projection I found two for you lol

5 months ago '17        #74
 Banner said 🔗
ay @🔗, in case you needed an example of actual projection I found two for you lol
emoji

5 months ago '23        #75
KlimSenobi 
Props total: 2590 2 K  Slaps total: 804 804
 Banner said 🔗
Bro you have been on this site for less than a year and involved in drama since day one lol. You really have no room to speak on anyway one here. I wasnít even talking to you but of course you get defensive.
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21927
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
676 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+427
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+357
Image(s) inside Apr 13 - Breaking: Iran has launched THE attack on Israel
537 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+246
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics