online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 28 - Donald Trump Says He Never Swore Oath 'to Support the Constitution'

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 months ago '15        #26
naledgestate 
Props total: 47743 47 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
Trumpers love that chinese sh1t.
Its wierd because Trump wanted to ban it.

It would have been the only good thing that ph@ggot got done.

If you look at the content that's featured in the States, its clear that China is on a social engineering campaign to decay our society.

Meanwhile, all the Chinese content is patriotic. They don't allow stupid "challenges" and th0t material on the Chinese Tik Tok

Last edited by naledgestate; 11-28-2023 at 01:42 PM..
+8   

5 months ago '17        #27
Its 
Props total: 67957 67 K  Slaps total: 5484 5 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
no my comment really wasnt directed at u just these ignorant blk folks who think voting trump is gonna make sh1t better
I saw change when Trump was in office.
I saw our youth in the streets ready to fu#k sh1t up over the disrespect. I saw corporations bow, and for the first time in American history acknowledge their role in our subjugation. I saw apologies and some money spent...
Then I saw "blacks" get lulled right back to sleep when Jim Crow Joe took it

Trump isn't for anybody but himself
And that's exactly what we need to see IMO

5 months ago '19        #28
Megaman 
Props total: 13094 13 K  Slaps total: 11401 11 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
Biden is bad but keep thinking this sh1t is a joke
Pretty sure it is though.

That dude is a standup comedian.

🔗

5 months ago '22        #29
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36068 36 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K
Lol this what y’all puss1es were scared of last time

5 months ago '19        #30
Megaman 
Props total: 13094 13 K  Slaps total: 11401 11 K
 RockyIII said 🔗
Then folks are broke bi#ches who think trumps gonna give them free money again… lazy a$s fu#ks who don’t wanna work for sh1t
Well yeah. People don’t want equality and opportunity. They want free money and oppression so that they can continue to play the victim card.

5 months ago '15        #31
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 134412 134 K  Slaps total: 17244 17 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

Yall keep thinking this sh1t a game
Just stick to knicks threads.
+3   

5 months ago '17        #32
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 36908 36 K  Slaps total: 3020 3 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
Bonus: this is what Repulicans want for Black people

↪🔗
Who the fu#k is this?

Calling black kids "it" and free labor's rappers dozen.

I need an update!
+5   

5 months ago '14        #33
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 10004 10 K  Slaps total: 411 411
 erickonasis said 🔗

↪🔗
These
emoji
people emboldened as a bi#ch. Dude need a public curb stomp
+10   

5 months ago '04        #34
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 109773 109 K  Slaps total: 14277 14 K
 bangaondatrack said 🔗
These
emoji
people emboldened as a bi#ch. Dude need a public curb stomp
These n1ggas keep shouting that Trump 2024 sh1t they gon find out what’s really gonna happen
+5   

5 months ago '04        #35
 shellz386 said 🔗
Smooth Brain Tay!!!!!!
emoji
+3   

5 months ago '12        #36
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 26543 26 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
 erickonasis said 🔗

↪🔗
This is ultimately what they want and have always wanted from our people. I really hope folks don’t act surprised. It’s wipe us out or profit off the labor of our bodies no in between
+9   

5 months ago '15        #37
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27961 27 K  Slaps total: 4658 4 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
↪🔗

Donald Trump's legal team has argued against an attempt to have him thrown off the presidential ballot in Colorado in 2024 by suggesting the wording of the U.S. Constitution's insurrection clause does not apply to him.

The Colorado Supreme Court agreed to hear an appeal on a lawsuit filed by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) watchdog group and Republican figures, who argue that Trump's actions on January 6, 2021, violated Section Three of the 14th Amendment and therefore he should be prohibited from running for the White House again.

The section states a person who "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" after taking an oath of office to support the Constitution should be barred from running for office again. In a previous ruling, lower court judge Sarah B. Wallace said that Trump had "engaged in insurrection" on January 6, the day of the Capitol riot, but should remain on Colorado's primary ballot as the wording of the 14th Amendment does not specifically mention preventing people from running for the presidency.

In their appeal against the Colorado lawsuit, Trump's lawyers reiterated that the wording of Section Three does not apply to people running for president and that Trump technically did not swear an oath to "support" the Constitution. Instead, during his January 2017 inauguration, Trump swore to "preserve, protect and defend" the Constitution during his role as president.

say goodbye to everything if he gets in again
If Trump get's in in the long-term it will be a win for Black peole because we never had sh1t to lose anyway so everything is a gain, and we have always had to make it by any means despite what's going on in the markets or the courts and that won't change whether he wins or not. So, let these other people panic and suffer from anxiety and let us keep building and staying progressive.

I'm not afraid of a Trump administration, been there and done that and I made money when Trump was in office, had a clean bill of health, still had my same problems, and still had control over my future. That won't change, lord willing.

So if he won the election tomorrow what changes do you need to make in your life to prepare for the next year? I'm always crafting my end of Q4 strategy and my Q1 strategy planning for 2024, so no matter whose in office I can plan to win.

Economics trumps politics and the courts trump politics and the people even if he wins will Trump Trump because he was basically a lame-duck President anyway, despite the leverage the GOP had over the DNC. So Trump is too incompetent to be your boogie man.

His main issue is he doesn't understand geopolitics and from a policy standpoint he's a dilettante MF'er who's not politically savvy anyway. He's not Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, or Lincoln. He simply has one of the largest personality cults we have ever seen. If Michael Jordan ran for the DNC nominee he would make it to the Finals against Joe Biden guaranteed and then anything can happen! LOL

But in terms of political savvy Trump is Obama, he's not even Sleepy Joe Biden and he's not as stupid as George Bush Jr so he's not even dangerous. Trump didn't expand any wars and he was doing major drone strikes on the level of Obama and

So, if Trump wins that will just be another 4 years of failed leadership but he doesn't have the knowledge base not to constantly have division, dissension, and a high level of administrative opportunities missed in his own White House because he doesn't know how to appoint the right people to the right positions. He got used during his first term because he didn't have any real solid positions. Why? Because he's a real estate guy, not a politician.

Electing Trump in 2016 or if he wins in 2024 is like electing Grant Cardone! LOL But he has a very strong base a lot of money still flowing into his campaign and I am not going to be surprised if he wins. His policies won't have a major impact in the district where I live at anyway and I'm too Black to care about all of America! LOL

5 months ago '21        #38
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21527 21 K  Slaps total: 20355 20 K
Democrats want to talk about everybody except their current president

5 months ago '23        #39
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12396 12 K  Slaps total: 2563 2 K
 HERMES said 🔗
Lol this what y’all puss1es were scared of last time

It’s beyond pathetic that the highlight of your day will likely be an interaction that you had on boxden. You don’t see anything wrong with that, dumbass?

emoji
+2   

5 months ago '22        #40
RockyIII 
Props total: 13985 13 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
 Megaman said 🔗
Well yeah. People don’t want equality and opportunity. They want free money and oppression so that they can continue to play the victim card.
Don’t like most of your politics but you’re 1000% correct in this context
+2   

5 months ago '16        #41
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 1035 1 K  Slaps total: 271 271
 chiladin708 said 🔗
If Trump get's in in the long-term it will be a win for Black peole because we never had sh1t to lose anyway so everything is a gain, and we have always had to make it by any means despite what's going on in the markets or the courts and that won't change whether he wins or not. So, let these other people panic and suffer from anxiety and let us keep building and staying progressive.

I'm not afraid of a Trump administration, been there and done that and I made money when Trump was in office, had a clean bill of health, still had my same problems, and still had control over my future. That won't change, lord willing.

So if he won the election tomorrow what changes do you need to make in your life to prepare for the next year? I'm always crafting my end of Q4 strategy and my Q1 strategy planning for 2024, so no matter whose in office I can plan to win.

Economics trumps politics and the courts trump politics and the people even if he wins will Trump Trump because he was basically a lame-duck President anyway, despite the leverage the GOP had over the DNC. So Trump is too incompetent to be your boogie man.

His main issue is he doesn't understand geopolitics and from a policy standpoint he's a dilettante MF'er who's not politically savvy anyway. He's not Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, or Lincoln. He simply has one of the largest personality cults we have ever seen. If Michael Jordan ran for the DNC nominee he would make it to the Finals against Joe Biden guaranteed and then anything can happen! LOL

But in terms of political savvy Trump is Obama, he's not even Sleepy Joe Biden and he's not as stupid as George Bush Jr so he's not even dangerous. Trump didn't expand any wars and he was doing major drone strikes on the level of Obama and

So, if Trump wins that will just be another 4 years of failed leadership but he doesn't have the knowledge base not to constantly have division, dissension, and a high level of administrative opportunities missed in his own White House because he doesn't know how to appoint the right people to the right positions. He got used during his first term because he didn't have any real solid positions. Why? Because he's a real estate guy, not a politician.

Electing Trump in 2016 or if he wins in 2024 is like electing Grant Cardone! LOL But he has a very strong base a lot of money still flowing into his campaign and I am not going to be surprised if he wins. His policies won't have a major impact in the district where I live at anyway and I'm too Black to care about all of America! LOL

I’m not too big on politics but I was always under the impression that the incumbent president takes over office while the pervious president’s decisions are still in effect….so when Obama left office after his second term he turned the nation down the right path although republicans in congress and the house vetoed most of president Obamas proposals, he didn’t handle the corona situation well at all while obama did a great job containing the Zika virus and Ebola, and most importantly no, I repeat NO other president in US history has tired coup d état besides trump…

Do you really think that he is trying to heal a broken nation?? I don’t, I think he is trying to turn America into a third world country!!
+6   

5 months ago '04        #42

+3   

5 months ago '11        #43
0ddJoB 
Props total: 15174 15 K  Slaps total: 8381 8 K
 erickonasis said 🔗

↪🔗
That weirdo speaks for himself
+1   

5 months ago '05        #44
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 186916 186 K  Slaps total: 50480 50 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

U clowns gonna learn the hard way

Paint ya face
1st 3 years under biden>>>1st 3 under Trump and it ain’t even close
+5   

5 months ago '17        #45
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 36908 36 K  Slaps total: 3020 3 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
↪🔗
-_- a fu#king ginger has the nerve. The gall… the audacity
+5   

5 months ago '07        #46
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 75323 75 K  Slaps total: 10497 10 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

Yall keep thinking this sh1t a game
You too.. guess what kcuf biden

Now let’s hear a maggot denounce their dictator

Not sure if you like trump but if a new world order came along

Being that you are willing to ignore the thirst for ultimate power and control by trump

You are in support of the end game
+5   

5 months ago '22        #47
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36068 36 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K
 ThesOne said 🔗
It’s beyond pathetic that the highlight of yourday will likely be an interaction that you had on boxden. You don’t see anything wrong with that, dumbass?

emoji
You’re projecting yt boy

emoji

5 months ago '16        #48
playboypaulie 
Props total: 2001 2 K  Slaps total: 1010 1 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
1st 3 years under biden>>>1st 3 under Trump and it ain’t even close
emoji

5 months ago '22        #49
ITookTheRedPill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 19911 19 K  Slaps total: 14699 14 K
 erickonasis said 🔗
These n1ggas keep shouting that Trump 2024 sh1t they gon find out what’s really gonna happen
A better economy and bans on that lgbtq nonsense? Yall keep faking like Jan 6th was a government take over. Yall are hyping yourselves up to believe that knowing good and well yall are bullcrapping.

Quit the propaganda tactics. I guess you learned from Joe g@yden and his administration and the media that supports him.

This thread is clickbait nonsense you picked up from the media..the reach is desperate. You really have no other reason to fight for biden other than you feel like you won't be black if you vote red.

5 months ago '15        #50
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27961 27 K  Slaps total: 4658 4 K
 BLAZEDACANNONz said 🔗
I’m not too big on politics but I was always under the impression that the incumbent president takes over office while the pervious president’s decisions are still in effect….so when Obama left office after his second term he turned the nation down the right path although republicans in congress and the house vetoed most of president Obamas proposals, he didn’t handle the corona situation well at all while obama did a great job containing the Zika virus and Ebola, and most importantly no, I repeat NO other president in US history has tired coup d état besides trump…

Do you really think that he is trying to heal a broken nation?? I don’t, I think he is trying to turn America into a third world country!!
I never mentioned him trying to heal a broken nation. Trump is divisive and problematic. However, I also don't think he's trying to turn the USA into a 3rd world nation.

I just think he's a man without a true vision for this country who is trying to get re-elected to cover his a$s from all of these lawsuits and indictments he's facing. What I'm saying is he's too incompetent to succeed regardless of whether you are pro-Trump or anti-Trump. The only thing that makes him dangerous is that he does not have the knowledge base to build a successful administration.

He has an 85% turnover rate in his administration. Plus if he does get elected his base which is just voters can no longer stave off the constant protesting, litigation, and vitriol coming his way which will consume him just like his first time because he cares more about good press than doing a good job. But I'd definitely say both Trump and Biden are not allies of Black America so I'm not voting for either but to each their own vote! LOL
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+379
Video inside Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
First trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s #Trap; starring Josh Hartnett 🤫
30 comments
2 days ago