online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

CITY GIRLS album drops next Friday titled "REAL a$s wh0reS" (RAW)

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 months ago '11        #76
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77283 77 K  Slaps total: 10658 10 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗
the could have said Real a$s Women or Real a$s Princess or Black American Princesses
I do agree with you but Dre and Eazy coulda been known as Brothaz With Attitiude
emoji
sh1t is about grabbing attention.
+1   

6 months ago '11        #77
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77283 77 K  Slaps total: 10658 10 K
why they got kleenex box covers on their wrist tho

6 months ago '18        #78
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32813 32 K  Slaps total: 3849 3 K
 lilshun said 🔗
Well why are you on a hip hop forum clown? Why are you clicking on city girls threads clown?

Show proof that hip hop is down 40%

Pop music is down 80%
Country music is down 90%
Rock music is down 99%

So Hip Hop is still winning even if it was down 40% because all the white music genres are down 80+%

And this is why there's muliple billionaire artists in Hip Hop. They're all black men under 60.

There's no white billionaire artists under 60 in no music genre in the world.

The only female billionaire artist is a black woman named Rihanna.

There's no white female billionaire artists in the world.
You responded with an extremely emotional illogical answer like a a damaged little girl. You must be an abuse victim bro. I sincerely hope you find help. Seek therapy for your emotional dysregulation then hollar back. All the best.
emoji

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '04        #79
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141
Props total: 266171 266 K  Slaps total: 30955 30 K
 Kain777 said 🔗
All these h0es played out
super played

6 months ago '16        #80
Head Coach 
Props total: 27563 27 K  Slaps total: 2125 2 K
 iBoxden said 🔗
Definitely cardi inspired with that artwork. Also that sh1t is photoshopped like a MF
Not sure why u gettin slapped, that's facts, from the name being a 3 letter acronym, to the hairstyle and the outfits is def WAP inspired

Doubt these chicks even seen baps

+1   

6 months ago '10        #81
Walmart 
Props total: 30825 30 K  Slaps total: 3028 3 K
 HIPHOPCOP said 🔗
emoji

↪🔗
smh

6 months ago '22        #82
HIPHOPCOP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Props total: 32336 32 K  Slaps total: 7984 7 K
 ChoAssUp said 🔗
Feels like the masses are waking up and the jig will be up with these wack mfers soon. Maybe Rapsody and the like will get some of that spotlight now?
emoji
Nah not all...

My lady was over at the house with her sis and thier other female friend to play cards

And I had the Rap City reboot playing on the Flat screen

And Rhapsody and Youny Devyn freestyled in the booth

My lady and her friends just ignoring it and her sis bust out and said..

"Them girls rap like they in the 90s ...it's played out"

Sorry to say but th0t Hop is here to stay

6 months ago '13        #83
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 200210 200 K  Slaps total: 81778 81 K
Rap game fu#kin sucks, b

emoji

6 months ago '13        #84
Vercetti 
Props total: 18417 18 K  Slaps total: 1289 1 K
We really need to emphasise and return to a time where shaming people was important. For their own good and for the culture/ community etc.

To label yourselves as real a$s wh0res as if it’s a badge of honour, something to proud of , is indicative of societies failure, their families failure and the failure of these 2 wh0res.

Save your daughters and nieces from this degenerate filth
+1   

6 months ago '15        #85
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 117739 117 K  Slaps total: 6084 6 K
 HIPHOPCOP said 🔗
Nah not all...

My lady was over at the house with her sis and thier other female friend to play cards

And I had the Rap City reboot playing on the Flat screen

And Rhapsody and Youny Devyn freestyled in the booth

My lady and her friends just ignoring it and her sis bust out and said..

"Them girls rap like they in the 90s ...it's played out"

Sorry to say but th0t Hop is here to stay
Well, the average woman isn't into actual hip-hop like that. They usually just fu#k with whatever is on the radio or viral. However, I'm seeing a lot of people push back on these "artists" and what they represent. The pushback is there, but it's still growing. My wife never rocked with none of these broads and my sister and lady cousins don't seem to like it very much...anymore lol. I'm seeing more and more women speaking out against it. Idk maybe I'm just imagining sh1t.
emoji

6 months ago '04        #86
ddash 
Props total: 131590 131 K  Slaps total: 9276 9 K
 Tony Franks said 🔗
I do agree with you but Dre and Eazy coulda been known as Brothaz With Attitiude
emoji
sh1t is about grabbing attention.
This
BX in shambles over this and th0t Rap but rap been on c00n/minstrel sh1t forever with imagery, the ki1ling of each other, selling drugs to the community and destroying it .So if we shaming this we damn sure better be shaming rap in general.

This is just shock sh1t for attention.
+2   

6 months ago '12        #87
iBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16974 16 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
 Head Coach said 🔗
Not sure why u gettin slapped, that's facts, from the name being a 3 letter acronym, to the hairstyle and the outfits is def WAP inspired

Doubt these chicks even seen baps

My g.
+1   

6 months ago '19        #88
Thisizdray 
Props total: 22347 22 K  Slaps total: 3620 3 K
 lilshun said 🔗
White culture went out sad when grown white men started ki1ling dozens of white kids in elementary schools. White women are the biggest wh0res in the pr0n industry and the prostitute industry.

How about you call yourself out for just avoiding sh1t you claim you don't like. Freedom of speech lets people say whatever tf they wanna say. White people can't even do nothing about white h0es doing naked marches butt a$s naked.
Lilithís Demise - Iím A wh0re
↪🔗

Nawrras-Such a wh0re
↪🔗

Cute wh0re - Splitz
↪🔗

IN THIS MOMENT - wh0re (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
↪🔗

You been on this weird cosplaying as a super pro black person. Persona on here.
I donít think you are.

Black check. Post a tagged and dated pic on here to verify.
+3   

6 months ago '04        #89
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 15158 15 K  Slaps total: 8934 8 K
 Adwerdz said 🔗
super played
Well why do y'all keep clicking their threads?

6 months ago '04        #90
 Stables08 said 🔗
Why cap the music speaks for it self, these bi#ches is wh0res with a wide platform unfortunately. They helping push this narrative; look, black woman like to be called wh0res, if they can call each other wh0res why can't I, n1gga.
White women like to be called wh0res
Asian women like to be called wh0res
Hispanic women like to be called wh0res.

White women in pr0n and white women being prostitutes are helping pushing this white women are pure wh0res narrative.

6 months ago '04        #91
 Thisizdray said 🔗
You been on this weird cosplaying as a super pro black person. Persona on here.
I donít think you are.

Black check. Post a tagged and dated pic on here to verify.
Me showing white girls saying they're wh0res is not something a white person would do. Me showing white men ki1ling dozens of random innocent elementary school kids is not something a white person would do.

White people are mad at me for exposing that they do everything 100x worst than everything y'all criticize black people for doing. And y'all don't say sh1t about white people doing it. This proves that y'all are white. White women call theirselves wh0res and y'all don't got nothing to say about it.

Black women call their selves RAW a$s h0es/Real a$s h0es and y'all start crying like bi#ches but y'all will be listening to the album tw3rking y'all asses to it. Y'all gon be fu#king y'all boyfriends to the entire album

6 months ago '04        #92
tnice 
Props total: 43785 43 K  Slaps total: 1644 1 K
instead of merch album comes with the day after pill and two packs of gas station rubbers

6 months ago '19        #93
Thisizdray 
Props total: 22347 22 K  Slaps total: 3620 3 K
 lilshun said 🔗
Me showing white girls saying they're wh0res is not something a white person would do. Me showing white men ki1ling dozens of random innocent elementary school kids is not something a white person would do.

White people are mad at me for exposing that they do everything 100x worst than everything y'all criticize black people for doing. And y'all don't say sh1t about white people doing it. This proves that y'all are white. White women call theirselves wh0res and y'all don't got nothing to say about it.

Black women call their selves RAW a$s h0es/Real a$s h0es and y'all start crying like bi#ches but y'all will be listening to the album tw3rking y'all asses to it. Y'all gon be fu#king y'all boyfriends to the entire album
I donít care about nothing you wrote. Can you verify you are a black person with a tagged and dated pic of skin color?

It shouldnít be hard. I can post another one as Iíve verified tons of times on here
+1   

6 months ago '18        #94
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 68123 68 K  Slaps total: 5290 5 K
 lilshun said 🔗
Why are y'all dudes in every female rapper thread that y'all claim y'all don't like? Let me guess y'all gon check the album out too? Bx is full of a bunch losers and lames who are white/non black pretending to be black. How y'all feel about this?

Trash a$s Music "Imasl#t", "I Make The Good Kids Smoke Crack", & "I Like To Smoke Meth"
These degenerate ass, trash ass, wack ass, garbage a$s asian and white trash a$s artists are really out here pushing this debauchery to the youth influencing young impressionable kids white and asian kids to besl#ts, be trailer trash, smoke meth, take fentanyl, and influence good kids to smoke crack. What type of sh1t are they pushing to kids nowadays. All of this sh1t should be banned and made illegal.

A asian bi#ch made a song called "Hi I'masl#t" bragging about being asl#t.
↪🔗

A white bi#ch made a song called "Trailer Trash" bragging about being trailer park trash.
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhHBaZ7pcU&pp=ygUXdHJhbGllciBwYXJrIHRyYXN oIHNvbmc%3D30s

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called " I Like Smoking Crystal Meth and You're a Dirty wh0re" bragging about smoking crystal meth.
↪🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "I Make The Good Kids Smoke Crack" bragging about making good kids smoke crack.
↪🔗

A lame a$s white dudes makings songs called "bi#ch I Smoke Crack Everyday".
↪🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "bi#ch I Smoke Crack" bragging about smoking crack.
↪🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "Fentanyl" bragging about taking fentanyl.
↪🔗
None of that bullsh1t is being marketed worldwide to young black children. Stop the dumb sh1t.

6 months ago '05        #95
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 188981 188 K  Slaps total: 9280 9 K
 Thisizdray said 🔗
I donít care about nothing you wrote. Can you verify you are a black person with a tagged and dated pic of skin color?

It shouldnít be hard. I can post another one as Iíve verified tons of times on here
Feel me? Itís wild easy to post a pictureÖ

Öhe been duckiní for a reason.
emoji

↪🔗
+2   

6 months ago '04        #96
 No Religion said 🔗
None of that bullsh1t is being marketed worldwide to young black children. Stop the dumb sh1t.
How do you feel about them making those songs? Yall wont say nothing negative about white/non black people. This is how we know yall are white/non black

6 months ago '04        #97
 Thisizdray said 🔗

Youre white thats why.

6 months ago '22        #98
 ChoAssUp said 🔗
Well, the average woman isn't into actual hip-hop like that. They usually just fu#k with whatever is on the radio or viral. However, I'm seeing a lot of people push back on these "artists" and what they represent. The pushback is there, but it's still growing. My wife never rocked with none of these broads and my sister and lady cousins don't seem to like it very much...anymore lol. I'm seeing more and more women speaking out against it. Idk maybe I'm just imagining sh1t.
emoji
U just imaging sh1t

Women that look like this see th0t Hop as empowering

It's not just trashy music It's a lifestyle to them
+1   

6 months ago '22        #99
🔗

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9349
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
341 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia tried to force himself on shawty after she refused him
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports