online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

CITY GIRLS album drops next Friday titled "REAL a$s wh0reS" (RAW)

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 months ago '19        #51
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 63471 63 K  Slaps total: 9987 9 K
 stogz said 🔗
not only are you blocked, you are also ret@rded.

You definitely not from any part of brooklyn i'm familiar with either
lol like I give a fu#k, pretender

6 months ago '21        #52
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 42741 42 K  Slaps total: 6739 6 K
These are the same bi#ches that wonder why they are single, lonely and can't keep a man in their 30s except as a c#m dump.

6 months ago '13        #53
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30714 30 K  Slaps total: 11404 11 K
This is what happens when you let a certain group of people own the rights to your Culture and Image..

But Kanye is crazy and anti something..
+2   

6 months ago '18        #54
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 68123 68 K  Slaps total: 5290 5 K
Them, their management, their team and anyone else who supposedly gives a sh1t about them have these bi#ches looking like minstrels.
+2   

6 months ago '04        #55
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 15158 15 K  Slaps total: 8934 8 K
Why are y'all dudes in every female rapper thread that y'all claim y'all don't like? Let me guess y'all gon check the album out too? Bx is full of a bunch losers and lames who are white/non black pretending to be black. How y'all feel about this?

Trash a$s Music "Imasl#t", "I Make The Good Kids Smoke Crack", & "I Like To Smoke Meth"
These degenerate ass, trash ass, wack ass, garbage a$s asian and white trash a$s artists are really out here pushing this debauchery to the youth influencing young impressionable kids white and asian kids to besl#ts, be trailer trash, smoke meth, take fentanyl, and influence good kids to smoke crack. What type of sh1t are they pushing to kids nowadays. All of this sh1t should be banned and made illegal.

A asian bi#ch made a song called "Hi I'masl#t" bragging about being asl#t.
🔗

A white bi#ch made a song called "Trailer Trash" bragging about being trailer park trash.
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhHBaZ7pcU&pp=ygUXdHJhbGllciBwYXJrIHRyYXN oIHNvbmc%3D30s

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called " I Like Smoking Crystal Meth and You're a Dirty wh0re" bragging about smoking crystal meth.
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "I Make The Good Kids Smoke Crack" bragging about making good kids smoke crack.
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes makings songs called "bi#ch I Smoke Crack Everyday".
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "bi#ch I Smoke Crack" bragging about smoking crack.
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "Fentanyl" bragging about taking fentanyl.
🔗

6 months ago '22        #56
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 59341 59 K  Slaps total: 13283 13 K
this a minstrel show
emoji

6 months ago '04        #57
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Black culture going out sad

One of these chicks is a mother smh
White culture went out sad when grown white men started ki1ling dozens of white kids in elementary schools. White women are the biggest wh0res in the pr0n industry and the prostitute industry.

Thisizdray said 🔗
At this point someone has to call out the white corporate media for pushing this….

Because they get this push but can’t sell out shows in major venues so it’s not adding up
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
this a minstrel show
emoji

How about you call yourself out for just avoiding sh1t you claim you don't like. Freedom of speech lets people say whatever tf they wanna say. White people can't even do nothing about white h0es doing naked marches butt a$s naked.
Lilith’s Demise - I’m A wh0re
🔗

Nawrras-Such a wh0re
🔗

Cute wh0re - Splitz
🔗

IN THIS MOMENT - wh0re (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
🔗

Last edited by lilshun; 10-13-2023 at 03:12 AM..

6 months ago '22        #58
 lilshun said 🔗
White culture went out sad when grown white men started ki1ling dozens of white kids in elementary schools. White women are the biggest wh0res in the pr0n industry and the prostitute industry.

How about you call yourself out for just avoiding sh1t you claim you don't like. Freedom of speech lets people say whatever tf they wanna say. White people can't even do nothing about white h0es doing naked marches butt a$s naked.

it's not even that I don't like it these bi#ches look crazy, did you see they bet hiphop awards performance. looked like a bad aries spears comedy skit.

6 months ago '18        #59
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32813 32 K  Slaps total: 3849 3 K
 stogz said 🔗
I remember boxden attacked me bcuz i was done with this stupid genre and my farewell remark was:

"I get it... the guys are drug addicts and the bi#ches are wh0res. Is that all y'all have to offer"?

Well, if you didn't think thy was being blatant before...
This is why hip hop sales are down 40% . I'm glad it is with this bullsh1t
+1   

6 months ago '04        #60
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
it's not even that I don't like it these bi#ches look crazy, did you see they bet hiphop awards performance. looked like a bad aries spears comedy skit.
How you feel about all of this bullsh1t? Grown white men encouraging white kids to smoke crack. Asian bi#ches bragging about beingsl#ts. White girls making songs bragging about being wh0res. White girls writing books about being wh0res. What do you think make these white girls who grew up with both parents grow up to be wh0res, pr0nstars, strippers, and prostitutes? Also what do you think make these white dudes who grew up with both parents grow up to be ma$s shooters ki1ling dozens of innocent kids? Do you blame it on white culture? White music? White entertainment? White video games?

Have you seen britney spears lately? That broke bi#ch look like a fu#king crackhead.
🔗

🔗

A white bi#ch made a song called "Trailer Trash" bragging about being trailer park trash.
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhHBaZ7pcU&pp=ygUXdHJhbGllciBwYXJrIHRyYXN oIHNvbmc%3D30s

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called " I Like Smoking Crystal Meth and You're a Dirty wh0re" bragging about smoking crystal meth.
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "I Make The Good Kids Smoke Crack" bragging about making good kids smoke crack.
🔗

🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "bi#ch I Smoke Crack" bragging about smoking crack.
🔗

A lame a$s white dudes making songs called "Fentanyl" bragging about taking fentanyl.
🔗

🔗

Nawrras-Such a wh0re
🔗

Cute wh0re - Splitz
🔗

🔗

6 months ago '20        #61
joeyfkncrakk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7399 7 K  Slaps total: 1159 1 K
I’m done with the fu#kery

6 months ago '04        #62
 set117 said 🔗
This is why hip hop sales are down 40% . I'm glad it is with this bullsh1t
Well why are you on a hip hop forum clown? Why are you clicking on city girls threads clown?

Show proof that hip hop is down 40%

Pop music is down 80%
Country music is down 90%
Rock music is down 99%

So Hip Hop is still winning even if it was down 40% because all the white music genres are down 80+%

And this is why there's muliple billionaire artists in Hip Hop. They're all black men under 60.

There's no white billionaire artists under 60 in no music genre in the world.

The only female billionaire artist is a black woman named Rihanna.

There's no white female billionaire artists in the world.

6 months ago '22        #63
 lilshun said 🔗
How you feel about all of this bullsh1t? Grown white men encouraging white kids to smoke crack. Asian bi#ches bragging about beingsl#ts. White girls making songs bragging about being wh0res. White girls writing books about being wh0res. What do you think make these white girls who grew up with both parents grow up to be wh0res, pr0nstars, strippers, and prostitutes? Also what do you think make these white dudes who grew up with both parents grow up to be ma$s shooters ki1ling dozens of innocent kids? Do you blame it on white culture? White music? White entertainment? White video games?

Have you seen britney spears lately? That broke bi#ch look like a fu#king crackhead.
↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

Nawrras-Such a wh0re
↪🔗

Cute wh0re - Splitz
↪🔗

↪🔗

the cycle of idolatry
emoji

6 months ago '04        #64
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
the cycle of idolatry
emoji
White people in power trying to encourage white kids to be wh0res and smoke crack. White people in power are trying to continue destroying the white community.

This is why the white people in power are:
1. Putting white male actors in dresess.

2. Putting out violent white movies showing white people ki1ling other white people.

3. Putting out violent white video games showing white people ki1ling other white people

4. Putting out violent white music and white devil worship music.

5. Putting out pr0n videos with white women

6. Putting out g@y white men having s3x with other g@y white men

6 months ago '15        #65
Cooley High  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50576 50 K  Slaps total: 7450 7 K
This better be one of the greatest rap albums ever because if not, we’ll look back at this 25 years from now as the face of this wild sellout era we’re in

The suits signing off on this while their own kids/people aren’t is wild

emoji

6 months ago '04        #66
 Cooley High said 🔗
This better be one of the greatest rap albums ever because if not, we’ll look back at this 25 years from now as the face of this wild sellout era we’re in

The suits signing off on this while their own kids/people aren’t is wild

emoji
Yea white women and white men been sold out. And they grew up with both of their parents. How you grow up with both of your parents and still become the face of wh0res, the face of pr0n, the face of prostitution, the face of ma$s shooters, and the face of school shooters.

6 months ago '15        #67
Cooley High  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50576 50 K  Slaps total: 7450 7 K
 lilshun said 🔗
Yea white women and white men been sold out. And they grew up with both of their parents. How you grow up with both of your parents and still become the face of wh0res, the face of pr0n, the face of prostitution, the face of ma$s shooters, and the face of school shooters.
You can make your thread about white people. I’m talking about black pepper and the black community.

You sound like you’re saying, “if they can do it, why can’t we do it too?” Get your corny a$s out of here.

You’re not in the schools seeing young black girls or young mothers being influenced by this sh1t. I am. I see the sh1t EVERY DAY.

emoji

6 months ago '04        #68
 Cooley High said 🔗
You can make your thread about white people. I’m talking about black pepper and the black community.

You sound like you’re saying, “if they can do it, why can’t we do it too?” Get your corny a$s out of here.

You’re not in the schools seeing young black girls or young mothers being influenced by this sh1t. I am. I see the sh1t EVERY DAY.

emoji
You're not in schools seeing grown white men ma$s shooting up schools ki1ling dozens of random innocent kids. It don't make no sense. Why are grown white men doing ma$s shootings in schools?

There have been at least 58 school shootings in the United States so far this year, as of October 3. Nineteen of those were on college campuses and the remaining 39 were on K-12 school grounds. The incidents have left at least 28 people dead and more than 67 injured, according to CNN’s analysis of events reported by the Gun Violence Archive, Education Week, and Everytown for Gun Safety.

What do you think made white people who grew up with both of their parents grow up to become the face of wh0res, pr0n, prostitution, homos3xuality, ma$s shootings, high school ma$s shootings, elementary school ma$s shootings?

The white community is already destroyed. Why are white people want to continue destroying the white community so much? They're putting out nonstop violent white entertainment to make white men ki1l each other and they're trying to promote little white girls to become pr0n stars and prostitutes. White women keep putting out pr0n videos to influence little white girls. Why do the white people in power want to keep doing this to the white community?

Last edited by lilshun; 10-13-2023 at 04:05 AM..

6 months ago '15        #69
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 134396 134 K  Slaps total: 17242 17 K
I get the input and belief of views in regards to the genre. But no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to listen. Ya'll be ki1ling me when artist drop music & come up here to rant about. That's some real old head sh1t & then wanna throw in real talk about how this is degrading, as if you some of you don't ask for pr0n links with every woman posted.
emoji

6 months ago '13        #70
Beatorious  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27441 27 K  Slaps total: 1973 1 K
Atleast they aint denying what they are

emoji

6 months ago '04        #71
 SSJ4 Goku said 🔗
I get the input and belief of views in regards to the genre. But no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to listen. Ya'll be ki1ling me when artist drop music & come up here to rant about. That's some real old head sh1t & then wanna throw in real talk about how this is degrading, as if you some of you don't ask for pr0n links with every woman posted.
emoji
These dudes are in every thread of the people they claim they don't like.

That's how you know they're lying. They like these artists but these dudes are white/non black so they can't admit that they love these artists. Notice how they live their lives on a hip hop forum but they're not on a pop, rock, or country forum.

A straight man wouldn't click on no g@y thread. So these are the type of dudes who claim they're straight but they click on g@y pr0n and watch it all day everyday. Just like they claim they don't like "th0t" rap but they're in every "th0t" rap artist thread. These dudes are gonna be in the City Girls album discussion thread giving their take on the album next week but they're in this thread talking sh1t about the City Girls.

6 months ago '07        #72
Bullseye 
Props total: 15274 15 K  Slaps total: 3052 3 K
They need to just start doing pr0n and give the fans what they really want.

6 months ago '15        #73
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 134396 134 K  Slaps total: 17242 17 K
 lilshun said 🔗
These dudes are in every thread of the people they claim they don't like.

That's how you know they're lying. They like these artists but these dudes are white/non black so they can't admit that they love these artists. Notice how they live their lives on a hip hop forum but they're not on a pop, rock, or country forum.

A straight man wouldn't click on no g@y thread. So these are the type of dudes who claim they're straight but they click on g@y pr0n and watch it all day everyday. Just like they claim they don't like "th0t" rap but they're in every "th0t" rap artist thread. These dudes are gonna be in the City Girls album discussion thread giving their take on the album next week but they're in this thread talking sh1t about the City Girls.
All facts. And what ki1ls me? They're proving the likes of drake right. A bunch of old head, avirex/mark ecko wearing, baggy jean wearing dudes. Type of dudes that be in a party full of fine a$s women & just chill on the wall. Getting mad at the DJ not playing mobb deep or 50 cent.

6 months ago '16        #74
Stables08 
Props total: 36276 36 K  Slaps total: 7820 7 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗
the could have said Real a$s Women or Real a$s Princess or Black American Princesses
Why cap the music speaks for it self, these bi#ches is wh0res with a wide platform unfortunately. They helping push this narrative; look, black woman like to be called wh0res, if they can call each other wh0res why can't I, n1gga.

6 months ago '05        #75
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 171970 171 K  Slaps total: 43908 43 K
 iBoxden said 🔗
Definitely cardi inspired with that artwork. Also that sh1t is photoshopped like a MF

emoji
n1gga black people inspired cardi it will never be the other way around

And this is all tacky goofy sh1t but cardi can't inspire sh1t

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9348
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
342 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1623
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
40 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3516
Did Y'all Know This About NBA Jam?
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games