“i need a gangsta from the streets because they protect you better”

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+26  162
61 comments @movies
most viewed right now
193 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '18        #151
Indeed 
space
space
Props total: 4237 4 K  Slaps total: 207 207
If that's what she like then that's what she likes

1 day ago '16        #152
mallavetti 
space
space
space
Props total: 103 103  Slaps total: 27 27
Sub

1 day ago '18        #153
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10120 10 K  Slaps total: 888 888
Gervonte, get ya hoe mane. Gay n*gga all up on her a*s

1 day ago '11        #154
Kade 
space
space
space
Props total: 8209 8 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
Sounds like a girl in love with domestic abuse.
+1   

1 day ago '10        #155
Superboy504 
space
space
Props total: 326 326  Slaps total: 124 124
 greedy87 said
Only thugs beat women? Y’all logic be dumb as hell. Smh.
Most of the so called thugs don’t even have a car so the whole bus thing is a cop out. Smh
What did you misread in my writing that lead you to the conclusion that "only thugs beat women"? I "clearly" stated that thugs put them in lifelong worst situations for the long run.

Also, when you speak about "most" thugs, are you considering the ones that you know personally, ones that you know from watching television, or ones from all parts of the country? How did you gather enough information to make this conclusion? If you want to come eat with the adults at the big table and leave the kid table, come with more facts, evidence, and data.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 day ago '11        #156
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 8530 8 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 Superboy504 said
What did you misread in my writing that lead you to the conclusion that "only thugs beat women"? I "clearly" stated that thugs put them in lifelong worst situations for the long run.

Also, when you speak about "most" thugs, are you considering the ones that you know personally, ones that you know from watching television, or ones from all parts of the country? How did you gather enough information to make this conclusion? If you want to come eat with the adults at the big table and leave the kid table, come with more facts, evidence, and data.
And where’s your data for “ thugs putting them in lifelong worst situations?”
Show some facts, evidence or data? Or stfu up

1 day ago '07        #157
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 13266 13 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 He Hate Me said
You can tell a when a chick trapped in the hood mentality. Show how crazy bi*ches be.

Its like when a bi*ch break up with you and get mad you didn’t f*ght for the relationship. Like bi*ch you just dumped me why the fu*k would I try to f*ght for some sh*t you have no faith in anymore? I only styluses this long cause the pu**y was spectacular. Can’t even give me my damn Bo Jackson jersey back. bi*ch been married and divorced and still go to bed in my Bo Jackson jersey. Been 10 years and I still want my sh*t back!!!

But I digress had moment.

Goal should be getting out of the hood and you won’t need a gangster to protect you.

You sound like me with my Letterman jacket from High school. Been out of school 16 years and chick still hasn't given me my jacket back

1 day ago '13        #158
kingrayden 
space
space
space
Props total: 929 929  Slaps total: 215 215
 Fresh Beats said
It’s in their nature. That’s why dudes that change who they were for their girl end up losing that same girl.
Women want the unattainable, and when they get it, they are over it and want another challenge.... Gotta keep your girl on her toes, and never do EVERYTHING she says
+1   

20 hrs ago '19        #159
jlem 
space
space
space
Props total: 19 19  Slaps total: 1 1
 FP1305 said
it always be the single friends trying to fu*k up yll sh*t...like what kinda stupid a*s logic is that? lol
Misery loves company brother. I've seen similar situations played out like that even before I was married.

20 hrs ago '04        #160
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5150 5 K  Slaps total: 862 862
 hbk83 said
Probably true. But only street n*ggas be wanting them hoes anyway.
Seen my brother argue with ratchets all the time. I knew exactly what to avoid.
n*ggas will never learn though. Get a chick that’s going to do whatever you want and not argue about it.

13 hrs ago '17        #161
nfamous 
space
space
space
Props total: 1027 1 K  Slaps total: 250 250
When the bich end up dead she gon still be sayin I want a trifling a*s negro. I say let em have what they want. I'd rather have me a smart one with a tight puss. Aint been thru 60 n*ggas in two yrs

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  41
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - DISTURBING photo by West Virginia prison guards leads to Mass ..
125 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  31
OT Julian Newman Scored 5,000 POINTS in HS.. Why isn’t he..
72 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
40 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+26online now  21
Dec 5 - Innocent Bystander and Hostage Killed by Police after Robbery and UPS ..
224 comments
18 hours ago
@news
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Orlando at Cleveland - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Indiana at Detroit - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Brooklyn at Charlotte - 7:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy