am i an as shole for giving them a donation

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
174 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
24 comments @movies

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 days ago '18        #1
623 page views
13 comments

wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
Props total: 5213 5 K  Slaps total: 2418 2 K
am i an as shole for giving them a donation

so im walking out of target & i see this guy playing the accordion........i walk over & see this.......im pretty sure its a hustle........do u think i went wrong giving them $50 donation

+4   

best
worst
13 comments

3 days ago '08        #2
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 54931 54 K  Slaps total: 2904 2 K
You just never know these days. I recently had been approached by a woman and 2 kids telling me about a house fire where they lost everything. They even whipped out photos.

Could be true or a piece of sh*t who uses children for an a*sist with a printed photo of a house fire.

Again... You just never know.
+7   

3 days ago '16        #3
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 739 739  Slaps total: 57 57
I wouldn’t have gave em $50 ur tripping
But a small donation woulda been fine
I like to think I get good karma when I donate even though I been turned off from helping people cuz they’re ungrateful pieces of sh*t
+8   

3 days ago '17        #4
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 5761 5 K  Slaps total: 322 322
I always decide by how they act. If they look/act like they'd much rather be doing anything other than what they're doing but they've got to do what they've got to do to eat/take care of their kids then I'll usually give them something because I can feel that but the folks that come up trying to peer pressure you into coming out of pocket or expect to get something and get mad when they don't can go eat a d*ck
+5   

3 days ago '16        #5
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 739 739  Slaps total: 57 57
If they’re going above and performing like this guy then they deserve it. If not and they can walk and have two arms and hands f*ck em they can get a job like u and me.
+1   

2 days ago '17        #6
JacobWatch 
space
space
space
Props total: 15590 15 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
In White Castle today some dude younger than me ask me for .75 I automatically say no but when the lady called him up and saw he was only eat ONE WHITE CASTLE BURGER, I hooked him up

I love helping people but I’m def not for the scamming sh*t, which is heavy these days
+5   

2 days ago '18        #7
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 25231 25 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K
You give cause it's in your spirit to do so....it's not for you to judge what they do with it after you do so....that's how I see at least. Give a bum $2...if they blow it on liquor instead of a burger that's just they a*s starving..I did my good deed for the day...
+4   

2 days ago '05        #8
kriskross00 
space
space
Props total: 56202 56 K  Slaps total: 6986 6 K
Had this dude in a wheel chair ask for a few bucks for gas while I was at the pump...gave him 5 bucks and went back to pumping my gas...as I was puttin the pump back up o buddy rolled back up to me and handed me an 8th of bud
+6   

2 days ago '04        #9
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 3645 3 K  Slaps total: 448 448
Lol

2 days ago '05        #10
SoReal 
space
space
Props total: 1836 1 K  Slaps total: 246 246
Give it to them and you just enabling them, they now know if they drag their kids around someone will have sympathy for then. I stop giving them money a while back ago. I have outside family in dire need, they getting my support. Give it to foundation that will help the homeless versus giving it to someone who obviously has no control of money since they chose to make no sacrifice for the responsibility of having a family. JMO

2 days ago '18        #11
PurpleRain 
space
space
Props total: 4655 4 K  Slaps total: 335 335
Gave a guy $5 for gas for his car he took it and ran to a drug dealer to buy drugs. Like I literally watched him run from 7/11 to the trap house lol.
+2   

2 days ago '17        #12
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 4091 4 K  Slaps total: 483 483
I would definitely not give $50

2 days ago '19        #13
Djay2020 
space
space
space
Props total: 155 155  Slaps total: 35 35
Its simple.. the way I see it is this: If Im gonna give you money, then the kindness comes from me. If YOURE running a scam or anything of that nature thats on YOU... Im giving out of the kindness of my heart, if your intentions are wrong thats on you. Karma will even it all out..

2 days ago '12        #14
Phuck Yiu 
space
space
Props total: 14081 14 K  Slaps total: 1037 1 K
U took a photo of them and posted it online, that should answer your question

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
OT Julian Newman Scored 5,000 POINTS in HS.. Why isn’t he..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
37 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+23online now  25
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - DISTURBING photo by West Virginia prison guards leads to Mass ..
122 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Wack 100 says Biggie was not a legend in music! Little Sean responds
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy