LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2005, 01:51 PM         #101
Ho-Gz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y erbody hatin on da snowman i guess yall so much into the comercial rap u dont hear when a real n*gga talk listen to gangsta music "cuz im a real n*gga and i dont like rappers" jeezy the only n*gga right talkin bout what he really c in the streets yall cant respect that for a first cd yall need to start listening to pop stars or summin man
 09-13-2005, 01:54 PM         #102
ShowKase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hate teenagers ...
 11 years ago '04        #103
diplomatic 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
classic my a.ss that sh*t weak, because his flow is horrible. sh*t, it has no concept to it all. His only subjects are talk about money, hoes, and drugs.
 11 years ago '04        #104
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
It's defintely not a classic, but it's hot as hell

Last edited by jigga03; 09-13-2005 at 02:01 PM..
 09-13-2005, 02:02 PM         #105
JaeG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel at folk. Aint been to many real albums to drop since Styles Ganster and a Gentleman, but maybe, Sheek (better than both Jada's), both Kanye, Luda, TI, and I gues you can throw Common new one in there, but that Jeezy is a complete album, u hatin if y ou aint fu*kin wit it......or you aint real and can't relate
 09-13-2005, 02:02 PM         #106
gatorz117 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets get it!!
 09-13-2005, 02:03 PM         #107
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could make a better album than jeezy
 09-13-2005, 02:27 PM         #108
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie

fa sho, boosie, already...
 11 years ago '04        #109
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 1979 1979
 FrostyNug24 said:
ill be the first to say that jeezys album blows kanyes out of the water....that is, if you like RAP music.
u mean "TRAP" music thats all that n*gga talk about thug motivation is no where close to late registration
 09-13-2005, 08:55 PM         #110
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
jeezy is not tight IMO... the n*gga cant rap. to the n*gga that said "he raps what he lives" FALSE b/c the n*ggas life that he is rapping is locked up but that is all beside the point because when it comes down to it the n*gga aint as tight, in any form, that yall making him out to be. yall say his music motivates the thugs...tell me just who in the fu*k has it motivated. only thing his n*gga got is that yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh sh*t that he stole from pastor troy and thats real.
real n*ggas dont get caught homie. and i dont know what motivates the n*ggas around yo hood, but Jeezy got the streets on lock right now.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 8 8
the entrie album is hot, i dunno bout classic but its an amzing album imo.
 09-13-2005, 09:11 PM         #112
Sweet Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy's cd is hot like fire right now
 09-13-2005, 09:26 PM         #113
nyquil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bun> jeezy

real talk
 09-13-2005, 09:29 PM         #114
harlemworld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t well i really dont know if he real bout wat he be spittin yo but i just know his cd is hot and that go crazy with him jay-z and fat joe is crack
 09-14-2005, 09:37 AM         #115
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyquil said:
bun> jeezy

real talk

bun supports jeezy
real talk
 09-14-2005, 01:06 PM         #116
Lee_De_General 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
you think "Thug Motivation" is up there with "Late Registration" :wow: that is not true.......as far as you being pu**y I cant speak on, mainly cuz I dont know you, but comparing these two albums is like comparing "Urban Legend" to "The Infamous" .......it aint fu*kin with it...............true story....
sh*t truthfully i much rather listen to Thug Motivation than Late Registration sh*t and might like listen to it more than Urban Legend (like T.I. alot but this last album was just a lil too commercial for me I ilke Trap Muzik better)

TRILL STORY!
 09-14-2005, 01:26 PM         #117
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie

ill stand behind that 100 percent..... let em know! props!!
 09-14-2005, 09:57 PM         #118
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy's wat it is .... the streets talk n its real talk.. n to all there out there feelin the same way.. we all kno wats the fu*kin deal... but on the real wit the ones hatin jeezy for hte wrong reasons.. they just fu*kin lames ....

ill listen to late registration when kanye west cracks sum1 at a club tryin for tryin to talk sh*t lyk jeezy does :D
but untill then kanye can keep makin good music.. im just not gonna ride it to it

YEEEEEEEE KNOW

n ay cuz.. trap muzik was a lil harder.. but just like im serious hits a little harder to in my opinion...

jeezy aint eva lied to the people n if that dont keep u grounded yall need to rise on up n get up outta here...

Last edited by dep1agb; 09-14-2005 at 09:59 PM..
 09-14-2005, 10:02 PM         #119
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever said every song on jeezy's cd was hot is an idiot

there was probably 5 songs i thought were garbage, a couple that were crack and the rest were OK
 09-15-2005, 10:04 AM         #120
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah they are all hot except 1... if u only think 5 is ok, ur listenin to somethin with your own point of view, n i guess the cd aint made forur point or view
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago