2,669
online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Sheeshhhh, anyone know who Lamar Odoms barber is?


icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT
 
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT



section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook
 

section sports
  

 2 months ago '18        #51
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11827 11 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
I hope n1ggas aint wasting time paying or tipping these h0es for the a$s shaking when they can just go to h0e houses all over washington heights and fu#k them

Never got the concept of being excited for a bi#ch shaking a$s in front of u and u not being able to fu#k whether you paying for s3x or not

Weirdest sh1t ever

 2 months ago '22        #52
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x162 OP
Props total: 59794 59 K  Slaps total: 23334 23 K
 484675 said
Go outside fam 😂 😂 😂. You live on BX I know you're in a wheelchair 😭
Stop projecting
emoji

 2 months ago '04        #53
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73951 73 K  Slaps total: 4579 4 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said
So do 99% of men. The other 1% are gay
Man them butt burglars be s3x addicts too. They just crave a different genitalia than a straight man.

 2 months ago '04        #54
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73951 73 K  Slaps total: 4579 4 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said
So do 99% of men. The other 1% are gay
Man them butt burglars be s3x addicts too. They just crave a different genitalia than a straight man. Lookin for some closet n1gga d1ck to suck.

 2 months ago '13        #55
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 206918 206 K  Slaps total: 83515 83 K
O a mf fool
emoji

 2 months ago '04        #56
jplaydadon 
Props total: 5633 5 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
 stillNAMELESS said
emoji
Mans got a brothel addiction

 2 months ago '09        #57
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 206032 206 K  Slaps total: 44296 44 K
Speaking from firsthand experience, getting a boner while sitting in a barber chair as your barber is cutting you is very embarrassing. I wouldn’t be able to make it in this environment
emoji

 2 months ago '06        #58
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 141220 141 K  Slaps total: 5966 5 K
 Eddie.. said
idk one bald n1gga that goes to the barbershop. i aint got no hairline now and the same bald n1ggas tell me to just stop going to the shop and shave my head.
MANY bald guys just prefer to have their barber do it for them

also many guys are prone to getting bumps

in a lot of instances, having the barber do it, is the best option for them

also......a lot of bald dudes have beards

having the barber do your baldie and you beard.....can be game changing for a lot of dudes

you would be surprised.

also, ......low key going to the barbershop can be a vibe for a lot of guys

say something...

Sign me up
 
 

yesterday...


most viewed right now
14
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4210
Image(s) inside First look at Double Dragon Revive [2025] [Arc System Works]
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+1910
Video inside MGK throwing subs at Eminem still
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10
Jul 11 - AXIOS; Trump expected to announce Senator J.D. Vance as his VP nomine..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top