2,771
online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Sheeshhhh, anyone know who Lamar Odoms barber is?


icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT
 
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT



section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook
 

section sports
  

 2 months ago '17        #26
Heroinadidas 
Props total: 5839 5 K  Slaps total: 311 311
 thatdude28 said
i take my line ups too seriously for this type of foolery. Iíd be pissed if my sh1t come out fu#ked bc she was busy shaking ass, and not busy getting my blend correctly.

The concept is coo i guess, but iíd rather go to the good ol fashion shop talk hoops and life, rather than be patronized to buy some pu$$y..
this...this ....more of this!!!

 2 months ago '07        #27
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 8655 8 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
 stillNAMELESS said
Beard
easiest thing to do yourself but word i guess
+1   

 2 months ago '22        #28
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 37216 37 K  Slaps total: 22838 22 K
 AgentOrange said
he said, he said. U racist piece of sh1t

“I was like, I don't know where these people are from, I don't know what village they came [from], how they got here,” Martinez said, before adding “Tan feos” — “They're ugly.”








 2 months ago '15        #29
Tripsev 
Props total: 14737 14 K  Slaps total: 6180 6 K
Bruh look uncomfortable why tf he holding his phone recording it lol showin his old a$s followers what it looks like to get a lap dance? fu#k it. Have fun ol head. Have fun. Better than crack.

 2 months ago '08        #30
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 63407 63 K  Slaps total: 8551 8 K
Maybe I need to talk to the boys in the shop and see if we should bring some ladies in for our clients
emoji



And this n1gga think he slick he took a picture and played it off like he didnít
emoji
-1   

 2 months ago '05        #31
Hold That 
Props total: 51351 51 K  Slaps total: 7443 7 K
Hoes tw3rk hard for the come up.

It’s mandatory.
+4   

 2 months ago '10        #32
kingblock 
Props total: 12595 12 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
All that and you canít even touch the broad. If I canít touch then get out of my way so I can go about my day
+3   

 2 months ago '19        #33
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 17744 17 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
I donít visit the barbershop to get a fade and crabs.
emoji

 2 months ago '05        #34
rippac4 
Props total: 12925 12 K  Slaps total: 480 480
Nah fam when Iím getting a haircut I donít want no a$s in my or my barber face just focus on my line.
emoji




We can get to her afterwards
+3   

 2 months ago '15        #35
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 16074 16 K  Slaps total: 5646 5 K
 VIMAN said
Lmao u can tell, that n1gga entranced
emoji
Heís laughing n looking away lol if he was on s3x addict mode he would be gripping slappin n tryina bring her to a room lol asap
-1   

 2 months ago '15        #36
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 16074 16 K  Slaps total: 5646 5 K
 kingblock said
All that and you canít even touch the broad. If I canít touch then get out of my way so I can go about my day
He was touching lol

 2 months ago '06        #37
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 141360 141 K  Slaps total: 5971 5 K
 Eddie.. said
hes bald tho why is he at a barbershop
u gotta be trolling
+3   

 2 months ago '07        #38
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 8655 8 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
 realgunta said
u gotta be trolling
idk one bald n1gga that goes to the barbershop. i aint got no hairline now and the same bald n1ggas tell me to just stop going to the shop and shave my head.
+1   

 2 months ago '22        #39
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 13265 13 K  Slaps total: 4978 4 K
 HARBINGER said
he has a s3x addiction from what I remember
So do 99% of men. The other 1% are gay

 2 months ago '05        #40
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45028 45 K  Slaps total: 13000 13 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said
So do 99% of men. The other 1% are gay
you can be gay and have all that but tbh everyone got their vices be it pill poppn.. tv.. beer
+2   

 2 months ago '11        #41
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 76212 76 K  Slaps total: 7762 7 K
 stillNAMELESS said
emoji
he a Queens/L.I. n1gga, let em cook...

probably Math sh1t, pre-interview, idk...

 2 months ago '20        #42
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 20672 20 K  Slaps total: 1154 1 K
This n1gga bout to backslide
+1   

 2 months ago '11        #43
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 76212 76 K  Slaps total: 7762 7 K
 Eddie.. said
idk one bald n1gga that goes to the barbershop. i aint got no hairline now and the same bald n1ggas tell me to just stop going to the shop and shave my head.
yeah its no point of paying for a baldie, when a razor and shaving cream is the only way to really get a baldie... well not really, but barber clippers/trimmers, and even the best palm blade, dont give a true "baldie", great starting point if you just cutting off a lot of hair, but its virtually pointless...

i go to my barber just to get my beard shaped... thats the main reason you'd see a bald n1gga in a barbershop.

Most bald dudes who i see sitting in the barber chairs getting clippers to dome, are recent pledges to Bald Bull Club....

 2 months ago '04        #44
memphis10 
Props total: 17444 17 K  Slaps total: 16430 16 K
be careful lamar loves the d1ck in the b00ty type.. a$s shaking in the back and something shaking in the front..pause
-1   

 2 months ago '21        #45
N0te 
Props total: 14036 14 K  Slaps total: 2253 2 K
emoji
 Duntaz said
b00ty is the original crack. Double aunt andre don't even ask me how.
+2   

 2 months ago '23        #46
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x229
Props total: 153151 153 K  Slaps total: 11532 11 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
why you care you fu#king pecker checker, you like men anyways
emoji

 2 months ago '22        #47
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x168 OP
Props total: 62176 62 K  Slaps total: 23955 23 K
 484675 said
why you care you fu#king pecker checker, you like men anyways
emoji
FOH weirdoooooo

 2 months ago '17        #48
Wavegawd 
Props total: 8603 8 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
Can't fuk then it's pointless.. I'm touching pu$$y lips

 2 months ago '15        #49
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 30474 30 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
Why my man look so befuddled tho lol that's a hell of a job spot tho. I wanna see that application process for barbershop d1ck tw3rker.

 2 months ago '23        #50
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x229
Props total: 153151 153 K  Slaps total: 11532 11 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 stillNAMELESS said
FOH weirdoooooo
Go outside fam 😂 😂 😂. You live on BX I know you're in a wheelchair 😭

say something...

Sign me up
 
 

yesterday...


most viewed right now
21
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+8215
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
822 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+9115
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing ThemÖ Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-455
Image(s) inside The guy known for being ugly all his life in Hollywood resurfaces
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top