online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jay-Z smacks and pushes woman fan (Throwback Classic)

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #26
dreddo22 
Props total: 4790 4 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 dreddo22 said
n1ggas on this site on some 50 cent sh1t . Bringing up old footage from 20 plus years ago hoping to bring jay down. This world is crazy . Police should they payroll wit n1ggas like y’all
* police should split half they payroll +

2 months ago '20        #27
RetroRello  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4261 4 K  Slaps total: 657 657
Dudes hit the dislike button like this sh1t wasn't a factual event.

2 months ago '04        #28
tnice 
Props total: 47228 47 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
Cap

2 months ago '04        #29
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 74507 74 K  Slaps total: 4614 4 K
If I was her I woulda said you hit like a bi#ch
emoji
moist a$s punch
+1   

2 months ago '18        #30
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44637 44 K  Slaps total: 4929 4 K
that ain't no play shove crodie. lock this man up
+1   

2 months ago '04        #31
tnice 
Props total: 47228 47 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
"The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. Specifically, the scene is derived from Chapter 14: ‘Two Months Too Long,’” the Roc-A-Fella rep disclosed. “The context of the play fighting is the tour has gone on too long and she is making fun of Jay-Z and if you listen you hear her teasing [like] “Gimme elbow room, gimme elbow room, I’m the Jigga man.”

2 months ago '18        #32
dreddo22 
Props total: 4790 4 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 dreddo22 said
n1ggas on this site on some 50 cent sh1t . Bringing up old footage from 20 plus years ago hoping to bring jay down. This world is crazy . Police should they payroll wit n1ggas like y’all
* police should split half they payroll +

2 months ago '04        #33
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 8552 8 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 Frankie Needles said
She wasn't a fan, that's Chaka Pilgram she worked for Rocafella and still works for Roc Nation...
She said out her own mouth they were playing around but I forgot yall Hate hov, so really She was paid off and was abused because Jayz is a woman abuser
They weren't playing at the time. It was just framed that way once that video came out. Did Jay look like he was playing? They got over it. so it's all good.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #34
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66530 66 K  Slaps total: 9594 9 K
 bigtrevdogg said
They weren't playing at the time. It was just framed that way once that video came out. Did Jay look like he was playing? They got over it. so it's all good.

they were playing you moron... it has been well documented. yall cats are dumb as fu#k....

2 months ago '19        #35
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42088 42 K  Slaps total: 1916 1 K
 Rifle said
Play fighting?

A punch thrown then pushes her in the face all while looking angry. How about you n1ggas walk into your local boxing gym and play fight with a woman then report back?
A punch?

emoji

2 months ago '15        #36
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 119520 119 K  Slaps total: 44750 44 K
 dreddo22 said
They already on one dude a$s for some sh1t 8 years ago. When you really think about that these bi#ches ret@rded.

You think the average person cares about some sh1t they did 8 years ago? The average person would be mad you even bringing up something that long ago.

2 months ago '15        #37
Rifle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32125 32 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
 Okka said
A punch?

emoji
Throwing a closed fist is punch… but when Jay-Z does it’s called play fighting

2 months ago '09        #38
Ricky Towel 
Props total: 7498 7 K  Slaps total: 1049 1 K
Sped thread.

2 months ago '19        #39
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42088 42 K  Slaps total: 1916 1 K
 Rifle said
Throwing a closed fist is punch… but when Jay-Z does it’s called play fighting
I don't know what type of fights you've witnessed, but that ain't no damn punch. It literally looks like he is just playing around.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #40
Rifle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32125 32 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
 Okka said
I don't know what type of fights you've witnessed, but that ain't no damn punch. It literally looks like he is just playing around.
If some bum n1gga outside a bodega flicked a jab then pushed a woman in her face you wouldn’t call it playing around.

2 months ago '18        #41
capncrunch5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26170 26 K  Slaps total: 3155 3 K
 castro said
emoji
Not Sure
Why U Got Slapped
But Sometimes
sh1t Happens

2 months ago '04        #42
 Rifle said
Play fighting?

A punch thrown then pushes her in the face all while looking angry. How about you n1ggas walk into your local boxing gym and play fight with a woman then report back?
No punches were thrown at all…….

2 months ago '04        #43
bigtrevdogg 
 marcchrome said
they were playing you moron... it has been well documented. yall cats are dumb as fu#k....
Unlike you, I know Chaka and they weren't playing. Been knowing her since she was at Clark(the 90's). So who is the moron now?

Well documented...lol. Yeah, ok.

If you have worked or even know how the music industry works it is not uncommon for ppl to have hands put on them and they continue to work for the same company for years or even decades. They moved on from it, so it's all good.

n1gga gonna tell me about something he read about on the internet...lol

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 05-22-2024 at 06:16 AM..

2 months ago '07        #44
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85616 85 K  Slaps total: 9941 9 K
 bigtrevdogg said
Unlike you, I know Chaka and they weren't playing. Been knowing her since she was at Clark(the 90's). So who is the moron now?

If you have worked or even know how the music industry works it is not uncommon for ppl to have hands put on them and they continue to work for the same company for years or even decades. They moved on from it, so it's all good.

So dont believe Jay and his camp, but believe you, the random Boxden poster who claims to know Chaka.... because "Trust me, bro"...

emoji

2 months ago '04        #45
bigtrevdogg 
 Rico23 said
So dont believe Jay and his camp, but believe you, the random Boxden poster who claims to know Chaka.... because "Trust me, bro"...

emoji
I don't care if you believe or not, I know what I know.

I know some sh1t about n1ggas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint - KDot

You all have a good day on Boxden. I know you all hero worship on here. LMAO

2 months ago '07        #46
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85616 85 K  Slaps total: 9941 9 K
 bigtrevdogg said
I don't care if you believe or not, I know what I know.

I know some sh1t about n1ggas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint - KDot

You all have a good day on Boxden. I know you all hero worship on here. LMAO
emoji

2 months ago '04        #47
 bigtrevdogg said

man $TFU..i can care less who you know fu#k boy.. not that serious to me.... you are all in your emotions over some bullsh1t......... u want a cookiei******???? went based on what i hear about the situation and if it were that serious then she should have pressed charges.. move the fu#k on pu$$y..acting like you special.. you aint sh1t nukka.... lol!!! acting like you wanna jump out of a window!!! lol!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 05-22-2024 at 06:57 PM..

2 months ago '04        #48
bigtrevdogg 
 marcchrome said
man $TFU..i can care less who you know fu#k boy.. not that serious to me.... you are all in your emotions over some bullsh1t......... u want a cookiei******???? went based on what i hear about the situation and if it were that serious then she should have pressed charges.. move the fu#k on pu$$y..acting like you special.. you aint sh1t nukka.... lol!!! acting like you wanna jump out of a window!!! lol!!!
lol. This n1gga mad than a muthafuka. It was serious enough for your lame a$s to comment on my post. Get the fu#k out here and go get your stories from the internet. Rapper hero worshiping a$s n1gga.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - New CNN Poll-Trump Leads Harris, nearing 50%
78 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-7945
akademiks, you 32 dating a 23 year old, thats crazy
134 comments