online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

When Someone Leaves A Blicky Out In The Open

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '14        #51
UnclePhilOH16 
Props total: 9823 9 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 QdobaCasanova said
emoji

Basically “fell out of love” with making skits, said the skits were promoting a “negative image”.

Now he just streams himself playing videogames
emoji

Somebody needs to pull him aside and say “my n1gga you wasnt at that point in your career to veer left like you did” and get him back to making skits.

Such a wild assumption by him to think he reached the zenith of his career and he could start doing other types of content.
I seen a video he released a few months ago said he was autistic and had a pending case.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #52
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 22586 22 K  Slaps total: 7415 7 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
This sh1t is hilarious...you never really know, do you?

emoji
It was interesting, I wouldnt say hilarious, more like a cinematic piece.

2 months ago '05        #53
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63508 63 K  Slaps total: 9684 9 K
 BXSPAGHETT said
Congrats on making a thread about something other than drake...

This vid is very black its perfect for all the losers and girlymen who post on this forum.

Black dudes just love having a pistol.

They were inspired by key and peer to drag some dumb joke out for way to long. Not even funny, the mindset is demented.
Please $TFU….. the core of the joke is the awkwardness intrusive thoughts. The creator makes a lot of dark comedy, and occasionally he’ll add some cool horror elements

2 months ago '18        #54
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 106677 106 K  Slaps total: 11212 11 K
 freshtoodef said
i thought niles would’ve blew up by now
Same but bro is probably making a pretty good living, doing him.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #55
LaVay 
Props total: 10246 10 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
Not sure if yall know this but the guy sitting down is actually a white man.
+1   

2 months ago '23        #56
Soprano ATLien 
Props total: 1807 1 K  Slaps total: 253 253
I have so many guns sitting around I don’t give it a second thought
+2   

2 months ago '17        #57
Tony Outlaw 
Props total: 10457 10 K  Slaps total: 1844 1 K
 DamianDragunov said
I can understand in those scenarios. I would never have someone around me or at my home that would actually kill me if they are mad at me. If I even had the slightest thought of that, I wouldn’t allow them in my home. Lol.

As far as a robber is concerned.. I never leave a weapon out at night, except next to my bed.
The thing about being around firearms your whole life, is gun safety in second nature, and doesn’t even need to be really thought about anymore. It’s just practiced naturally. I took hunter safety at like 11–12.
All the basic rules are always followed. I use to have a gun range at a place I lived for awhile. I had to tell two of my friends that they couldn’t shoot with me anymore because they wouldn’t follow the basic rules. I had given them warnings before also. They were new to guns and wouldn’t listen. So they got banned..lol They could come over and hang, but weren’t allowed to use the range.
Man all it takes is an argument with your kids or wife and next thing you know they take the gun use it on you. Put near you or on your waist in a holster. Never just have the shot laying around.

I say that to say the person may not have a vendetta against you but just like that sh1t could change. It's better to be wise about it.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #58
ImIHM 
Props total: 26799 26 K  Slaps total: 9317 9 K
 yola said
emoji
yeah that was real and funny

i used to know a dude who always had his gun out, always on the arm of the chair, the coffee table, the counter, on the ground at his feet or in his lap

the problem is, he started getting bold with his speech, but he ain't had no stripes, so one day, i got tired of it and told him to pick it up, then i told him again, and again

he didn't pick it up, he put his gun away from then on and found some humility

+1   

2 months ago '04        #59
collegeboy58 
Props total: 40533 40 K  Slaps total: 1891 1 K

“GTFO the store bro”
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '15        #60
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 85862 85 K  Slaps total: 12061 12 K
 AudiAJ said
I keep mine locked up. There’s 5 bio-entry safes around the house with various pistols. Very quick access.

I also have all my ARs, shotguns, other rifles and pistols in my main safe on an unfinished basement side.

Two safes in the office where I pop in and grab that months EDCs (pistol, knife, etc..).

I used to keep one in my nightstand as my kids are 12 and 15 but, I told myself the first time I forgot to lock it up in the AM, I’d have to keep it in the safe under my bed. Did that sh1t about 4 years ago (forgot to lock it up as I was in a rush)…..locked up now but accessible in 3-4 seconds now.

I live alone.. I get it when kids involved. I think if you teach kids young, it takes the whole mystery or amazement of them away. I remember when I was hella young, like 8-10, the hunting rifles were stored in my room when the house was getting remodeled. I never played with them, or fuked around at all, except a couple times I would look at things using the high power scope on one of them. I was taught and knew they weren’t to be played with. Plus I was shooting shotguns early and knew the hellava kick they had. So was kind of scared of them in that matter . I knew the power behind them.
Either way I totally get being safer than sorry.
Kids brains aren’t developed yet and ya never know what they thinking. The guilt and trauma if something would happen would have someone never being able to forgive themselves.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 05-18-2024 at 03:13 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '17        #61
BXSPAGHETT 
Props total: 10702 10 K  Slaps total: 8036 8 K
 JimDinO77 said
Please $TFU….. the core of the joke is the awkwardness intrusive thoughts. The creator makes a lot of dark comedy, and occasionally he’ll add some cool horror elements

emoji
Lol ok bud.

2 months ago '18        #62
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4933 4 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
 OldMoney said
Thank God I don't have to go through this burbs>

This
+1   

2 months ago '18        #63
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 106677 106 K  Slaps total: 11212 11 K
 BXSPAGHETT said
Congrats on making a thread about something other than drake...

This vid is very black its perfect for all the losers and girlymen who post on this forum.

Black dudes just love having a pistol.

They were inspired by key and peer to drag some dumb joke out for way to long. Not even funny, the mindset is demented.

cleanup on aisle 5

2 months ago '19        #64
Jus1letter 
Props total: 2767 2 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 AudiAJ said
Man…thanks for clarifying. I thought it was but was also thinking you gotta be really into guns to cop one of those as they are expensive as hell.

I copped the Canik TTI Combat last week. Definitely not on the same level but, my point of diminishing returns skill wise is around the $3K price point - Staccatos, Wilson Combats, etc…

Definitely a dope gun in the video!!
How do you like your TTI Canik? I'm on the fence about that or the Shadow Systems XR920P.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #65
AudiAJ 
Props total: 1717 1 K  Slaps total: 194 194
 Jus1letter said
How do you like your TTI Canik? I'm on the fence about that or the Shadow Systems XR920P.
I’ve only put 100 rounds through it but so far, it’s been a laser. I went with the lighter spring and have only shot 124g through it.

Worth picking up!!

2 months ago '10        #66
eashawty 
Props total: 41939 41 K  Slaps total: 3895 3 K
 OldMoney said
Thank God I don't have to go through this burbs>
So people in the suburbs don’t own guns now?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
226 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-2121
Article inside MrBeast got a weird case, why is he around? 👀 🌈 €..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2918
logo Germany Head Coach reveals why USA Team won
113 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+9216
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish