Big Fase responds to Game's 'Hug the Block' track

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 days ago '13        #76
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31066 31 K  Slaps total: 6845 6 K
dude lies too much. just appreciate the music but dont take any lyrics as facts.
+1   

3 days ago '05        #77
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16649 16 K  Slaps total: 5494 5 K
 A.Dot789 said
big fase was also in that Streets of Compton A&E documentary game did a few years ago if I remember correctly
yea. that's his big bro right

3 days ago '19        #78
Beach city 
space
space
Props total: 692 692  Slaps total: 90 90
 tokinjohn said
Lol idk man I'm lost now...it's like none of us are quoting the right person or something...wasn't that serious I was just being a smart a*s idk who knows who just know Game and his extra sh*t is corny af
Lol I feel you on that game be switching up lot...I wasn't taking serious either... You from cali?

3 days ago '19        #79
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 94 94
Yall be eating d*ck of anyone that goes against Game just cuz he used to beef with your lord and savior 50

Be the same ones in every Game thread saying "I rock with Game...but he actin like a bi*ch in this situation" just so they don't sound like a hater

sh*t's hilarious when you notice the pattern
+3   

3 days ago '09        #80
abstruse 
space
space
Props total: 2165 2 K  Slaps total: 553 553
nice track but smh game trys to blame fase for his beef with 50,bruh we all seen what the fu*k happened,it was well documented,how you gonna lie about this sh*t?

3 days ago '17        #81
R Shackleford 
space
space
Props total: 7018 7 K  Slaps total: 531 531
 Alpallday said
Yall cats can't decipher simple lyrics no more
That's not what the question is I'm asking where is this coming from

Since when was games brother the one to sabotage he and 50cents relationship

3 days ago '17        #82
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 17822 17 K  Slaps total: 7044 7 K
I fu*k with this song. Loves when he goes this route. He always makes songs that paint a perfect picture. Songs u can really ride to and either feel like you in or from the Compton streets

Or just chillin in the sunset. Like the song in OP or some sh*t like

Can’t deny the way game puts songs together. First time I heard “start from scratch” I was like wow!!
+4   

3 days ago '19        #83
JUANCEASAR 
space
space
space
Props total: 1645 1 K  Slaps total: 230 230
 Mr.Man said
I don't really know the whole story to truly speak on it, but I always felt when Fase came out to speak against game during the 50 beef was not right. It almost looked as if Fase was saying sh*t just so he could get on.
No, Game abandoned him, so yeah Fase speaking on it seemed like it was the truth because I never heard people vouch for Game

3 days ago '17        #84
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
 BaseWhitaker said
I am a*suming BigFase and BigGhostFase aka Phantom Raviolis aka the architect of Griselda Records are two different gentlemen?
Man where that n*gga been he was funny as sh*t
+1   

3 days ago '19        #85
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2979 2 K  Slaps total: 611 611
 HARBINGER said
yea. that's his big bro right
Theyd feuded on and off forever I seen some dvd where fase was still in the hood and this was after game blew with the unit I don’t even get along with my family that well but I’d at least get my 2 brothers outta the hood and maybe in some condos and I’d buy my mom a house even if it wasn’t a mansion buying mom a house flat out for like $500k and gettting here a nice little 3 series or Benz would bring me more satisfaction then chains whips and watches and paying yes men and I’m being modest af

3 days ago '13        #86
King2aGod 
space
space
Props total: 13563 13 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
Games father r*ped his sister?
+1   

3 days ago '18        #87
dacoolestg 
space
space
Props total: 1748 1 K  Slaps total: 189 189
 BaseWhitaker said
I don’t use Instagram but I follow BigGhost on Twitter

You also have a low bar for humor, Beloved.
im aware of who phantom ravioli aka cocaine biceps aka shampoo bracelets is thank you for reminding me

You also lack common sense asking a dumb question you clearly already know the answer to, beloved.

3 days ago '19        #88
Beach city 
space
space
Props total: 692 692  Slaps total: 90 90
 KINGMFCOLD said
Yeah.....ok

That other n*gga token John not from the LB....I am Take 710 or Atlantic street through North long Beach to go to hubb city...look homie I use to get my haircut on pch and Martin Luther King Street by v.i.p records!

3 days ago '09        #89
whodatb1 
space
space
space
Props total: 24265 24 K  Slaps total: 3128 3 K
 WestPittsburg said
Theyd feuded on and off forever I seen some dvd where fase was still in the hood and this was after game blew with the unit I don’t even get along with my family that well but I’d at least get my 2 brothers outta the hood and maybe in some condos and I’d buy my mom a house even if it wasn’t a mansion buying mom a house flat out for like $500k and gettting here a nice little 3 series or Benz would bring me more satisfaction then chains whips and watches and paying yes men and I’m being modest af
Game mom's been had a house....

But I agree with everything you said...

I'm just say... You can't help those that don't want to help themselves....
+4   

3 days ago '16        #90
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 14457 14 K  Slaps total: 2243 2 K
Game always lying so im not surprised at all.

3 days ago '11        #91
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
Props total: 11642 11 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 dacoolestg said
im aware of who phantom ravioli aka cocaine biceps aka shampoo bracelets is thank you for reminding me

You also lack common sense asking a dumb question you clearly already know the answer to, beloved.
I said I’m not on IG

3 days ago '05        #92
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 96773 96 K  Slaps total: 12574 12 K
 Beach city said
Lol I feel you on that game be switching up lot...I wasn't taking serious either... You from cali?
Not from here but been back here over 3 years now...I've lived here about 3 different times starting when I was like 13..I'm in Inglewood...

crazy a dude from LB prolly saved my life when I moved here when I was young...looked out cuz he knew I was from the east coast and wasn't hip to all the color thing ya'll was bugging on back then anyways..I had crazy red cross color outfit on playing ball at my neighborhood park....anyways dude was a crip who took a train daily to west LA to sit in that park and hustle...

dudes name was Phil, maybe a few months after I went back to the east coast I was watching MTV and the bulletin came up that Phil was k*lled by Snoop and showed my old neighborhood park I was always at.. sh*t was a bug out seeing that.

3 days ago '09        #93
whodatb1 
space
space
space
Props total: 24265 24 K  Slaps total: 3128 3 K
 GVDAgain said
Yall be eating d*ck of anyone that goes against Game just cuz he used to beef with your lord and savior 50

Be the same ones in every Game thread saying "I rock with Game...but he actin like a bi*ch in this situation" just so they don't sound like a hater

It's been same people for years... On the lead up to the album they talk sh*t and make threads/posts daily....

Then the album drop... the passive aggressiveness comes out ..."Oh... Game can rap... But he corny" "this album has some ok tracks... It's real good... But game be lying." "I can't fu*k with game because of his antics... But this album nice."

Then they find another story to latch on to because they can't show they face in the album thread....

And so on and so on... Wash... Rinse... Repeat...
+3   

3 days ago '19        #94
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 94 94
 whodatb1 said
It's been same people for years... On the lead up to the album they talk sh*t and make threads/posts daily....

Then the album drop... the passive aggressiveness comes out ..."Oh... Game can rap... But he corny" "this album has some ok tracks... It's real good... But game be lying." "I can't fu*k with game because of his antics... But this album nice."

Then they find another story to latch on to because they can't show they face in the album thread....

And so on and so on... Wash... Rinse... Repeat...
sh*t is so corny and predictable lol

3 days ago '12        #95
UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
Props total: 42071 42 K  Slaps total: 3342 3 K
Smdh.

3 days ago '04        #96
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 62087 62 K  Slaps total: 5650 5 K
 GVDAgain said

Dead on.......
Bruh.... that f*g @ knows this welll

3 days ago '15        #97
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10222 10 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
 OCT DION said
Game really loves his father. Can't imagine rapping about hugging a n*gga who apparently fu*ked my sister til she was covered in blood. Don't care who he is.
in his vh1 behind the music he said he hated him, weird relationship

3 days ago '06        #98
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 83727 83 K  Slaps total: 10193 10 K
I don't know their family business but from the outside looking in and having a relationship with b fly (his sis) game did the fam dirty. If course things could've happened behind the scenes but again from what I see and spoken to b fly it don't look right.

3 days ago '17        #99
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
Props total: 529 529  Slaps total: 62 62
 King2aGod said
Games father r*ped his sister?
Yeah they talk about it on games behind the music

2 days ago '17        #100
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4167 4 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
 gow said
i won play Point Guard 4 APP $TATE

So what are you saying? You are playing pg for app state?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  16
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  13
Video inside Which Movies Can You Watch Over and Over Again and Not Get Tired of It...
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+66online now  11
Video inside 8 years ago we lost a comedy goat
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  6
Video inside Micahel J. Fox is Martin McCholo in Back to...THE HOOD.
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy