Master P Selling RAMEN NOODLES Now!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
24 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Air Hairline 
space
space
Props total: 1351 1 K  Slaps total: 172 172
Make em say uh, uuh, ramen ramen
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #27
Kadroan 
space
space
Props total: 15418 15 K  Slaps total: 3279 3 K
I wonder how much it costs. Ramen noodles already mad cheap
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Wop2x 
space
space
space
Props total: 11431 11 K  Slaps total: 1631 1 K
 SFamilyRep said
You rather support your own or the white man? You rather put money into white peoples hands or circulate that money amongst your own. Itís a simple choice.
Its not about all that..

If P came up with something worth supporting. Iíll support. But as of lately heís just coming up with these microwaveable ideas just so he can get a quick buck

He uses this support black dollar agenda but heís really just saying ďget me richĒ

What black business he supports himself?

n*gga stay in versace, cartier and rolexes they white owned last time I checked

Miss me with that color barrier sh*t. I buy what I like.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
HipHopJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 3778 3 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
 SFamilyRep said
You rather support your own or the white man? You rather put money into white peoples hands or circulate that money amongst your own. Itís a simple choice.
90% of this site is white. Don't get confused cuz they say n*gga every chance they get.
+11   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22456 22 K  Slaps total: 4664 4 K
I don't feel ashamed in saying literally every project this dude comes out with is a*s and embarrassing as fu*k. Dude has no sense of awareness concerning his non-existent "brand." Like he's HOV or something.

BX Panthers always rush in and act like he founded the next Tesla or Apple too with that "buh buh I respect his hustle" a*s bullsh*t.

Literally nobody buys his sh*t on any level. Go to any market people actually want to live in and you will never see a fu*king "Rap Snack" on the shelf. Who wants a rap-gimmick food anyways? I swear to god this has to be some money-washing/tax avoidance scheme.

sh*t is literally for WIC/Red Lobster eaters.

SFamilyRep said
Case in point...

This what you tell yourself when you cop a new pair of J's? You know where every dime goes I guess.

This is why black people can't rise to where they belong faster. This goofy sh*t of supporting for the fu*k of it. How about no?

You buy some sh*tty product and this clown P throws turkey dinners at poor folks once a year and you call that "supporting."

Support good products and companies that make stuff you actually enjoy and value. It's not really supposed to be more complicated than that.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-02-2019 at 02:07 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 15845 15 K  Slaps total: 2738 2 K
I dont want to see no "rap" gimmicked food. Its making a mockery of hip hop.

Why not just call it "Miller's Louisiana" brand noodles?

Stop using rap to brand bullsh*t and develop a legitimate food brand. I thought we were beyond gimmicks.

And I'm a P fan. One of my favorite albums ever is Get Away Clean.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 3539 3 K  Slaps total: 449 449
 pnostarr said
rap snacks... chips and ramen noodles... master p making all that jail/prison food

And then wack shoes only n*ggas in jail would wear
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #33
Villain 
space
space
Props total: 17926 17 K  Slaps total: 2703 2 K
Ain't going to eat it cause I'm about my health but I ain't going to hate either.

I respect the hustle from one of the goats.

Before there was Jay-Z, there was master p with the independent grind/ entrepreneurial spirit.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #34
Tony Franks 
space
space
Props total: 9390 9 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
 stealthm91 said
Master P been a hustla
The fact that he doesnt have his face on some ice cream shows he not hustling smart enough. Just make a knock-off nutty buddy and call it a Master P'nutty Bar.

+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #35
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8781 8 K  Slaps total: 612 612
One thing you can't say about P is that he ain't a hustler
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 276 276
 LeMar G said
I still wanna hit his burger joint next time im in the boot.

Easy pass on these high sodium instant noodles.

Would be nice to see him do something healthy.
I went, joint was packed. Burger was on point too
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43290 43 K  Slaps total: 5728 5 K
 Wop2x said
Its not about all that..

If P came up with something worth supporting. Iíll support. But as of lately heís just coming up with these microwaveable ideas just so he can get a quick buck

He uses this support black dollar agenda but heís really just saying ďget me richĒ

What black business he supports himself?

n*gga stay in versace, cartier and rolexes they white owned last time I checked

Miss me with that color barrier sh*t. I buy what I like.
But why isnít this worth supporting? n*ggas eat Ramen noodles everyday and night to survive. Itís a good microwaveable idea others but not P?

Idk what black businesses he supports but I know heís got a business and has always been a business man and he has been trying to get black people to invest in themselves whether it was doing independent music or inthemselves.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #38
Wop2x 
space
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
But why isnít this worth supporting? n*ggas eat Ramen noodles everyday and night to survive..
You just making your own stats up

If you talking bout the hood mfs dont eat noodles like that unless its nothing in the house to eat. n*ggas go crazy in the markets when them stamps come out.. or if they only got $40 get $80 in food stamps to last them to next pay

Nobody out here eating noodles every day brah

2 weeks ago '18        #39
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
I don't feel ashamed in saying literally every project this dude comes out with is a*s and embarrassing as fu*k. Dude has no sense of awareness concerning his non-existent "brand." Like he's HOV or something.

BX Panthers always rush in and act like he founded the next Tesla or Apple too with that "buh buh I respect his hustle" a*s bullsh*t.

Literally nobody buys his sh*t on any level. Go to any market people actually want to live in and you will never see a fu*king "Rap Snack" on the shelf. Who wants a rap-gimmick food anyways? I swear to god this has to be some money-washing/tax avoidance scheme.

Case in point...

This what you tell yourself when you cop a new pair of J's? You know where every dime goes I guess.

This is why black people can't rise to where they belong faster. This goofy sh*t of supporting for the fu*k of it. How about no?

You buy some sh*tty product and this clown P throws turkey dinners at poor folks once a year and you call that "supporting."

Support good products and companies that make stuff you actually enjoy and value. It's not really supposed to be more complicated than that.
My n*gga with all do respect youíre broke talking about nobody buys Pís sh*t on any level. Heís Master fu*king P, the independent god, tf do you mean no one buys his sh*t?

Rap Snacks be always out of product in the bodegas. The reason why blacks canít rise any faster is cuz your goofy a*s and people like you is telling people not to buy from black businesses.

If you donít like the product fine but donít discourage others who might.

And P ainít selling the same sh*t from 20 years ago for quadruple the price like Jordan. Apples and oranges n*gga
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
space
space
 Wop2x said
You just making your own stats up

If you talking bout the hood mfs dont eat noodles like that unless its nothing in the house to eat. n*ggas go crazy in the markets when them stamps come out.. or if they only got $40 get $80 in food stamps to last them to next pay

Nobody out here eating noodles every day brah
There are a lot of n*ggas eating like that every night unfortunately bro. n*ggas in jail eat that sh*t everyday. n*ggas is college be eating that sh*t.

When I was in college I would have to eat ramen every night because the cafeteria was closed by 9pm.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 1235 1 K  Slaps total: 304 304
 FukHowYouFeel said

Case in point...

couldnt have said it better myself.

P is fu*kin TRASH as a business man. Yes, his music venture worked and even that tanked eventually.

Everything P does seems so half a*sed and gimmicky I dont know who in their right mind would support it.

if its not a movie, its product or over priced a*s sneakers that I wouldnt even pay half let alone the $244 he is charging.

2 weeks ago '13        #42
mikejuheard 
space
space
Props total: 60129 60 K  Slaps total: 10487 10 K
Need to try P & Boosie noodles
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #43
LeMar G 
space
space
Props total: 60713 60 K  Slaps total: 6430 6 K
 Tha754kid said
I went, joint was packed. Burger was on point too
I'm Jealous

That joint look fire
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #44
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22456 22 K  Slaps total: 4664 4 K
 SFamilyRep said
My n*gga with all do respect you’re broke talking about nobody buys P’s sh*t on any level. He’s Master fu*king P, the independent god, tf do you mean no one buys his sh*t?

Rap Snacks be always out of product in the bodegas. The reason why blacks can’t rise any faster is cuz your goofy a*s and people like you is telling people not to buy from black businesses.

If you don’t like the product fine but don’t discourage others who might.

And P ain’t selling the same sh*t from 20 years ago for quadruple the price like Jordan. Apples and oranges n*gga
What was respectful about calling me broke?

I'm not telling anyone what to do. Quite the opposite. I'm saying why in the fu*k should a black consumer feel obligated to support a product just because it's a black-owned one? No other race does this bullsh*t. And if you haven't noticed...This way of thinking is not helping black people whatsoever.

It's not like P is out here making "Black Truffle" organic non-GMO potato chips of the highest quality...He's selling fu*king poison to poor people.

It's not even a viable product really. You admitted it yourself...If I want some Rap Snacks...I can't just go to Whole Foods for Trader Joe's or even a fu*king Aldi...I gotta go to some sh*tty bodega with the bulletproof-glass carousel thing at the register.

P.S. I'm white. You'll toss aside everything I said in light of that fact most likely, but I don't let people think I am black if they a*sume it. Just keeping it a buck.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-02-2019 at 02:43 PM..

2 weeks ago '05        #45
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16807 16 K  Slaps total: 5547 5 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Even though I haven't had any noodles in years...

I would fu*k with that Boosie flavor if they still hit like his Rap Snack chips do when .

they hit. gotta try em with the french onion dip

2 weeks ago '18        #46
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14264 14 K  Slaps total: 2872 2 K
n*ggas eat sh*t with high sodium for years and don't give a fu*k bout nutrition. Black man sells some noodles, now you want to see what's in it.
+10   

2 weeks ago '14        #47
Wop2x 
space
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
There are a lot of n*ggas eating like that every night unfortunately bro. n*ggas in jail eat that sh*t everyday. n*ggas is college be eating that sh*t.

When I was in college I would have to eat ramen every night because the cafeteria was closed by 9pm.
What iím saying to you is theyíre other cheap alternative meals when you down bad

You got hot dogs, pork & beans. Lunch meat sandwhiches. You Get ground beef and make some spaghetti. A big pot of that sh*t can last you a week

Mfs not eating a pack of noodles every day and night

2 weeks ago '14        #48
Wop2x 
space
space
space
 Mystic said
Where your hustle at mr money man?
Just know iím doing my thing

2 weeks ago '18        #49
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
What was respectful about calling me broke?

I'm not telling anyone what to do. Quite the opposite. I'm saying why in the fu*k should a black consumer feel obligated to support a product just because it's a black-owned one? No other race does this bullsh*t. And if you haven't noticed...This way of thinking is not helping black people whatsoever.

P.S. I'm white. You'll toss aside everything I said in light of that fact most likely, but I don't let people think I am black if they a*sume it. Just keeping it a buck.
I respect you keeping it a buck about your race I really do. But idk why you saying Master P of all people ain't selling sh*t. I don't like none of his clothes or sneakers but I buy he's CD's, watch his movies and eat his chips from time to time. n*ggas talking about microwavable ideas but alot of people that are white like you are making bank off microwavable ideas. Why not him as well? It's not like he isn't trying to put n*ggas onto game either.
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
space
space
 Wop2x said
What iím saying to you is theyíre other cheap alternative meals when you down bad

You got hot dogs, pork & beans. Lunch meat sandwhiches. You Get ground beef and make some spaghetti. A big pot of that sh*t can last you a week

Mfs not eating a pack of noodles every day and night
Totally understand what your saying but there are some people that eat a pack of noodles every night. Some people don't got hot dog and pork and bean money fam. You ain't wrong but I damn sure ain't wrong either, cuz I had to do it for 2 years cuz it was cheap af
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  20
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+140online now  17
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+81online now  14
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy