Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg: "Lil Wayne Is An Embarrassment" [Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
i hated wayne b4 ...but i fux wit him hard now , hes better than ever imo. this will be the first album of his that i cop
 5 years ago '05        #42
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
only way to describe Wayne...an embarrasement, to everything and everyone!
Dude fell off so damn hard...it's been 5 years and still pissed
 5 years ago '07        #43
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
should have said

'Wayne has let the lean, the pills, and yes, men, get to him and all we have now is a mess'
 5 years ago '07        #44
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
 YI-Drizzy said:
wayne dont give a fu*k what this n*gga thinks though he's just thirsty for co-signs

lil wayne sonnin these fu*k n*ggas and all the bi*ch n*ggas are complaining, real n*ggas know what it is
zip it f*g
 5 years ago '09        #45
gawozi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 1 1
 Athavan 789 said:
Lil Wayne has reached rock star status in the music world. Whatever he does onstage or off makes headlines. But has the New Orleans rapper let success go to his head?

Peter Rosenberg of Hot 97 thinks so. Today Peter said the syrup sipping, pills and yes men have turned the Young Money boss into an embarrassment.

Rosenberg also cited Weezy's recent offensive lyrics about Emmett Till, picking up skateboarding at his age and his comments about banging Chris Bosh's wife as further proof the rapper is making all the wrong moves lately.

This fking jew and the jew people in power that are trying to dictate a culture that's not theirs should just shut up.
 02-20-2013, 08:19 AM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rosenberg is on point again. Wayne is an insecure punk who raps and talks about banging broads cuz he's really sucking Baby off. fu*k him and his label.
 5 years ago '10        #47
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$622 | Props total: 197 197
dude gets paid to criticize another man... fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
This is how you know Wayne is popping

Poor n*ggas all on his d!ck watching and criticizing his every move

Rock star status is 100% correct
 5 years ago '08        #49
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 gawozi said:
This fking jew and the jew people in power that are trying to dictate a culture that's not theirs should just shut up.
You don't need to be black to see this n*gga aint right. This has nothing to do with our culture. Wayne aint spitting about african kings, slavery and disenfranchisement, he's rapping about cars, money, drugs and eating pus*y....what part of the culture is that???

n*gga's k!ll me when they focus on the most unimportant sh*t just to disregard a true statement.

And before you go on some unnecessary tangent, yes I'm black, yes I grew up in the hood, yes I get pus*y, yes I've been around the drug game, I got addicts and dealers in my family. Hopefully I've passed the standard boxden blackness test to give a valid opinion.
 5 years ago '06        #50
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
Rosenberg is a real hip hop fan at heart, and like any real fan, it has to hurt him to see the game calling someone like Wayne the best out..
 5 years ago '11        #51
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
to completely ignore what this man just said would make you an utter moron.. i swear i fear for our future.. the children are our future? then our future is fu*ked.
 5 years ago '10        #52
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 VicDutch said:
to completely ignore what this man just said would make you an utter moron.. i swear i fear for our future.. the children are our future? then our future is fu*ked.
This is Boxden.. He white, so he the devil by a.ssociation..
 5 years ago '05        #53
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
He has a point. Wayne seem like he living his second childhood. On some Michael Jackson sh*t. n*gga almost 31 years old picking up a skateboard and throwin tantrums like some entitled little kid. And to throw Bosh and wish wife under the bus for no reason, is not a boss like move.
 5 years ago '06        #54
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Salute
 5 years ago '07        #55
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I only agree with him about the Emmitt Till line fu*k all that other bullsh*t I'm not gonna pretend I care about him skating or fu*king Chris Bosh's wife enough to say its "embarrassing"
 5 years ago '06        #56
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Uh, pus*y a.ss n*gga stop hating

Since when can a Grown man not pick up a hobby like Skateboarding...

fu*k, I think if Jay-Z started Golfing, MoFo's would love it... think he's on some revolutionary sh*t...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 02-20-2013 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #57
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: I'm probably Wayne's biggest fan on here but I agree wit him bout da "yes men" in Wayne's circle during dis Benjamin Button phase. His music & creativity has declined significantly over da past few years bcuz he seems 2 not give a fuq anymore & lacks da focus, hence on again, off again retirement talks.

Now 4 him 2 say he's an "embarrassment" 4 call'n dem n!ggaz out & y'all agree'n is BS when muhfuqaz like .50 are praised when he does it. .50 does it strictly 4 attention when da focus of da situation ain't even involve'n him 99% of da time.

1 of da gr8est disses ever was "Dat's why I fuq'd yo b!tch u fat muthafuqa."
 02-20-2013, 06:14 PM         #58
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: I'm probably Wayne's biggest fan on here but I agree wit him bout da "yes men" in Wayne's circle during dis Benjamin Button phase. His music & creativity has declined significantly over da past few years bcuz he seems 2 not give a fuq anymore & lacks da focus, hence on again, off again retirement talks.

Now 4 him 2 say he's an "embarrassment" 4 call'n dem n!ggaz out & y'all agree'n is BS when muhfuqaz like .50 are praised when he does it. .50 does it strictly 4 attention when da focus of da situation ain't even involve'n him 99% of da time.

1 of da gr8est disses ever was "Dat's why I fuq'd yo b!tch u fat muthafuqa."
Pac thought BIG set him up to be k!lled. Not kicked pot of a studio but k!lled. In a case like that a man can say whatever the fu*k he wants.

Wayne has no apparent beef with Bosh and to call him and his fam out is childish cause he all in his feelings. If Wayne was kicked out like he said he should just man up and accept it. This n*gga should have been a respectful fan like everyone else (well people do act up in the stands) and maybe he could bring his a.ss to the game. Or he could've shut up and possibly kept the door open to be allowed back in the future.
 02-20-2013, 06:37 PM         #59
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been tryna tell people Wayne dumb for that skateboarding sh*t.

Lupe , Hopsin , etc. IMO can get away with it because they came in with it

Wayne been dropping music since 95? When him and BG were in a group. And we have never seen him mess with skateboards til now. He may just wanted to try something new and liked it. Not everyone who skate is a kid or immature because its their craft or whatever but its not Wayne's.

Glad Soulja stepped off the board. Time for you to step off the board Weezy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now