Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #601
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 646 646
It matters because the media helps shapes the worldview of the masses. For example, the U.S. citizens who were left to fend for themselves after Hurricane Katrina hit were labelled as "refugees" by the mass media. In order to seek truth, it is good to make observations like the one the poster did in order to see the bigger picture. Shooting up a movie theater while dressed as one of the villians from said theater definately qualifies as an act of terror in my book. He may or may not have a political agenda, we are not sure of that, or he could just be crazy. Either way, he is a terrorist and I believe the media should label him as such. Words matter.
 5 years ago '06        #602
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5033 5033
surprised TMZ didnt leak the mugshot yet
 5 years ago '08        #603
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 ra1n said:
- no outward signs that he was troubled
- no previous record (besides a speeding ticket)
- bright phd student in neuroscience
- former camp counselor

this is puzzling...any ideas on the motive?

mk ultra


july 27th un gun ban law= motive
 5 years ago '04        #604
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2709 2709
how come nobody here talks about how easy it is to get guns ...

30 000 people are k!lled every year by guns ...look at the amount of bullets this guy was able to buy
 5 years ago '05        #605
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 SpyDa said:
start at 2minutes its on point with your comment....




 5 years ago '10        #606
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660


another twist in this pyscho saga
 5 years ago '04        #607
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
somebody is selling their ticket stub

 5 years ago '04        #608
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 whiskey787 said:
somebody is selling their ticket stub

that's fu*ked up

even more so, 3:56pm


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-22-2012 at 11:55 PM..
 07-23-2012, 12:03 AM         #609
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What will the dumb conspiracy f*gs say when no gun laws are changed?
 07-23-2012, 12:46 AM         #610
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the sh*t first happened, The Mom told the police "I think it was my son."

Now It's like that sh*t was never said.


What's really going on?


Did she know her crazy a.ss son was fu*ked in the head?
 5 years ago '07        #611
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 endless lies said:
What will the dumb conspiracy f*gs say when no gun laws are changed?
man your angry..lets hope non are.
 07-24-2012, 09:03 AM         #612
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gimmethat said:
how come nobody here talks about how easy it is to get guns ...

30 000 people are k!lled every year by guns ...look at the amount of bullets this guy was able to buy
Man, I think the 1st time I ever had my own gun (like a handgun) I was like 13-14. But that was like back when I was in the city and guns were being passed around like bogeys. What REALLY fuhked me up is how easy I can LEGALLY get a gun now as a grown a.ss man! And I was unable to get my record expunged.
 5 years ago '07        #613
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Man, I think the 1st time I ever had my own gun (like a handgun) I was like 13-14. But that was like back when I was in the city and guns were being passed around like bogeys. What REALLY fuhked me up is how easy I can LEGALLY get a gun now as a grown a.ss man! And I was unable to get my record expunged.
people who go the length to get a gun legally are generally going to leave a trail of purchase.. near all murders that occur in the US are from illegal guns. War on guns = war on drugs... a bunch of hogwash
 07-24-2012, 09:13 AM         #614
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
people who go the length to get a gun legally are generally going to leave a trail of purchase.. near all murders that occur in the US are from illegal guns. War on guns = war on drugs... a bunch of hogwash
It just kinda bugged me out how easy it was to go into a store and buy a gun (especially when I moved down south).
 5 years ago '07        #615
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 ManWithoutFear! said:
It just kinda bugged me out how easy it was to go into a store and buy a gun (especially when I moved down south).
You know chicago has one of the strictest gun law policies. Look at the murders there this year.

Thats the thing about media too though, you never here about how guns are used to thwart crimes..before they happen. What you here about is police investigations into crimes that were already committed.

I believe most movie theatres have banned conceal carry in their venues..and Im not going to say a bunch of people with guns would have stopped this guy, but would some one be more likely to enter a building with unarmed people...or would they be put off knowing that they are walking into a room of people with the license to conceal.
 5 years ago '09        #616
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Seriously how could a lawyer defend him? What would their argument be?
 07-24-2012, 10:15 AM         #617
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
You know chicago has one of the strictest gun law policies. Look at the murders there this year.

Thats the thing about media too though, you never here about how guns are used to thwart crimes..before they happen. What you here about is police investigations into crimes that were already committed.

I believe most movie theatres have banned conceal carry in their venues..and Im not going to say a bunch of people with guns would have stopped this guy, but would some one be more likely to enter a building with unarmed people...or would they be put off knowing that they are walking into a room of people with the license to conceal.
I know when I went to see the Batman joint the day after that Colorado ish happened they were checking girls purses and had big ol' brolic mafuhkas scattered around the theater. They didnt have that before and Im pretty sure one of the dudes they had in there working was carrying cause I thought I saw a holster on his hip. So theyre definitely steppin' it up due to this shooting sh*t. I dont see how anyone in there (even with a gun) coulda stopped this kid though. He threw the smoke out, people were all fuhked up couldnt see. It was just best to find a safe way out and get ghost in that situation.
 5 years ago '05        #618
pYUNEit 
space
avatar space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #619
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 endless lies said:
What will the dumb conspiracy f*gs say when no gun laws are changed?
how bout people that do not want guns taken from the rather than
dumb conspiracy f*gs
the gun issue has nothing to do with conspiracy "theories"

they have been pushing gun control have you not been paying attention?


people of all walks will not allow this isht to happen...so when no gun laws are changed every one who supports the 2nd amendment will

wtf you gonna do is the question
 5 years ago '07        #620
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I know when I went to see the Batman joint the day after that Colorado ish happened they were checking girls purses and had big ol' brolic mafuhkas scattered around the theater. They didnt have that before and Im pretty sure one of the dudes they had in there working was carrying cause I thought I saw a holster on his hip. So theyre definitely steppin' it up due to this shooting sh*t. I dont see how anyone in there (even with a gun) coulda stopped this kid though. He threw the smoke out, people were all fuhked up couldnt see. It was just best to find a safe way out and get ghost in that situation.
if your gonna go your gonna go. If you can save one or two lives by distracting him why not? Couple dudes lost their lives protecting their girls.. ya feel me.

I mean even shooting in the air may have distracted the shooter..and he took time to reload. If you are not incapacited to the point you can't get up and head to the exit..it prolly wouldn't be too hard to pop a couple shots in the shooters direction either
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy