Sep 28 - WOW! The CIA Reveals it has 52 Osama Bin Laden Death Photos And Videos

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^Those wont embed but just look

Last edited by Spiffy; 09-29-2011 at 01:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #42
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
They need to upload them sh*ts to bestgore.com and get it over with
 6 years ago '09        #43
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 BeatTycoon said:
They need to upload them sh*ts to bestgore.com and get it over with
I'm sure they will "leak" it eventually, they are probably almost done, just adding a few finishing touches to it. Probably gonna end up hiring actors and directors to make the "f!ghting" scene like that movie Wag the tail
 6 years ago '07        #44
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 2535 2535
one of the many bin ladens that malfunctioned
Multiple bin ladens exist and bin laden does not exist

Last edited by Wilder GOAT; 09-29-2011 at 02:25 PM..
 09-29-2011, 02:26 PM         #45
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
cuz ppl on youtube said it.

then that fake article from some arab website began circulating saying he died of kidney failure

then that paki president mispoke and said the person who k!lled the reporter daniel pearl k!lled bin laden

so ppl just "know" what all us sheep don't know because of those reasons

There is clearly more proof than "youtube", but you are welcome to be as ignorant as you want
 6 years ago '11        #46
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
@ the logic in this thread. not believing he was k!lled/died in 01 means you believe everything the government says
 6 years ago '06        #47
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 6035 6035
 RiotDZA said:
Why does Obama and Osama look alike?
I don't see it.
 09-29-2011, 02:47 PM         #48
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
why everyone saying osama died years ago, I don't get it...
On November 2, 2007, during an interview by Sir David Frost, Benazir Bhutto stated that Osama bin Laden had been a.ssassinated by Omar Sheikh. Now, Omar Sheikh was sentenced to death in July 2002 for the kidnapping and murder of Daniel Pearl. If this is indeed true, it puts a lie to all the bin Laden videos with which we were regaled over the past five years - all of which have been declared to be fakes by a great many people. Imagine that Benazir Bhutto had not been a.ssassinated and would have been elected Prime Minister, if she had accurate knowledge about Omar Sheikh and had access to incontrovertible evidence, this would have put the Bush administration in a very embarrassing corner - so one could conceivably add this to the motives for Benazir Bhutto’s a.ssassination.

See Benazir make this claim about six minutes and ten or so seconds into the video,

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
 S W A N said:
Hmmm lets see here. We live in a country thats oh so perfect and would never lie to us. Saddam had WMDS. A gang of 14 inexperience cave dwelling pilots highjacked planes with boxcutters and took down the worlds #1 defense system. Bill Clintion didnt have s3xual relations with that woman. I for one dont believe anything that comes out the talkbox or anything either one of these politicians say. There were zero credible witnesses to see bin laden. None. Am i supposed to believe they just decided to follow his courier after 10 years and that they would always find videotapes at some random sh*thole? Cmon now. Convince me. I may be wrong about my thougts on this but with no evidence of his death being shown (saddams capture and hanging spread like wildfires so dont give me that security issue bs) our government can be called just as "dumb" as me.
Man ur ignorance is astounding...no they didn't randomly start following his courier...they were lead to him by ANOTHER witness...u know INVESTIGATING. And what video did they find in a fu*kin cave? Ur yet again making something up. Most of Bin Laden's recording were put out by him or Al Queda themselves. U really have no clue wtf ur talking about. U conspiracy theorists will believe the most outlandish sh*t with NO evidence other retarded theories on youtube, yet refuse to see the logic staring u in the face.
 6 years ago '06        #50
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^Those wont embed but just look

some good info there...plus some of those videos of him already were proven to be mistranslated to the US. Either way, I want pics. I don't think he was anything more than a fall guy anyway so whether he died now or years ago doesn't matter too much to me
 6 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 P. Dedos said:
clown a.ss conspiracy theorist... watch these photos get released and they spin some other sh*t

they dont even know what to believe. some of these clowns say hes been long dead before 2008 and then osama comes out with a video talking about the book called the obama wars. now they are saying hes alive. clowns go get some help you loony toons
Can you give one good reason that now, all these months after they "killed" him, they wanna talk about having pictures and video? Why not release it when they did the deed? I see you in every thread talking the same bullsh*t and I just want you to know, you're talking bullsh*t bro. Straight up and down. This is simple to understand. These bullsh*t a.ss stories are put into the media for people like you who will believe them. It allows the war to keep going because people like you will continue to justify our occupancy of other nations in search of democracy for all. There's no conspiracy theory behind it, just plain ol fact. If you really, truly, honestly in your heart believe these n*ggas k!lled Osama this year and threw his body out to sea, k!ll yourself please. Seriously. The world has way too many people in it, we don't need more people allowing nonsense to go on simply because they think those in charge "would never do that to us".

I can't believe in 2011, n*ggas still think Osama and 9/11 were what the media originally told us they were. This was all a front. Lets stop being naive and lying to ourselves about it. The sooner you duck n*ggas start paying atytention to where the money flows and how the politics behind this stuff goes down and stop paying attention to what the media feeds you, the better off we'll all be. The media and government feeding you stories is not a conspiracy theory. It's fact. It's been happening since forever and will continue to happen.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I'm pretty sure if someone made a timeline of the past 10 years, every Osama/Al Qaeda video came out at the most politically opportune time. In a country this powerful, people believe the ones with the power actually care about them and play by the rules? Actually went to war and spent all this money, k!lled all these people to help liberate and search for wmds? Lets stop fu*kin around.
 6 years ago '07        #53
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
@ S W A N ...
In Your Avey, Is Them B*tches Stuck Together? lol

*Ignores The Thread*
 09-29-2011, 05:13 PM         #54
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iĞrop said:
And I have the Tooth Fairy held hostage in my basement. We don't believe you, you need more people. SMDH

Osama is alive and well.
You need to remove the foil off your head and step the fu*k outside.

cause you are retarded.
 6 years ago '11        #55
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 716 716
 ima80baby said:
Can you give one good reason that now, all these months after they "killed" him, they wanna talk about having pictures and video? Why not release it when they did the deed? I see you in every thread talking the same bullsh*t and I just want you to know, you're talking bullsh*t bro. Straight up and down. This is simple to understand. These bullsh*t a.ss stories are put into the media for people like you who will believe them. It allows the war to keep going because people like you will continue to justify our occupancy of other nations in search of democracy for all. There's no conspiracy theory behind it, just plain ol fact. If you really, truly, honestly in your heart believe these n*ggas k!lled Osama this year and threw his body out to sea, k!ll yourself please. Seriously. The world has way too many people in it, we don't need more people allowing nonsense to go on simply because they think those in charge "would never do that to us".

I can't believe in 2011, n*ggas still think Osama and 9/11 were what the media originally told us they were. This was all a front. Lets stop being naive and lying to ourselves about it. The sooner you duck n*ggas start paying atytention to where the money flows and how the politics behind this stuff goes down and stop paying attention to what the media feeds you, the better off we'll all be. The media and government feeding you stories is not a conspiracy theory. It's fact. It's been happening since forever and will continue to happen.
They said back when they "killed" him that they didn't want to release any photos because they didn't want to p!ss off al qaida further. And the reason it took months was because they were taking to court, and a big case like this could take a year or two to finally get resolved.

Oh, and don't say that I believe whatever the government feeds me. I think what they saud about 9/11 is bullsh*t too, but I also use my brain and I don't dismiss everything the government does without thinking about it first
 6 years ago '04        #56
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
he's been dead for years now....no one lives another ten years with complete kidney failure.
 6 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TIP2009 said:
b/c over all the videos he was sick..he had malaria and never received treatment, bush effectively k!lled him and let the monkey take credit to avoid him being a martyr, and many many muslims are already mad and ready to attack america....you should research...obama hasn't done a single fu*king thing that helped the country....
But, but he's doing the best that he can....But, but its the fu*kin Republicans that are holding him back...
 09-29-2011, 07:28 PM         #58
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uncle Elroy: "I know ya smoke a lil weed right?"

Obama: "Why do you wonder Uncle Elroy"

Uncle Elroy: "Cause Ya Lips Turnin Black"

Obama: :smokin:
 6 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
buncha dumb fu*ks....why would u bring this up when u know u ain't gonna release anything?

this is how conspiracy theories start....show the fu*kin evidence or stfu.
 09-29-2011, 07:47 PM         #60
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gonna lie and do whatever they can to attck and convince others to attack us so y they hell are we worried bout they pics 4? If obama himself ate all the pics, we arent gonna have to worry about another attack agaisnt america, here or abroad ever again? n*gga please!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now