online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

12-03-2011, 01:46 PM         #1
8108 page views
0 comments

luckyy0013 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo

Although rap star Lil Wayne has Grammy awards and multi-platinum album sales cementing his iconic status, a Philadelphia pastor has released a new book, Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth, criticizing Weezy's achievements.

Primarily citing the mid-2000's Tha Carter album series as sparking Weezy's claim to fame, Pastor Jomo K. Johnson's book accuses him of being under demonic influence.

"It is the testimony of Scripture that Dwayne Carter, as a blatant blasphemer of God, by the promotion of anti-Christian philosophies and principles, through his professed love of acts of disobedience toward God, and by the conduct of his own lifestyle, is under the influence of demonic spirits. And, as being under this influence, he himself is being used by Satan to lead countless millions down a path of deception and destruction. And these millions happen to be urban youth. Lil' Wayne as an unbelieving man is not only under the influence of Satan but he is also involved in demonic occult practices. Those who are involved in this type of practice will fully have interaction with demonic spirits in order to receive some earthly benefits. These benefits are usually money, influence, protection, or revenge. These benefits did not come without costs. The demonic spirits will use that person to promote Satan's purpose which is to deceive man into destruction while desecrating the image of God." (Deadest Rapper Alive)

Johnson also sent an e-mail out to media sites explaining his motivation for putting the controversial book together.

"My name is Jomo K. Johnson. I am Pastor of Philly Open Air Church. I want to let you know about a potential story. First and foremost, I have completed a new book called Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth. The book speaks about the cultural impact of Rapper Lil' Wayne. I was motivated to write this book after seeing his strong and negative impact upon many young urban males in North Philadelphia. My heart was grieved by the utter darkness Lil' Wayne was proclaiming and the influence it was having on young males with no father figures. Thus...I wrote this work. I am sending this email out to see if there is a possibility that this story could be covered by your site. I believe that this topic is an extremely important issue and that my perspective as a Young Pastor allows me to have some unique insight to the matter. The book also contains an important prophecy for Hip Hop in 2012 and the judgment God is going to bring because of the Blasphemies against Christ. The beginning of the Judgment will be directed toward Jay Z, Lil Wayne, and Lil B." (Statement)

Earlier this year, hip-hop pioneer DJ Afrika Bambaataa said the rap game had been taken over by an otherworldly force.

"Hip-Hop has been hijacked by a Luciferian conspiracy," he says, quite matter-of-factly. "People have used hip-hop in a lot of ways that cause a lot of mind problems. They use the word wrongfully. They use it to mean a part instead of a whole. Like many of these [radio] stations say they're hip-hop, they're playing hip-hop. I go to these stations, and these so-called program directors don't know jack crap about hip-hop culture. They know rap to a certain extent. But I question them. I say, 'Where's your go-go, your hip-house, your electro-funk, your raga, your R&B and soul?' They get real quiet." (Chicago Sun-Times)

In 2010, MC Hammer labeled Jay-Z a devil worshipper in multiple interviews, via Twitter and in his "Better Run Run" music video.

"Let's deal with it from his perspective. I have heard it a lot of people say; 'Why would Hammer get mad about the truth right - Jay didn't diss him, he said something that is true?' The same argument applies, why would you get mad if you're a fan of his? Did he not say - 'life begins when the church ends' [in 'Empire State of Mind']? Did he not say - 'Jesus can't save you?' Why you getting mad, have I said something that is not true? Did I put the video with bullets around the cross round Jesus in his ['On to the Next One'] video? Have I said something that is not true? I haven't said something that is not true. Where have I made up something. Any of the videos that you wanna put up, where I have said that he got satanic references to, I ain't saying nothing that isn't true either. So that logic applies across the board." (All Hip Hop)

Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demonic Occult Practices" | SOHH.COM
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5116
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+576
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food