(Rumor) Microsoft in talks to publish kojima's next game

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '06        #26
Kingme 
Props total: 18394 18 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
Microsoft is trying to bring in new gamers. The same people who had death Stranding on a PS4 but now have a Series X are probably excited about this.

I dont care for death Stranding or any other Kojima game post PS2, but if this hits that Game Pass day Uno, I'll download it
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #27
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20798 20 K  Slaps total: 4057 4 K
All I know is Returnal dropping end of this month... Ratchet n Clank in June and then Kena August and Sony finishing off with Horizon end of the year... The only thing Microsoft control right now is gaming media... All these announcements and they have yet to drop an Xbox Series X exclusive... They're playing all their cards early... Sony giving them E3 as well... Till Sony come out and show people God Of War Ragnarok then everyone is brainwashed again... Gaming media is about the latest announcement and right now they're all on the bandwagon drinking koolaid

2 weeks ago '17        #28
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 13995 13 K  Slaps total: 8697 8 K
Bad investment unleaa they can put reins on kojima.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59947 59 K  Slaps total: 17895 17 K
 5ive04our said
That shxt was trash fam just like Fall Out 76 was as well doesn’t mean Bethesda is a bad company
You never had a PS4 in your life. You sound just like buddy with the Cavs avi

sh*t a 86 at Metacritic

2 weeks ago '17        #30
 Kingme said
Microsoft is trying to bring in new gamers. The same people who had death Stranding on a PS4 but now have a Series X are probably excited about this.

I dont care for death Stranding or any other Kojima game post PS2, but if this hits that Game Pass day Uno, I'll download it
This is comedy because you are all up and down those threads I pulled up straight trashing a game you never played

Now you’ll play a Kojima game day one
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
 Faythung said
Lot of panicking happening in this thread.
Yep, a lot of y’all having to move the goalposts to praise this man after trashing him and saying sh*t like he’s washed up after his last game

The only thing that would suck about this happening is Kojima wouldn’t have access to the DualSense but watching y’all having to about face on one of the GOAT developers is worth EVERYTHING

2 weeks ago '04        #32
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 7842 7 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Yep, a lot of y’all having to move the goalposts to praise this man after trashing him and saying sh*t like he’s washed up after his last game

The only thing that would suck about this happening is Kojima wouldn’t have access to the DualSense but watching y’all having to about face on one of the GOAT developers is worth EVERYTHING
People trash death stranding....not the man. A huge difference.

death stranding is still trash regardless . There is way too many games on my backlog that I will play over death stranding. And I got a switch, ps5, ps4 and series x. That game is one of my most disappointing game last gen next to cyberpunk.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
 VictoryThagr8 said
People trash death stranding....not the man. A huge difference.

death stranding is still trash regardless . There is way too many games on my backlog that I will play over death stranding. And I got a switch, ps5, ps4 and series x. That game is one of my most disappointing game last gen next to cyberpunk.
86 on metacritic and numerous game of the year awards. Just say it didn’t click with you.

Most people trashing death Stranding on here never played it either

2 weeks ago '12        #34
Faythung 
Props total: 18427 18 K  Slaps total: 1475 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said

MGSV was not a good video game and I have said numerous times that I was wrong about death Stranding, it looked trash and nonsensical but after playing it on PC at a non struggle frame rate(the platform it was clearly designed for) I actually said I enjoyed the game, ridiculous and pretentious plot aside.

That being said, Kojima has fallen off in terms of game quality pretty steeply from his earlier days.

I'd argue one of the bigger deals if this is true is the potential implications of Microsoft trying to have some kind of impact and commitment in Japan, and vice versa, possibly a bigger deal than the game itself.

Last edited by Faythung; 04-08-2021 at 04:52 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #35
 Faythung said
MGSV was not a good video game and I have said numerous times that I was wrong about death Stranding, it looked trash and nonsensical but after playing it on PC at a non struggle frame rate(the platform it was clearly designed for) I actually said I enjoyed the game, ridiculous, pretentious plot aside.

That being said, Kojima has fallen off in terms of game quality pretty steeply from his earlier days.

I'd argue one of the bigger deals if this is true is Microsoft trying to have some kind of impact and commitment in Japan, and vice versa, possibly a bigger deal than the game itself.

Everyone knows MGS V suffered mainly because Konami wasn’t with giving Kojima the time or money he wanted.

At this point man, I gotta just chalk sh*t up to y’all saying what feels good and realize y’all take these narratives at face value and don’t really do any research yourself.

death Stranding ran fine on my PS4. You can’t even refute that cause you never played on yours, but you’ll try to anyways lmao go ahead.

The goalposts moves is really insane. At this point I want MS to get a Nintendo game or two to watch y’all go from “you’re gonna play the same Mario game for the 84957493937 time” to “OMG MICROSOFT IS THE GREATEST PHIL SPENCER IS MY DADDY I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY RERELEASE STAR FOX 64 FOR US”

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Scary Hours 
Props total: 4989 4 K  Slaps total: 574 574
 Faythung said
MGSV was not a good video game and I have said numerous times that I was wrong about death Stranding, it looked trash and nonsensical but after playing it on PC at a non struggle frame rate(the platform it was clearly designed for) I actually said I enjoyed the game, ridiculous and pretentious plot aside.

I'd argue one of the bigger deals if this is true is the potential implications of Microsoft trying to have some kind of impact and commitment in Japan, and vice versa, possibly a bigger deal than the game itself.
Damn Jeeves
You must going for the gold with all the mental gymnastics you been doing last couple of days.

2 weeks ago '12        #37
Faythung 
 SPdaGOAT said

Everyone knows MGS V suffered mainly because Konami wasn’t with giving Kojima the time or money he wanted.

At this point man, I gotta just chalk sh*t up to y’all saying what feels good and realize y’all take these narratives at face value and don’t really do any research yourself.

death Stranding ran fine on my PS4. You can’t even refute that cause you never played on yours, but you’ll try to anyways lmao go ahead.

The goalposts moves is really insane. At this point I want MS to get a Nintendo game or two to watch y’all go from “you’re gonna play the same Mario game for the 84957493937 time” to “OMG MICROSOFT IS THE GREATEST PHIL SPENCER IS MY DADDY I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY RERELEASE STAR FOX 64 FOR US”
I have never said that about any Mario game, or I think any game ever. You need to stop with the ya'll, if you're incapable of having actual nuanced conversations with people, have no original thoughts and instead just converse for or against a single idea then say so.

It ran at 30 fps, if you think a game like death Stranding 'runs fine' at 30 fps then The Last of Us 2 ran 'fine' at 30 fps, but with death Stranding almost the entire game is about balance and fine precise movements, watching it in 30 fps made me nauseous let alone playing it. Kojima Productions themselves built the game for PC, and heavily modified the Decima engine to do it properly, he knew what it meant to have it perform at an acceptable level.

2 weeks ago '17        #38
 Faythung said
I have never said that about any Mario game, or I think any game ever. You need to stop with the ya'll, if you're incapable of having actual nuanced conversations with people, have no original thoughts and instead just converse for or against a single idea then say so.

It ran at 30 fps, if you think a game like death Stranding 'runs fine' at 30 fps then The Last of Us 2 ran 'fine' at 30 fps, but with death Stranding almost the entire game is about balance and fine precise movements, watching it in 30 fps made me nauseous let alone playing it. Kojima Productions themselves built the game for PC, and heavily modified the Decima engine to do it properly, he knew what it meant to have it perform at an acceptable level.
It’s definitely you guys unable to have a nuanced conversation. Those death Stranding threads are beyond the perfect example.

It ran at a CONSISTENT 30 FPS, there was nothing struggle about the frame rate. I have 80 hours logged in that game with no issue on the PS4 and I can still play that even after playing the PC version.

You may have not disparaged a Mario game but you’ve disparaged Kojima’s last two and now it’s you’re super excited to play his next game if it’s an Xbox exclusive lmfao. I’m sure there’s a Nintendo game you got smoke for that you would absolutely love if Phil Spencer put an action figure of that game on his shelf. It’s pretty obvious to see the deal with y’all. Not many objective bones between you Xbox loyalists.

And you can’t even deny it because Y’ALL been at this bullsh*t for 3 console generations so far

2 weeks ago '12        #39
Faythung 
 SPdaGOAT said
but you’ve disparaged Kojima’s last two and now it’s you’re super excited to play his next game if it’s an Xbox exclusive lmfao.
I never said I was super excited, I even said that possibly a bigger deal than the game itself is the implications for Xbox in that part of the world. And I just said that after disparaging death Stranding without playing it that I was wrong and actually enjoyed it.

Stop posting like you're doing it for an audience for once and just have an actual conversation with a person, it doesn't always need to be a performance dude.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
 Faythung said
And I just said that after disparaging death Stranding without playing it that I was wrong and actually enjoyed it.
n*gga told me to stop posting like I got an audience after saying this too

Man Ima play video games, y’all keep waiting for these great games to hit the platforms you can afford. I can’t keep wasting my time with y’all miserable souls

2 weeks ago '20        #41
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 58350 58 K  Slaps total: 13053 13 K
 SPdaGOAT said
You never had a PS4 in your life. You sound just like buddy with the Cavs avi

sh*t a 86 at Metacritic
My bad I forgot y’all live and die by metacritic

2 weeks ago '17        #42
 5ive04our said
My bad I forgot y’all live and die by metacritic
Won numerous game of the year awards too and I got over 80 hours on it.

Y’all going off salty reviews

2 weeks ago '20        #43
 SPdaGOAT said
Won numerous game of the year awards too and I got over 80 hours on it.

Y’all going off salty reviews
Right just like the last of us 2 won shxt and it was shxts story was a*s

2 weeks ago '17        #44
 5ive04our said
Right just like the last of us 2 won shxt and it was shxts story was a*s
Breakdown for us in your own words how it was a*s

2 weeks ago '16        #45
Too Nooice  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23579 23 K  Slaps total: 1110 1 K
 TonyCartagena said
Xbots Last Generation: "we dont like baseball anyway, fu*k the show.... death stranding trash as fu*k, walking simulator no thanks"

Xbots This Generation: "mlb the show the sh*t Kojima the goat"

I literally only got a PS4 for the Show 🤷🏾*♂️

2 weeks ago '05        #46
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 53549 53 K  Slaps total: 8915 8 K
 SPdaGOAT said
n*gga told me to stop posting like I got an audience after saying this too

Man Ima play video games, y’all keep waiting for these great games to hit the platforms you can afford. I can’t keep wasting my time with y’all miserable souls
Homeboi Tryna Backtrack His Opinion On death Stranding...

Let These Idiots Expose Themselves My G
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
 TonyCartagena said
Homeboi Tryna Backtrack His Opinion On death Stranding...

Let These Idiots Expose Themselves My G
I’m loving this sh*t bruh

2 weeks ago '20        #48
 SPdaGOAT said
Breakdown for us in your own words how it was a*s

[spoiler - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11713 11 K  Slaps total: 666 666
I have no dog in this. I'll judge whatever game it is for myself when I play it... I never played death Stranding so I cant comment on that.

I still wish my vision could happen so all this fanboy sh*t can stop on all sides.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
 5ive04our said

[spoiler - click to view]

This is from 2015.

There are much simpler ways to say you’re a casual

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  24
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
146 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+168online now  21
Damn... KD disrespectin' TF outta Russell Westbrook
417 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  15
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
159 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  7
Video inside Planking for 30 days (best time lapse video with comparison)!!
107 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy