Woman Explains Why More & More Women Are Starting To Support Kevin Samuels

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #26
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 9348 9 K  Slaps total: 1847 1 K
 Oceans said
nah if anything they love to talk about race and racism
Yeah what the fu*k. Clearly that dude never met more than 2 or 3 black women in his life.

I guarantee they talk about racism more as a gender. Especially in professional/work settings. It might happen more frequently to them which is why.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #27
KG Da Gawd 
Props total: 5743 5 K  Slaps total: 2033 2 K
Yall getting a lil too tight over my Tariq comment. Im a Tariq stan and still keep a copy of Mavk Within on my book stand. Try again.

2 weeks ago '14        #28
yungpizzle82 
Props total: 14402 14 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
Shout out to lil mama in the video OP posted

We need more sistas like her to come forward and spit the real and show they support black men getting on our square and letting our nuts hang

Brothas-let's take the Ws when we get them-cuz we don't get many

Call it what u want-the Lord's work or a necessary evil

But frfr with the various agendas going on rn/Kamala as VP, etc.

Kevin Samuels in conjunction with quarantining due to the pandemic might have been the best thing to happen for american black men since the globalization of the nba & nfl that made contracts skyrocket up to 9 figures

dude blowing up is giving real weight behind men (particularly black men) saying fu*k dis sh*t i'm done with females because he sh*ts on toxic feminism in a slick a*s way

see what kevin did was start off on some fashion/fragrance/style sh*t, then he was critiquing men (with an emphasis on bm), then once he really knew what he was doing and was ready to level up he turnt up on black women

i remember first watching his videos and thinking he was flaw-but after going through alot of his videos even some of the older ones i'm sold on him being who he says he is as far as working in corporate america/image consulting

he is the well-to-do uncle with the good job that your hood cousins think is a lame tightwad but once u become a teenager and he thinks u old enough to really hang around him u realize he cool af and fu*king the type of broads u have wet dreams about like it's nothing. so when he is displaying masculine authority but with the class of a white-collar boss n*gga that ain't got time for games not only does it make any bm with balls smile with glee but it's making a sh*t TON of bw (including hood boogers/scammers/boogie feminists) literally soak their panties in lust.

If Barack got bw's admiration-Uncle Kevin is the one that got they attention cuz he talking that real unabashedly and actually making them look at themselves something noone else has really been able to do in this way. and he is definitely got them supporting him because they're attracted to him and fu*king with his swag.

how he has ascended is cold af and not by accident. and the proof is how he lured black women in with what they truly desire most-the lifestyle of luxury and prestige

pretty much every straight black woman wants to be the main chick on a rich n*gga team-whether it be wife long-term gf or sugar baby

it's just different types of bw are gonna want different positions-and kevin understands that

he knows what the hood chicks want-that's how he's able to talk with chicks like tommie lee and not seem out of touch-uncle kevin know how to move around the thots lol

but he also uses the fact that the dominant % of single bw are average looking to busted aged 25-45 with kids by different men that for an occupation are somewhere between the positions of cashier/manager at walmart AND THEY ALL want the bm who is a branch manager at wells fargo bringing home a quarter million yearly to save them, even though a) he's probably already married, and b) if he is single/divorced 9 times out of 10 he wouldn't p*ss on them if they were on fire

he eviscerates bw's delusion and it's on full display. and besides that, he exposes female nature even in the few chicks that seem stable that he talks to-particularly on IG live

4 ex, if u watched his ig live tonight he had this fine cappuccino-complexion bw aged 32 that said she went to howard. looked like ur typical aka saddity broad. she seemed intelligent but also the type that is spoiled/used to getting her way with dudes until they get sick of her and move on. she don't have kids and u could tell she ain't built for that wife/mother life even though she's one of three children and her parents are still together. well, kevin is always nicer to the fine hoes lol and all he said to her was you fit the description of an 'executive wife' and she literally got as giddy as a school girl for having an affirmation that despite her being in the danger zone/truly not being adequate as to what a real feminine woman should be (a wife/mother) she has a potential glamorous role in the life of a 'high-value man', all she has to do is find him.

These situations aren't as entertaining as when he sh*ts on broads but just as if not more essential. because they show in real-life application the problem in our community as it relates to relationships. the modern bw wants to be michelle obama when only 1 or 2 out of 10 of them actually qualify to potentially be that. and even then, only 1 out of 15 bm are capable of being barack. but instead of the 8 or 9 bw left working to be their best self and being satisfied with 1 of the 14 brothas that is closer to their level whatever that may be they feel ENTITLED to the top n*gga with luxury and prestige. the baller. the shotcaller. the tippy top n*ggas. hence, why alot marriages end up in divorce within our community-finances or lack of roles being properly fulfilled by women for their men. the 32 yo saddity broad from howard could be married rn but she don't wanna submit to nothing but a rich n*gga, and even when she finally land him the relationship won't last cuz she'll think she can still creep with a 25 year old nba/nfl n*gga on the low cuz these chics move like how men move nowadays.

the game is fu*ked up and kevin is holding up the mirror to it. and what is happening is 1) alot of bw are having a rude awakening that alot of the garbage they thought was factual is not and that they gotta get THEIR sh*t together if they really wanna get a bm keep him and be happy or 2) the bw that were already solid are even more aware of the state of affairs due to COVID and are starting to call out the bs and separate themselves publicly from the toxic feminist fu*kery and letting us as brothas know 'we ain't with the foolery we tryna fall in line cuz sh*t is real out here'.

All cuz Uncle Kevin getting his Stefan Urkelle on via Youtube...

I personally have already made up in my mind that i'm having kids/raising a family with foreign black women. i ain't getting no marriage license/having no babies with an ados woman too much risk and they're too poisoned to take chances like that

But if it's easier for me to deal wit 'em in da future as a*sociates professionally/socially as casual counterparts/s*xually as side hoes then salute to the Godfather straight the fu*k up!

Kevin Samuels must be protected at all costs, brehs...

Last edited by yungpizzle82; 04-07-2021 at 03:56 AM..

2 weeks ago '21        #29
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 2531 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
How dare you mention Kevin Samuels here!

A real man believes everything a woman says, pays over-the-night pu**y and is a potential mass shooter when they find out that acting like weirdos from comedy movies and forcing yourself on bi*ches like Walter White doesn't work well in real life.

Incel woman hating misogynistic Tory Lanez...uh...uh...s*xist, mansplaning, man-spreading gay....

Edit: Ruuuh Roooh! The simps and people that lure bi*ches in with bribes woke up to slap my post.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 04-07-2021 at 07:59 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
Oceans 
Props total: 8960 8 K  Slaps total: 1754 1 K
 Gully Reloaded said
Yeah what the fu*k. Clearly that dude never met more than 2 or 3 black women in his life.

I guarantee they talk about racism more as a gender. Especially in professional/work settings. It might happen more frequently to them which is why.
Facts.!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 157493 157 K  Slaps total: 10858 10 K
My wife agrees with him. Her and I both agree the western world concept of relationships and marriage is toxic and toxic feminism k*lled all hopes.
+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Heroinadidas 
Props total: 3655 3 K  Slaps total: 187 187
 soso24 said
Kev outchea doin the Lord's work...
He actually is, from like a biblical standpoint even tho he rarely brings up the bible
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 14037 14 K  Slaps total: 8703 8 K
Black women are the only ones whoever gave Kevin Samuels money.
They aren't starting to support him, they have always supported him.

Fact is brothers are not paying a man like him to teach them game, because Kevin has none, he is a homos*xual. clearly

2 weeks ago '19        #34
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14155 14 K  Slaps total: 6563 6 K
women realize that the neo feminist movement is run by miserable lesbians who just want everyone to be miserable and unfulfilled like they are

the entire goal of the neo feminist movement is for people to be solitary
and looking to spend on how not to be alone
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Heroinadidas 
Props total: 3655 3 K  Slaps total: 187 187
 yungpizzle82 said

We need more sistas like her to come forward and spit the real and show they support black men getting on our square and letting our nuts hang

Kevin Samuels in conjunction with quarantining due to the pandemic might have been the best thing to happen for american black men since the globalization of the nba & nfl that made contracts skyrocket up to 9 figures

dude blowing up is giving real weight behind men (particularly black men) saying fu*k dis sh*t i'm done with females because he sh*ts on toxic feminism in a slick a*s way

see what kevin did was start off on some fashion/fragrance/style sh*t, then he was critiquing men (with an emphasis on bm), then once he really knew what he was doing and was ready to level up he turnt up on black women

i remember first watching his videos and thinking he was flaw-but after going through alot of his videos even some of the older ones i'm sold on him being who he says he is as far as working in corporate america/image consulting

he is the well-to-do uncle with the good job that your hood cousins think is a lame tightwad but once u become a teenager and he thinks u old enough to really hang around him u realize he cool af and fu*king the type of broads u have wet dreams about like it's nothing. so when he is displaying masculine authority but with the class of a white-collar boss n*gga that ain't got time for games not only does it make any bm with balls smile with glee but it's making a sh*t TON of bw (including hood boogers/scammers/boogie feminists) literally soak their panties in lust.

If Barack got bw's admiration-Uncle Kevin is the one that got they attention cuz he talking that real unabashedly and actually making them look at themselves something noone else has really been able to do in this way. and he is definitely got them supporting him because they're attracted to him and fu*king with his swag.

how he has ascended is cold af and not by accident. and the proof is how he lured black women in with what they truly desire most-the lifestyle of luxury and prestige

pretty much every straight black woman wants to be the main chick on a rich n*gga team-whether it be wife long-term gf or sugar baby

it's just different types of bw are gonna want different positions-and kevin understands that

he knows what the hood chicks want-that's how he's able to talk with chicks like tommie lee and not seem out of touch-uncle kevin know how to move around the thots lol

but he also uses the fact that the dominant % of single bw are average looking to busted aged 25-45 with kids by different men that for an occupation are somewhere between the positions of cashier/manager at walmart AND THEY ALL want the bm who is a branch manager at wells fargo bringing home a quarter million yearly to save them, even though a) he's probably already married, and b) if he is single/divorced 9 times out of 10 he wouldn't p*ss on them if they were on fire

he eviscerates bw's delusion and it's on full display. and besides that, he exposes female nature even in the few chicks that seem stable that he talks to-particularly on IG live

4 ex, if u watched his ig live tonight he had this fine cappuccino-complexion bw aged 32 that said she went to howard. looked like ur typical aka saddity broad. she seemed intelligent but also the type that is spoiled/used to getting her way with dudes until they get sick of her and move on. she don't have kids and u could tell she ain't built for that wife/mother life even though she's one of three children and her parents are still together. well, kevin is always nicer to the fine hoes lol and all he said to her was you fit the description of an 'executive wife' and she literally got as giddy as a school girl for having an affirmation that despite her being in the danger zone/truly not being adequate as to what a real feminine woman should be (a wife/mother) she has a potential glamorous role in the life of a 'high-value man', all she has to do is find him.

These situations aren't as entertaining as when he sh*ts on broads but just as if not more essential. because they show in real-life application the problem in our community as it relates to relationships. the modern bw wants to be michelle obama when only 1 or 2 out of 10 of them actually qualify to potentially be that. and even then, only 1 out of 15 bm are capable of being barack. but instead of the 8 or 9 bw left working to be their best self and being satisfied with 1 of the 14 brothas that is closer to their level whatever that may be they feel ENTITLED to the top n*gga with luxury and prestige. the baller. the shotcaller. the tippy top n*ggas. hence, why alot marriages end up in divorce within our community-finances or lack of roles being properly fulfilled by women for their men. the 32 yo saddity broad from howard could be married rn but she don't wanna submit to nothing but a rich n*gga, and even when she finally land him the relationship won't last cuz she'll think she can still creep with a 25 year old nba/nfl n*gga on the low cuz these chics move like how men move nowadays.

the game is fu*ked up and kevin is holding up the mirror to it. and what is happening is 1) alot of bw are having a rude awakening that alot of the garbage they thought was factual is not and that they gotta get THEIR sh*t together if they really wanna get a bm keep him and be happy or 2) the bw that were already solid are even more aware of the state of affairs due to COVID and are starting to call out the bs and separate themselves publicly from the toxic feminist fu*kery and letting us as brothas know 'we ain't with the foolery we tryna fall in line cuz sh*t is real out here'.

I personally have already made up in my mind that i'm having kids/raising a family with foreign black women. i ain't getting no marriage license/having no babies with an ados woman too much risk and they're too poisoned to take chances like that

But if it's easier for me to deal wit 'em in da future as a*sociates professionally/socially as casual counterparts/s*xually as side hoes then salute to the Godfather straight the fu*k up!

pretty good take
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #36
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14155 14 K  Slaps total: 6563 6 K
yall got your d*ck out jerkin for a pre written scene where the paid actress says what kevin pays her to say

and obviously kevin is a homo
straight men keep as much pu**y for themselves as they can
kevin out here givin n*ggas the keys to the kitty barn

2 weeks ago '14        #37
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 47473 47 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
 SaladCollector said
He bashes men too . He seems pretty fair to me
Some you n*ggas are so mad when someone tells you everything about water but it’s wet. You dumb a*ses really feel like you’re contributing pointing out the obvious.

The thread is about a woman. He’s made his name of speaking to women or their response to things he’s said about women.

Did I mention anything about him only speaking to women that way?

Did I say there was anything wrong with what was said?

FireBeats said
Actually a father would speak to his daughter like this, in a stern and direct way with truth.

Have you seen how Black Women speak to Black Men? You think the way Black Women speak to Black Men in general is with respect? And you complaining about Kevin Samuels and how he talks to women?

Man you a simp! Go cry to ya mama
You call Kevin Zaddy. You hope he never finds love for the fifth time

2 weeks ago '21        #38
Tlatoani 
Props total: 5082 5 K  Slaps total: 955 955
This thread is hilarious.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #39
Breakdeeboysoff 
Props total: 1810 1 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 sysmbx said
Only reason they listen to Kevin Samuels is because he NEVER talks about racism and white supremacy

Just relationships

And black women hate listening about racism and race in general, too big ideas for them and anti blackness within white supremacy is why they hate dealing with guys like Tariq and Umar who say pretty much exactly the same sh*t

But black women and females in general eat up relationship chatty patty tea talk

And that's also why I don't really give a sh*t about kevin samuels as a pro black male
Black relationships are one of the main reasons why our race cannot progress. Families create wealth easier than individuals.

But black women don't know which men to procreate with because our culture is confused.
+16   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85567 85 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
Trial and error for both women and men as it pertains to relationships and life experiences will always be the most efficient and effective method.

These one size fits all videos, whoever is creating them will only provide one experience, from one perspective.

That's not how life works or how relationships work.
+10   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
Harlem2TheBronx 
Props total: 1336 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97
Y’all gotta learn to lead yourselves and to stop putting all your ideals in some commercialized influencing figurehead.

All the information we got about this trend in the last decade and y’all still looking for a savior to reinforce your beliefs.

Go stand on that sh*t on your own two.
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #42
MisterHawkins 
Props total: 14974 14 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
Couldn’t get past her loud a*s voice

Last edited by MisterHawkins; 04-07-2021 at 07:31 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #43
Breakdeeboysoff 
Props total: 1810 1 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 yungpizzle82 said

Sorry, had to slap, the rambling was too much to handle. You right about the Howard broad, but I promise you this, that bi*ch is not even 5% of Michelle Obama.

Someone with actual intelligence, is not going to let saddityness prevent them from prospering in a relationship....there are plenty of black men out there who she should submit to, but she's not smart enough to identify them.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #44
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24274 24 K  Slaps total: 7049 7 K
I like and dislike somethings that Kevin says but if you gonna change your thoughts just because you listened to a internet dude, you already lost!
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #45
B86 
Props total: 14655 14 K  Slaps total: 3085 3 K
I don't know who dude is, but when the fu*k are we gonna stop following and listening to humans, period? Not one person on this Earth is telling you anything to get you ahead in life if it's not also benefitting them in some type of way...aka these n*ggas stay talking out their a*s online, giving "advice", and our goofy a*ses believe every word...

and I don't even want to start about how got damn dumb our women are when it comes to this social media sh*t and "following" these idiotic a*s "celebrities"
+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #46
Wentzylvania 
Props total: 5361 5 K  Slaps total: 825 825
This chick is insanely annoying.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24274 24 K  Slaps total: 7049 7 K
 yungpizzle82 said

When Kevin is talking to these women, he is not helping 90% of men because these women want high value men and most men are not, according to Kevin. He's helping the 10%...think about the dating group he has. Who is in it?

2 weeks ago '18        #48
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28066 28 K  Slaps total: 1629 1 K
I wasn’t a fan at first. Take the meat leave the bones. Pause.
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #49
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 56727 56 K  Slaps total: 11183 11 K
KS and AMS are for dudes looking for a father figure on the internet smh

2 weeks ago '20        #50
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 11654 11 K  Slaps total: 857 857
 Rule 336 said
Bx hates everybody. Everybody has a niche and Kevin has found his. I have no idea why y'all hate dude. I like some of his views sometimes, other times I don't but at the end of the day mans is just giving out advice in his own way. No need to hate dude or the people who listen to him for that.
Pretty much...I don’t place too much stock in anything these days except myself and family but if I can relate? I will...If not? I bypass...
If I can possibly find any of it useful? I’ll make note and that’s that...
Let the man grind cuz he has both parties coming to the table where they need to be to figure out where they’re going...
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  34
Article inside Safemoon
377 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+63online now  16
Kobe’s Nike Deals are over...?