How to Make & Keep ALOT of Money in Crypto

top in section
+20
   RIP Shock G  @hiphop
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+44  237
194 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 weeks ago '07        #26
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 82 82
 qutaboi225 said
I got a few eth and some btc. Gotta 20k i wanna hold to the end of the year. Don't know where to put it.....help
Well the safest play is to go 100% bitcoin. As bitcoin goes so does the market.

But if I'm sitting on 20k to play with...I put 15k into bitcoin...I stake 1k into a high yield farming token and I put 4k into a ~15 million market cap defi project with solid potential (the two sectors I like are deflationary low supply lending coins and derivative platforms right now, I think those are gonna be the wave in 2 years)...once it hits 50m's I'd pull out 90% of my coins, pay myself back my original investment (or ape into another 15 million project) and feed my bitcoin with profits...

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 04-06-2021 at 07:46 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
jwill 
Props total: 1257 1 K  Slaps total: 254 254
rule #1

Find QUALITY blockchains with real working products and partnerships.

rule #2

Make sure the team is sound. Check for linkedIN profiles and real work history.

rule #3
#HODL. Dont trade unless you're a professional.

rule #4

Understand this is crypto. It can all go to zero. Figure out what you're here to do and stick to it. oh yea #HODL.
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Fumo617 
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 89 89
 Losantana16x3 said
Interesting. Just briefed a coinmarketcap glance. What's your prospectus?
Already 6x off safemoon and that was before it was listed yesterday and today on 2 exchanges. It will be listed on binance next. This coin will 1000x for sure from the price point it's at . Plus there's a 10% fee for every Transaction .holders of the coin get 5% of every transaction and the other 5% burned bringing up value. I get 2 to 3 million coins a day for just holding.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
sosokid 
Props total: 1502 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 12713 12 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
 ericsupreme said
yes i understand quite well. all i'm saying is why put yourself thru the headache. no one can time the market and if they tell they can they are a fu*king liar. all you have to do is stack sats and in the long run (wealth building is all about the long game) bitcoin is going to absolutely crush every and any a*set dude. stack sats. and yes i am 100% bitcoin maxi lol there is zero reasoning with us bc all those sh*tcoins are centralized . pre mined , i can go on on ...also seriously check out any guy swan podcast it's called bitcoin audible. be safe out there tho if you do continue to trade to stack more sats.
Aint nothing wrong with stacking sats

Bitcoin is king, when the bull run is over, my profits aint sitting in all these different coins, my profits sitting in bitcoin and tether.

My portfolio is up 29% today as a whole. Bitcoin is down 2% for the day.

Trading crypto is just more profitable and worth my time. Everyone will have their views and opinions on what's worth their time.

There is no faster way for me to grow my capital than trading crypto. Sure, I can make 60% profit by holding bitcoin and forgetting about it for 5 months, or I can use technical analysis skills and make that in a day or three.

If you're someone who has maybe 5% of your wealth in crypto I understand why you just hold BTC. I'm building wealth thru crypto, its not in my best interest in the times we are currently in to just HODL bitcoin.

I'm young and I have time to watch crypto. I have time to research coins.

I'm not viewing these coins as a ETF, I just flip em man.

Much respect to those who only dabble in btc, my guy @ is all about the slow and steady result and it works for him obviously
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
 jwill said
rule #1

Find QUALITY blockchains with real working products and partnerships.

rule #2

Make sure the team is sound. Check for linkedIN profiles and real work history.

rule #3
#HODL. Dont trade unless you're a professional.

rule #4

Understand this is crypto. It can all go to zero. Figure out what you're here to do and stick to it. oh yea #HODL.
But who is a professional crypto trader?

How about LEARN how to trade and actually learn risk management and start small.

If people take 10 hours to learn how to trade, they would be buying less highs and will see obvious signs of market going to sh*t. As a holder, you should know basic technical analysis it literally will get you better entries.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #32
jwill 
Props total: 1257 1 K  Slaps total: 254 254
 MulaAve said
But who is a professional crypto trader?

How about LEARN how to trade and actually learn risk management and start small.

If people take 10 hours to learn how to trade, they would be buying less highs and will see obvious signs of market going to sh*t. As a holder, you should know basic technical analysis it literally will get you better entries.
no need to trade if you find real companies that have working blockchains and real partners. just hodl and ride their wave. trading should be left to the pros, not taught by boxden / youtube members via bullet lists .

Plus you didnt tell them about the taxes. Currently any crypto trade is seen as a taxable offense. thats PER TRADE.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #33
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4081 4 K  Slaps total: 529 529
 ericsupreme said
if someone uses the word cryptop run for the hills. they are all centralized sh*tcoins. bitcoin is the real deal. look up everything mickael saylor and read the bitcoin standard for starters.
thank you

2 weeks ago '20        #34
 MulaAve said
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
ay, have u completely sold all ur bitcoin for the altcoins? cuz i'll do anythin for more bitcoin but can't bring it upon myself to sell and buy altcoins with it.

but i heard that u put 10% into altcoins and then pick 10 projects and put 1% in. if any of them 10x u 10x'd ur money. what's ur take on that good brother?

2 weeks ago '20        #35
 ericsupreme said
yes i understand quite well. all i'm saying is why put yourself thru the headache. no one can time the market and if they tell they can they are a fu*king liar. all you have to do is stack sats and in the long run (wealth building is all about the long game) bitcoin is going to absolutely crush every and any a*set dude. stack sats. and yes i am 100% bitcoin maxi lol there is zero reasoning with us bc all those sh*tcoins are centralized . pre mined , i can go on on ...also seriously check out any guy swan podcast it's called bitcoin audible. be safe out there tho if you do continue to trade to stack more sats.
michael saylor would be proud...cyber hornet serving the hive well iykyk

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
TellyHankton337 
Props total: 726 726  Slaps total: 157 157
 Mr. Moses said
So there's definitely value in btc maximizing and sh*tcoining. If you are sh*tcoining all your short term profits should be feeding your btc. That's really the only long term 2030 and beyond hodl. But these sh*tcoins still can make you some bread between now and the next halving!

Market is too hot to not sh*tcoin! Find you a ~5,000,000 - 10,000,000 market cap defi product with a visible linkedin level team, viable marketing strategy with strong partnerships to other visible people with a good history, hodl, watch your coin go up 3x's in 6 months then feed your bitcoins with your sh*tcoin gains that are destroying btc's 6 month gains. I made so much bread last year just jumping into Andre Cronje projects early and feeding my bitcoin with profits that shattered anything I could get just hodling bitcoin by itself. The two go hand and hand.
Well said

2 weeks ago '19        #37
BTC AN0N1M0US 
Props total: 5 5  Slaps total: 0 0
Great advice! I have a real GEM here for my BX fam: Check out $TNDR its a super low cap (Less than $2M MC) that you can stake at 308% APR! DYOR but its ape time!

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Fumo617 
 sosokid said

Xrp is the future. Bitcoin is a utility not a currency . Plus bitcoin take long to complete transactions and the tech is about 11yrs old. Xrp is s $1 it will be 10 to 13 by end of year.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Jiggy21 
Props total: 208 208  Slaps total: 20 20
 Fumo617 said
Xrp is the future. Bitcoin is a utility not a currency . Plus bitcoin take long to complete transactions and the tech is about 11yrs old. Xrp is s $1 it will be 10 to 13 by end of year.
Got in xrp at 0.40 Iím up nice now
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Fumo617 
 Jiggy21 said
Got in xrp at 0.40 Iím up nice now
Hold brother it will be a few hundred in a year. I've been holding since 2013 even when it reached 3 bucks in 2017 I didn't sell.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '21        #41
Keithf87 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Fumo617 said
Hold brother it will be a few hundred in a year. I've been holding since 2013 even when it reached 3 bucks in 2017 I didn't sell.
Sometimes I regret not selling in 2017 when it hit 3.

We here now!

2 weeks ago '18        #42
Fumo617 
 Keithf87 said
Sometimes I regret not selling in 2017 when it hit 3.

We here now!
Yea me too but if you sold in 2017 you'll be regretting it in 2023. Xrp is undervalued xrp is supposed to be where etherum is @.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '21        #43
Keithf87 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Fumo617 said
Yea me too but if you sold in 2017 you'll be regretting it in 2023. Xrp is undervalued xrp is supposed to be where etherum is @.
I like that way of looking at it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #44
Wonder how many of y'all had stop losses for this dip

Wonder how many decided to buy the dip

2 weeks ago '15        #45
S U P R E M E 
Props total: 8398 8 K  Slaps total: 1233 1 K
@ coming thru with more certified information.

APPRECIATE IT MULA!

2 weeks ago '10        #46
kingjab7542 
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 MulaAve said
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
I put 5k in over three years ago. Set notifications in increments of btc 10k and never touched it. Holding is better for my sanity lol

2 weeks ago '16        #47
Jiggy21 
Props total: 208 208  Slaps total: 20 20
 Fumo617 said
Been hearing itís going to hit big in alt season

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #48
Magnificent Phoenix|m 
Props total: 950 950  Slaps total: 172 172
The problem I have with this is...it all seems too late for anyone new to jump in.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #49
kingjab7542 
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 Fumo617 said
If xrp hits a few hundred in a year I will literally sh*t myself in my computer chair looking at the numbers. Probably be too afraid to cash out
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
Cali 
Props total: 1516 1 K  Slaps total: 165 165
its 2017 all over again. gonna be a 2nd wave of people that said they were " crypto consultants.

I wasn't there for junk bonds but I remember the Dotcom bust. I was literally sitting in the same lobby with ex-stock traders applying for a sales job right out of high school.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  33
Whatís the CRAZIEST true story that someone told you?
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  18
Mac Jones character concerns
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  15
Video inside Terence Howard found the DMT
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-27online now  8
This the worst one hit wonder from the south ?
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy