Hussein Fatals Goons Break Silence On 2Pac & Nas Tense Incident In NY & Exposes Snoop

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 months ago '11        #76
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 54959 54 K  Slaps total: 5535 5 K
 Poncho520 said
Those experiences sound like a fire thread.
i cant provide any stories... fortunately i successfully avoided the cages!

There's plenty of stories that come from there, its basically like a Youth/Adolescent and First Time Offender's camp. Now they might hold anyone with an adult charge there...

Jamesburg was more of "thing" i guess when i was much younger, and thats where they was shipping n*ggas off-the-porch, who had to do real time outside of family court sh*t, that didnt k*ll or violently harm or damage anything.

Last edited by Sinamatik CFR; 09-14-2021 at 04:25 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '17        #77
Poncho520 
Props total: 18426 18 K  Slaps total: 1331 1 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
i cant provide any stories... fortunately i successfully avoided the cages!

There's plenty of stories that come from there, its basically like a Youth/Adolescent and First Time Offender's camp. Now they might hold anyone with an adult charge there...

Jamesburg was more of "thing" i guess when i was much younger, and thats where they was shipping n*ggas off-the-porch, who had to do real time outside of family court sh*t.
They got a joint like that here in Brownsville ish look like the feds for kids bro. Also spotford was the bronx version till it got shut down. Female cos was banging the lil homies

3 months ago '11        #78
 Poncho520 said
They got a joint like that here in Brownsville ish look like the feds for kids bro. Also spotford was the bronx version till it got shut down. Female cos was banging the lil homies

damn i dont that sh*t looks modernized as fu*k compared to our sh*t out here in Jersey, lol...

yeah i heard abt Spotford... this was my first time, lol!

3 months ago '17        #79
Poncho520 
 Sinamatik CFR said
damn i dont that sh*t looks modernized as fu*k compared to our sh*t out here in Jersey, lol...

yeah i heard abt Spotford... this was my first time, lol!

Crazy throwback

+1   

3 months ago '17        #80
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100796 100 K  Slaps total: 17952 17 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
damn you was down in the Burg... i tried to make sure i never got caught to see any of the Youth or Adult cage-tours...
yeah i was there. so much wild sh*t it was crazy. thank god i didn't catch charges as an adult.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #81
 Sucka Repellent said
yeah i was there. so much wild sh*t it was crazy. thank god i didn't catch charges as an adult.
i feel you!
+1   

3 months ago '04        #82
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28265 28 K  Slaps total: 4288 4 K
 Shifty said
You right.

I heard like three different stories, the only thing consistent is that Snoop was lying.

Snoop did take up for Nas tho.
fu*k snoop as well....dude has told two different accounts of what took place...both well documented... in one version he claims Pac punked Nas then in the other he says Nas had many goons with him and they actually gave Pac a pass....... I dont believe sh*t he says any more...
+3   

3 months ago '04        #83
 Poncho520 said
Crazy throwback

Spotford in the bronx was little man's jail.... next step was rikers.....
+1   

3 months ago '20        #84
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 17307 17 K  Slaps total: 9026 9 K
No one cared about fatals 2 lps he dropped even when he hopped on ja rules d*ck no body cared about him why care about his weed carriers

3 months ago '17        #85
Poncho520 
 marcchrome said
Spotford in the bronx was little man's jail.... next step was rikers.....
Training grounds. Duke said they would form voltron on the guards if they tried any funny ish.

3 months ago '04        #86
 Poncho520 said
Training grounds. Duke said they would form voltron on the guards if they tried any funny ish.

Duke spoke facts papa.... a lot of my friends and cousins ended up in there for bustin n*ggas open with razors, and stickin' n*ggas up.... next step was real jail.... late 80s and early 90s in ny was fu*king crazy b....real talk..
+2   

3 months ago '17        #87
Poncho520 
 marcchrome said
Duke spoke facts papa.... a lot of my friends and cousins ended up in there for bustin n*ggas open with razors, and stickin' n*ggas up.... next step was real jail.... late 80s and early 90s in ny was fu*king crazy b....real talk..
I know bro I'm from Harlem and went to school right off third ave in the BX.
I remember seeing spofford right off 2 train when we went to skate key. I think the next step was c74 and the springs on Rikers. The 90s was crazy carrying box cutters butcher knives hammers and screwdrivers. Ish was hectic. We made it family

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+105online now  26
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Golden State Warriors Vs Phoenix Suns Live @10PM (Vengeance Game)
257 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-18online now  9
Dec 3 - "Capitalism doesn’t love Black people." - Black Lives Matter
139 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+105online now  7
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy