More than half of Americans support vaccine passports for flying, large crowds: poll

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
36 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

7 months ago '15        #1
853 page views
43 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x187
Props total: 154755 154 K  Slaps total: 18832 18 K
More than half of Americans support vaccine passports for flying, large crowds: poll

More than half of Americans support requiring vaccine passports for proof to travel by airplane and attend events with large crowds, according to a Gallup poll released Friday.

The survey found that 57 percent of Americans would favor proof of vaccination for traveling by airplane, while 43 percent said they would oppose such a measure.

Fifty-five percent of respondents said they favored requiring vaccine passports for attending events that have large crowds — like sporting events or concerts — compared to 45 percent who said they were opposed.

However, 60 percent of those surveyed said they are opposed to requiring vaccine passports for dining in at a restaurant and 55 percent opposed requiring proof of vaccination to go to work. Fifty-six percent opposed such proof for staying in a hotel.

The survey comes as the U.S. moves to return fully vaccinated Americans to normal life after more than a year of dealing with COVID-19 restrictions.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in early April that fully vaccinated people can safely travel, but should still wear masks. The agency has also said it is safe for people to be outside without a mask, but in small groups.

The European Union is also allowing fully vaccinated North Americans to travel to the region.

Conservatives have railed against the concept of vaccine passports, arguing that such proof interferes with a personal choice of whether to get the vaccine. Several GOP-led states have moved to limit their use.

Gallup’s poll, for instance, found that no more than 28 percent of Republicans supported vaccine passports for any of the five activities asked.

The Iowa legislature has approved a bill limiting the use of vaccine passports, which Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) is likely to sign. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) have also issued orders barring vaccine passports.

The White House has said that the federal government would not get involved in mandating any sort of proof.

Gallup surveyed 3,731 adults aged 18 and older between April 19-25, 2021. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.

visit this link https://thehill.com/polic .. r-flying-large
+3   

best
worst
43 comments

7 months ago '13        #2
mkhrt92 
Props total: 46064 46 K  Slaps total: 8611 8 K
Im In. without vaccines your a*s would be dying of polio and smallpox and SARS and all kinds of sh*t. Trust Science bro.

7 months ago '07        #3
stogz 
Props total: 111109 111 K  Slaps total: 14280 14 K
Meanwhile, Southwest vows to give ALL their customers covid before boarding their flights.
+1   

7 months ago '06        #4
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 5897 5 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 mkhrt92 said
Im In. without vaccines your a*s would be dying of polio and smallpox and SARS and all kinds of sh*t. Trust Science bro.
This vaccine isnt the same bruh

From the Moderna website

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs.*In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein

So you telling me to trust the same science that gave the Tuskegee Airmen Syphilis and studied them in an experiment

And then years later tell me to take a "drug" that acts as a "program or App" in my body

fu*k outta here bozo

Ima take my chances as i have been last 2 years with no allergy or sickness

Havent took any form of medicines in 2 years either

Key factor MEDICINE , MELANIN.

Sounds similar dont it

All medicine is made to fu*k you up if you have melanin. And the Europeans know this info , ima leave it at that
+8   

7 months ago '13        #5
mkhrt92 
 itzadirtyworld said

From the Moderna website

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs.*In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein

So you telling me to trust the same science that gave the Tuskegee Airmen Syphilis and studied them in an experiment

And then years later tell me to take a "drug" that acts as a "program or App" in my body

fu*k outta here bozo

Sounds similar dont it

All medicine is made to fu*k you up if you have melanin. And the Europeans know this info , ima leave it at that
You know, I am not going to deny your right to your opinion. However I dont appreciate the BOZO.
+1   

7 months ago '16        #6
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8949 8 K  Slaps total: 3983 3 K

+18   

7 months ago '17        #7
80sCrackBaby 
Props total: 3095 3 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 mkhrt92 said
You know, I am not going to deny your right to your opinion. However I dont appreciate the BOZO.
Chill out snowflake

7 months ago '13        #8
mkhrt92 
 80sCrackBaby said
Chill out snowflake
i knew you were a f*g
+2   

7 months ago '19        #9
LikeLupinIII 
Props total: 1616 1 K  Slaps total: 501 501
 mkhrt92 said
fu*k these vaccines.. I finally hit my barber after a year and some change this past Wednesday.. we caught up on life and he told me about his exp with covid and getting the vaccine, then texted me this morning to let me know he tested positive for covid AGAIN so I can get tested..

fu*k THAT VACCINE.. And everybody else pressuring MFer's into getting it just so they get covid again.. fu*k is the point..

and I ain't trynna hear sh*t about lessening the likeliness of, nah, eat a d*ck.. fu*k that vaccine..
+13   

7 months ago '21        #10
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14162 14 K  Slaps total: 3540 3 K
 itzadirtyworld said

From the Moderna website

Our Operating System

fu*k outta here bozo

Sounds similar dont it

You don't understand how the mRNA vaccines function

To see you post the direct quote then write out your misinterpretation was humorous.
+1   

7 months ago '21        #11
 LikeLupinIII said
fu*k these vaccines.. I finally hit my barber after a year and some change this past Wednesday.. we caught up on life and he told me about his exp with covid and getting the vaccine, then texted me this morning to let me know he tested positive for covid AGAIN so I can get tested..

fu*k THAT VACCINE.. And everybody else pressuring MFer's into getting it just so they get covid again.. fu*k is the point..

and I ain't trynna hear sh*t about lessening the likeliness of, nah, eat a d*ck.. fu*k that vaccine..
What are you worked up about? Did a vaccine hurt you or something?

Breakthrough cases do occur. The vaccines are not marketed as 100% effective for 100% of the population.

Adjust your expectations once you gain a deeper understanding and you might have a more coherent and solid argument as to why you're choosing not to get vaccinated.

7 months ago '06        #12
LeMar G 
Props total: 79646 79 K  Slaps total: 8285 8 K
I want it everywhere

Flights
Hotels
Sporting events

fu*k you antivax karens

7 months ago '16        #13
fam 
Props total: 5257 5 K  Slaps total: 2161 2 K
there's a reason no one questions the need to get vaccines before going to college or going to a different country - it's common sense and no one wants to catch meningitis in a dorm or hep A in south africa

the funny thing is that the people who claim to not be sheep are the same ones who've been indoctrinated by weirdo conservative antivax bs and suspend their own common sense

7 months ago '06        #14
itzadirtyworld 
 Tlatoani said
You don't understand how the mRNA vaccines function

To see you post the direct quote then write out your misinterpretation was humorous.
Doesnt matter if i understand or not

The fact is I have not been sick or ill or had allergies since i stopped all forms of MEDICINE. That includes Advil, Tylenol, Nyquil

So if i havent been sick im asking you exactly why i should risk this MRNA vaccine injected into my temple?
+6   

7 months ago '16        #15
fam 
Props total: 5257 5 K  Slaps total: 2161 2 K
 itzadirtyworld said

From the Moderna website

Our Operating System

fu*k outta here bozo

Sounds similar dont it

of course this post has the most props in the thread

the tuskegee airmen had nothing to do with the tuskegee experiment bozo

feminine, eminem, m&m, many men, cinnamon - what's the correlation between these words and medicine?

7 months ago '04        #16
gh3tto 
Props total: 50737 50 K  Slaps total: 13224 13 K
 fam said
there's a reason no one questions the need to get vaccines before going to college or going to a different country - it's common sense and no one wants to catch meningitis in a dorm or hep A in south africa

the funny thing is that the people who claim to not be sheep are the same ones who've been indoctrinated by weirdo conservative antivax bs and suspend their own common sense
covidiot karens call people sheep b.c they have to resort to appeals to emotion

they cant discuss science or epidemiology intelligently b.c their entire worldview is based on ignorance and stupidity

7 months ago '13        #17
mkhrt92 
 LikeLupinIII said

You sound like a real life scientist

7 months ago '20        #18
jreverywhere  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10065 10 K  Slaps total: 435 435
3K people doesn't mean the numbers are accurate
+4   

7 months ago '06        #19
itzadirtyworld 
Also

Does this Vaccine stop me from getting Covid?

NO

Does it stop me from spreading Covid?

NO

Has there been people that got injured or died from this vaccine ?

YES

Can i sue the makers if i get injured from this VACCINE?

NO

Say Less
+11   

7 months ago '05        #20
projectd06 
Props total: 32724 32 K  Slaps total: 7811 7 K
We surveyed .0000001% of the population and came up with what the majority thinks

+8   

7 months ago '06        #21
itzadirtyworld 
 fam said
of course this post has the most props in the thread

the tuskegee airmen had nothing to do with the tuskegee experiment bozo

feminine, eminem, m&m, many men, cinnamon - what's the correlation between these words and medicine?
Tuskegee airmen Tuskegee experiment dont matter what i put

Did the "scientists" give those men syphillis in the name of science or not?

Stop dodging the problem tryna dissect what i type

7 months ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34881 34 K  Slaps total: 2581 2 K
The sheep do as they are told.

7 months ago '05        #23
projectd06 
Props total: 32724 32 K  Slaps total: 7811 7 K
 LikeLupinIII said

Who's pressuring yall to get it? I dont plan on getting it anytime soon and I feel absolutely no pressure to get it. I guess I dont take people who are pro vaccine as pressuring

7 months ago '15        #24
Kdub31 
Props total: 21607 21 K  Slaps total: 2107 2 K
 itzadirtyworld said

From the Moderna website

Our Operating System

fu*k outta here bozo

Sounds similar dont it

Exactly

Yall acting like crash dummies

Last edited by Kdub31; 05-07-2021 at 01:11 PM..

7 months ago '21        #25
 itzadirtyworld said
Doesnt matter if i understand or not

The fact is I have not been sick or ill or had allergies since i stopped all forms of MEDICINE. That includes Advil, Tylenol, Nyquil

So if i havent been sick im asking you exactly why i should risk this MRNA vaccine injected into my temple?
You're right. You and those around you frequently can never get sick.

You have nothing to worry about.

Fear-mongering about mRNA vaccines
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside PS5 Restock
62 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now