50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan"

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 years ago '06        #1
6548 page views
87 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152891 152 K  Slaps total: 29777 29 K
50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent may be a jokester in his music however his humor has now taken over Twitter with a series of tsunami-related remarks.

Writing on his Twitter page, 50 referenced the massive sea attack affecting the Western region of the world.

"Its all good Till b*tches see there christian louboutins floating down da street s**t gone get crazy.," 50 tweeted Friday (March 11).

"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing."

"Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my h*e's from LA,Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Despite his initial humor, 50 later reminded fans about the disaster's seriousness.

"Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone," he tweeted.

"Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Along with 50, artists like Diddy and Alicia Keys have sent their prayers for what has taken place over the past 48 hours.

In the wake of the devastating 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their concern for the country. Artists including Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Keri Hilson, and more have reacted to the natural disaster, filling timelines across the globe with prayers and unifying words in this troubled time, while suggesting ways we can help. (Rap-Up)

Rapper B.o.B. has revealed the impact Japan's tsunami had on his own camp.

"I just heard about it before I hopped on my flight today. My bass player is actually from Japan, so it's really hitting home for us. My heart definitely goes out to all the people of Japan. I just remember the way the Japanese treated me after my shows there. They were just so appreciative and kind to me, my Japanese fans would give me the shirts off their backs. So to hear about this kind of tragedy and devastation really touches my heart. I'm praying for them." (VIBE)

50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H*e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan" | SOHH.COM
+5   

best
worst
87 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Apr 20 - END of the PANDEMIC in ISRAEL
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  9
Video inside Greatest blackballed rappers of all time.
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  8
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  6
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
304 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy