most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2013, 08:04 AM         #101
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
You're a worthless human being

New York, New York big city of dreams

but everything in New York ain't always what it seems
[pic - click to view]

Oh and
[pic - click to view]

for good measure.
This post is all types of wak.....you're pathetic and you wish you were from somewhere as relevant as NYC
 06-15-2013, 08:31 AM         #102
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
This post is all types of wak.....you're pathetic and you wish you were from somewhere as relevant as NYC

if you were any less irrelevant than new york you never would have existed
 06-15-2013, 08:50 AM         #103
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
He brags about k!lling other people's children in his songs, and no one finds it disturbing, but uh....

People are getting butthurt over comments made towards HIS child? Really?? Strong logic. Strong intelligence. Strong thread.

I feel compelled to say it...fu*k that n*gga, anyone who's related to him, and anyone that's down with his retarded a.ss.
chief keef raps about k!lling other gang bangers not babies that cant even talk yet, god damn you are stupid.
 06-15-2013, 09:45 AM         #104
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will be praying for her
 5 years ago '13        #105
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
 already said:
No, he doesn't you fu*king moron. He doesn't specifically state that they're gangbangers. It's the same thing in every song. They (rappers in general) talk about k!lling as if it was a fun sport, or some sh*t. You retarded a.ss n*ggas need to go to college and learn some simple logic
 5 years ago '05        #106
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 already said:
No, he doesn't you fu*king moron. He doesn't specifically state that they're gangbangers. It's the same thing in every song. They (rappers in general) talk about k!lling as if it was a fun sport, or some sh*t. You retarded a.ss n*ggas need to go to college and learn some simple logic
he always say a opp he just dont talk about random n*ggas babies
 06-15-2013, 10:57 AM         #107
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
lmfao what did you explain here exactly?

the guy - "he raps about k!lling other gangbangers, not k!lling babies"

you - "no he doesn't"

5 years ago '05        #108
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
 already said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #109
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 bnw99 said:
#MyBabyWasinACarAccidentTodayButImCoolImGettinHigh ForHerLongAsSheOkAndIaintGotta k!llNobodyAndLooseEverything

Bruh....this n*gga just hashtagged a small pamphlet.
You definitely HAVE NOT seen Fabolous and his obsession with hash tagging. He'll write a whole fu*king book with hashtags.

The sweetest woman I know.. My Grandma NANNIE.. #ThrowbackThursday #WasntReallyALongTimeAgoButMyGrandmaAThrowback #SeeKevinHartIToldYouTheDumbAssBoxWasPoppinMyGrand maTrynaGetOne #MyGrandmaSaySheAintOldSheVintage #HeresSomeAdviceWheneverYouFeelOldGoSeeYourGrandma #She90AndLook60 #IGetItFromMyNanna #ForeverYoung #ILoveYouNannie
Man, Keef is too young for this. All these drugs are going to catch up to him. He's bearly audible in his latest song and sometimes not even coherent!
 5 years ago '07        #110
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 already said:
He brags about killing other people's children in his songs, and no one finds it disturbing, but uh....
 DoubleD said:
chief keef raps about k!lling other gang bangers not babies that cant even talk yet, god damn you are stupid.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #111
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286

[video - click to view]

this is a reply to yall that sayin he 'only' raps about 'killin' other gangbangers.. nah, keef most likely doesn't give a fu*k if it isn't his.

this song is fkn dope tho.
 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM         #112
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this fu*king moron has a kid?

BLUE JACK$ON said:

[pic - click to view]

game changer
 5 years ago '07        #113
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Kids raising kids

Keef fans got the iq of a rock
 5 years ago '09        #114
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
some of you kids take this rap game too serious. Thats a little kid in the hospital, lord half mercy on your souls cuz you idiots got a 1 way ticket to hell
 5 years ago '08        #115
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
If his daughter is sick we pray. If he k!lls a little girl with a stray bullet we celebrate and buy his "music"? Watch the story on "Chiraq" Vice did. Its really not a joke out there. Sad. A little girl being sick is terrible no matter what, but I have a hard time feeling bad for a guy selling gang violence to teenagers..

iThink said:
this fu*king moron has a kid?
Please, OF COURSE HE DOES. The real question should be does he have over or under 10 kids?

Last edited by MADIA; 06-15-2013 at 01:29 PM..
 06-15-2013, 02:25 PM         #116
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sleazy said:

[pic - click to view]

thats lil durk, and seriously anyone in here wishing bad things on a baby because they dont like her father is probably just a pus*y a.ss cracker.
 06-15-2013, 02:27 PM         #117
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
what do you think "opps" are n*gga? try logging out one in a while, you clowns in here really wishing death on a baby
 5 years ago '13        #118
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 DoubleD said:
thats lil durk, and seriously anyone in here wishing bad things on a baby because they dont like her father is probably just a pus*y a.ss cracker.
this......
 5 years ago '05        #119
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,263 | Props total: 9741 9741
 Datboitrill said:
Smh y'all wrong keef my b hood but he loves his daughter to death juss like a man should he ain't no dead beat buys her everything smh also he said he was gonna get height to calm his self down and not k!ll a nig I would too especially for my child cause if my fiance called and said my child is in the ICU because of an accident I'd b furious wondering whose at fault straight hulk mode so I prolly would need sum green in my system also it only takes ten Min to chief then back at bedside
n*gga-Translate, ENGAGE:

You people are incorrect. Chief Keef is my confidant and someone i respect from around my way. He loves his daughter very much, as any father is wont to do; as opposed to to the 'baby father' phenomenon that leads to absentee dads who do not take care of their seed. another sign he's a great dad? he purchases EXORBITANT amounts of wonderful purchases that any child would enjoy from a nurturing dad; who clearly loves his daughter and chooses to show how much by buying her any and everything she wants.

I mean, gosh darn! He said he was going to knock off the ignorance and childish shenanigans by smoking marijuana! Why can't you understand that without the illegal narcotic in his system, he might murder/death/kill one of his fellow african countrymen! this is something that i absolutely concur with according to my deep down convictions. i can only imagine my future wife ringing me on my telly and informing me my child is in the hospital! i would be so steamed wondering who would be at fault in regards to her accident.

In summation, i would imbibe copious amounts of hash to calm myself down. As i have learned from my years inhaling marijuana smoke, it would only be a quick retreat outside for 10 minutes to calm myself down.

With Regards, and Yours Indubitably,

Datboitrill
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy