most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 3678 3678
 Main Event said:

[pic - click to view]

Do what you gotta do Hulk
 11-24-2011, 03:05 PM         #142
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is terrible Hogan is G
 11-24-2011, 03:09 PM         #143
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:

at worst why wouldn't it be 50-50?
n*gga, these judges dont even pretend to be fair these days. 50-50 sh*t is gone, they are blatant about the sh*t now. Just flat out give the bi*ches 70-75%, fu*k equality. sh*t is amazing. I love how now, a bi*ch can get like 30-40% even if you never marry, and just live together. They are taking away the trump card.

Usually as long as you didnt marry you could side step this sh*t, but they are expanding now. Pretty soon, as long as you fu*k, your a.ss will be on the hook for half. sh*t is ridiculous.

There are n*ggas with prenuptial signed before marriage that the judges decide to DISSOLVE and give the bi*ch everything ANYWAY. You cant win in this sh*t, its rigged.
 11-24-2011, 03:13 PM         #144
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats why n*ggas will not get married. In fact if living with a bi*ch for 8 years gets you to be married then n*ggas will avoid that.

I will not get married. fu*k that sh*t, aint no way I am giving her 50%. No way.
 6 years ago '05        #145
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 229 229
 Cipherr said:
There are n*ggas with prenuptial signed before marriage that the judges decide to DISSOLVE and give the bi*ch everything ANYWAY. You cant win in this sh*t, its rigged.

WORD?

Somebody explain this asap...I thought that sh*t was like a goldigger shield or something. LOL
 11-24-2011, 03:32 PM         #146
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you ain't no punk holla we want pre-nup

yeaaahhhhh its something you need to have cuz when she leave yo a.ss she gon leave with 70%
 6 years ago '10        #147
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

WORD?

Somebody explain this asap...I thought that sh*t was like a goldigger shield or something. LOL
the judges arming the bi*ches with the gun and clip now with no vest for us.

capt save a h0 said:
If you ain't no punk holla we want pre-nup

yeaaahhhhh its something you need to have cuz when she leave yo a.ss she gon leave with 70%
the irony of your name and your post
 11-24-2011, 03:43 PM         #148
promofritz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hulk don't got more than 20 million??? So sad.
 6 years ago '07        #149
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

WORD?

if you have kids its a whole 'nother ball game.

a prenup just says a woman can't get half your sh*t and isn't entitled to any percentage of your business endeavors but it doesn't mean she won't get some kind of payout.

lets say you're a multi-millionaire wit a stay at home wife and 2 kids. if you divorce of course there is child support (which you'll get r*ped in) but then the judge will say you have to have your kids living the same lifestyle so you gotta give your wife one of your houses or buy her one. then she can say well i'm gonna need a car to take the kids to school and pick up billy from football practice" and the judge will say "ok the car you bought your wife will now be hers and after you pay it off she will get to put the car in her name"

the system is truly fu*ked but dudes need to learn not to marry women who bring nothing to the table.
 11-24-2011, 03:47 PM         #150
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

the system is truly fu*ked but dudes need to learn not to marry women who bring nothing to the table.
church
 6 years ago '10        #151
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Damn son....Even Nas didnt lose this hard.
 11-24-2011, 06:14 PM         #152
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-24-2011, 06:15 PM         #153
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-24-2011, 06:54 PM         #154
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A French man was ordered by a judge to pay his ex-wife nearly $12,000 in damages for not having enough s3x with her during their marriage, the U.K. Telegraph reported Monday.
The man, identified only as "Jean-Louis B." in press accounts, was fined under article 215 of France's civil code, which orders married couples to agree to a "shared communal life," according to the newspaper. A judge reportedly ruled that the code implies that "s3xual relations must form part of a marriage."
The 47-year-old woman in the case filed for divorce two years ago, claiming that lack of s3x with her 51-year-old husband was to blame for the split, the newspaper reports. After a judge granted the couple a divorce, the woman took her ex-husband back to court and demanded compensation for "lack of s3x over 21 years of marriage."
A judge in southern France ruled in the woman's favor, according to the newspaper, saying, "A s3xual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent ... By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have s3x with each other
 6 years ago '04        #155
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
 Little Dice said:
[url= Man Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Nearly $12,000 In Damages For Lack Of s3x | Fox News[/url]
this cant be life
 6 years ago '11        #156
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 Little Dice said:
 12-05-2011, 09:05 PM         #157
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

WORD?

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy