most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
 rhymetyme88 said:
damn homie...Arizona.....Buffalo...Miami...... i cant really hate cuz only one of em is a decent team lol.....but wtf u doin droppin thumb tacks on a map for your teams?
Im from AZ(Tucson) Love U of A, we not doing good at all in football this year, U of A basketball speaks for it self, I was a huge Iverson fan so I followed him where ever he went to play, I liked Bron tho too n followed him as well...Iverson gone so Cleveland then Miami to roll with Bron, As far as Buffalo, I liked them since I was small n stayed with them through it all...not a baseball fan...

Never really cared for the suns or Cards, but I'll go for them depending on who they play..
 09-30-2011, 01:12 PM         #142
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both game and 50 is puttin out garbage,they gotta get people talkin about them in other ways besides how bad their albums are
 6 years ago '09        #143
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
you hate a dude who doesnt know you exist #failure
you the failure because you defendin someone who dont know your stupid a.ss you stupid n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #144
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11585 11585
 AI34Life said:
you the failure because you defendin someone who dont know your stupid a.ss you stupid n*gga.
how is that defending, he is just pointing out human courtesy on being a regular person. you shouldn't spend time spewing hate on people you dont know. you shouldnt spew hate in general.

but I will defend 50, you called him a "no flow" having. shows how much you know about hiphop music. cus if there was one thing 50 has is flow, thats the reason people loved his music. not because of his lyrics. so call him a "no lyric" having whatever you want. but 50 has flow. any body with any sort of knowledge of hiphop music that can tell the difference between flows,lyrics,rhyme patterns and structures could recognize that.
 6 years ago '09        #145
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 ash1990 said:
You wouldn't say n*gga in real life, pus*y

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this isnt real life??? am i saying this from the matrix n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #146
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
the game fell off after he left G-unit..now he is nowhere to be found in CA.
 6 years ago '10        #147
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 d0ughb0y said:
the game fell off after he left G-unit..now he is nowhere to be found in CA.
He's the most successful n*gga outta G-unit next to 50. Aint nobody on G-unit (besides 50) make the forbes list twice, yet alone once.
 6 years ago '10        #148
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
its hard to defeat 50; he havent lost any wars yet; but hes beatable...
 6 years ago '07        #149
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
 6 years ago '07        #150
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
50 got so much money that he can't lose..
 6 years ago '04        #151
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
 23codez said:
50 did what? Game called him a homo the other week after kissing his a.ss, and asking for a reunion SMH THAT IS THE REASON FOR 50 DISSING HIM NOW. So please tell me, are you retarded?:hater:
lol them fools been taking shots at each other back n forth...even if 50 started it, yall will still cry if game replies...so please tell me, are you retarted? :hater:
lol at callin me a hater for talkin about 50 who is one of the biggest haters in hip hop history...lol stfu..
 6 years ago '10        #152
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 AI34Life said:
em >>>>>> game >>>>>>> g unit gay a.ss crew. i fu*kin hate that fu*kin f*ggot 50 cent. what a fu*kin joke. no flow rappin a.ss n*gga.
Must be a Rick Ross fan

Maybe a Cam fan

Maybe a Ja Rule fan

Maybe a Game fan

Maybe a Young Buck fan

Maybe a Fat Joe fan

Damn my n*gga undefeated..................

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #153
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
 AxelFoley said:
Game or Wayne don't want them problems...
em washed up...
 6 years ago '09        #154
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
He should travel with a studio, fu*k needing to find one!
 6 years ago '09        #155
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 DVJ78 said:
Must be a Rick Ross fan

Maybe a Cam fan

Maybe a Ja Rule fan

Maybe a Game fan

Maybe a Young Buck fan

Maybe a Fat Joe fan

Damn my n*gga undefeated..................

[pic - click to view]

undefeated yet all them n*ggas still eating and doing sh*t while Curtis keeps dropping sh*tty albums. Fiddy didnt do nothing but k!ll his own music career with all those beefs. Oh, dont forget that major fu*king L he took trying to go head to head with Kanye.

n*gga came out with the Al Gore concession speech three hours after both albums dropped that day!!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #156
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Fly 2ndComing said:
undefeated yet all them n*ggas still eating and doing sh*t while Curtis keeps dropping sh*tty albums. Fiddy didnt do nothing but k!ll his own music career with all those beefs. Oh, dont forget that major fu*king L he took trying to go head to head with Kanye.

n*gga came out with the Al Gore concession speech three hours after both albums dropped that day!!!!

[pic - click to view]

but Curtis still went platinum and sold pretty darn well worldwide.. "I Get Money" was a hit".. Curtis is actually a decent album, and BISD is solid.. they just lack the replay value his first two albums have.. Beef has nothing to do with his drop in sales or decline in production.. You act like you don't see all the different sh*t this n*gga is doing. You think he can still be as hungry in music? lol
 09-30-2011, 11:41 PM         #157
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
No one on that list except Kanye is doin as good or even better than 50 on his worst day.Only true 50 haters will bring up that album sh*t that happened almost 5 years ago to try and prove an invalid point.
 6 years ago '10        #158
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 is garbage, I Don't care how much money he made or a good businessman he is, the sooner we haters stay away from bullsh*t like 5-0 aka 50, the better off were gonna be.
Give it up, all you do on boxden is hate on fif, ur not gonna get anyway doing that.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy