The Weeknd - Thursday (mixtape download/discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #381
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Heartless Peezy said:
The whole mixtape he just using bi*ches basically lol but the birds is more straight forward....

In the birds part one he tells shorty not to fall in love with him cuz he knows what type of n*gga he is and hes not gonna give her what she wants ect...

Part 2 shorty aint listen to him and fell for homie and now shes all fu*ked up pleading with him and hes telling you I told you so. Here some quotes from the song to give u a vivid picture....

"She said please, mercy me...mercy me, let me fall outta love, before you fu*k her, before you fu*k her"

"Now she begging, she on the floor, she on the floor, baby got her pleading..."

"I thought I told you how I feel....and don't you fu*k with a n*gga like me, I beg, I beg"

The way he sings this sh*t you can tell he really means what hes saying there emotion attached to it, thats what makes the mixtape so good
What about the part that talks about the pills? Does that mean that she's contemplating suicide as well hence her giving "The Weeknd" all her pills?
 6 years ago '08        #382
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
Chopped & Screwed by KP'da Truth

HOB chopped & screwed is dope if you like C&S music
 6 years ago '09        #383
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
 Jersey826 said:
What about the part that talks about the pills? Does that mean that she's contemplating suicide as well hence her giving "The Weeknd" all her pills?
It could mean that or maybe that she was a pain meds and now she wants to get off them because she doesnt want that numb feeling anymore she wants to start "feeing" again even though shes going to be hurting when he deads her
 6 years ago '09        #384
space
space
Thursday is also a G a.ss song too.... "why are you calling again? But It's not Thursday, baby why you calling?"
 6 years ago '09        #385
Dmac32487 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 6 6
I think house of balloons is better. Only listened to Thursday once tho.
 6 years ago '11        #386
shaquir13 5 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
damn gones beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>.
 6 years ago '05        #387
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Very solid. 7.5/10. Definitely not as good as house of balloons, but I guess I didn't expect it to be. House of Balloons may have been the best 9 songs I've ever heard on one R&B type album. sh*t was a straight up classic, 10/10 type of sh*t.

Favorite tracks on thursday:
Lonely Star
Life of The Party
The Zone
The Birds Part 1

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 08-21-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #388
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
life of the party is cold as hell to me.
 6 years ago '07        #389
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
this sh*t is Classic.
 6 years ago '05        #390
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,717 | Props total: 23419 23419
Going in for a deep listen so I can finally comment but the couple listens I've had I got it right along HOB
 6 years ago '04        #391
RaMArQabLe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 25 25
Anyone got the lyrics for track 1 lonely star?
 6 years ago '07        #392
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
I guess I'm in the minority Thursday >>>> HOB. This is more polished and flows better.
 6 years ago '09        #393
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,275 | Props total: 19430 19430
this sh*t is fu*kin fire idk if it is better than HOB tho too early to say
 6 years ago '05        #394
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
Just a notch below HOB but that's a good thing. Standouts to me where The Birsd pt 1 and 2 and Gone. I was listening to it last night and was so deep into I didn't know somebody was outside breaking into my car but didn't find out until this morning. So this mixtape willl stick with me for awhile for obvious reasons...
 6 years ago '10        #395
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Very solid. 7.5/10. Definitely not as good as house of balloons, but I guess I didn't expect it to be. House of Balloons may have been the best 9 songs I've ever heard on one R&B type album. sh*t was a straight up classic, 10/10 type of sh*t.

Favorite tracks on thursday:
Lonely Star
Life of The Party
The Zone
The Birds Part 1
Confessions begs to differ
 6 years ago '09        #396
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Going in for a deep listen so I can finally comment but the couple listens I've had I got it right along HOB

Yea this mixtape isn't a blast in your car on the way to the club type music this is a sit down in your room pick a drink/drug of your choice and just vibe and feel what homie is saying!

Sorry to hear about your car btw
 6 years ago '05        #397
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 Heartless Peezy said:

Yea this mixtape isn't a blast in your car on the way to the club type music this is a sit down in your room pick a drink/drug of your choice and just vibe and feel what homie is saying!

Sorry to hear about your car btw
Thanks man. It could be worse they could of actually stole it and then I would never listen to The Weeknd again. I was thinking "if I didn't have them damn headphones on I could of heard they a.ss" doubt it though They just locked up my steering column so that's money on top of the busted window...
 6 years ago '06        #398
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
yo this sh*t was straight a.ss, but then agian I felt HOB was pretty fu*king wack except for high for this and party after the party.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy