Never go cheap with a Lawyer

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
51 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #51
gaapplewood 
space
space
Props total: 4927 4 K  Slaps total: 454 454
by the comments, many of you will wait until lockup to seek legal advice
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5226 5 K  Slaps total: 919 919
Over he got severe dandruff looking like giant white flakes.

2 weeks ago '04        #53
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 8465 8 K  Slaps total: 485 485
 FukHowYouFeel said
This.

I work in finance. If I had a nickel for every douchebag I've ever met in a Zegna suit with a Panerai on his wrist who didn't know his a*s from a hole in the wall I'd be on a Superyacht somewhere lampin'.

My attorney wears off-the-peg bullsh*t from Macy's and he charges $800/hr. Last thing I want is a lawyer with habits he needs me to finance. I care about three things when looking for counsel. Wins, losses, and who else uses them.

When it comes to lawyers...You pay for a result, not a service. Fashion don't come into the equation. There's a lot of bummy a*s looking jew lawyers you can't afford...Don't judge a book by it's cover.
I just bought three suits from Macyís
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #54
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 22034 22 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
Thread got me crying. Just getting home from a long a*s day I was lurking in this thread laughing hard everybody just thought I was in a good mood. Way to go BX. Also thread is obviously a joke. Ask questions don't consider fashion when consulting a Lawyer. Them pants tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #55
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22422 22 K  Slaps total: 4628 4 K
 collegeboy58 said
I just bought three suits from Macy’s
Hey man...You might have the swag to pull it off tho. He doesn’t.

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #56
Soprano ATL 
space
space
Props total: 6530 6 K  Slaps total: 789 789
When I hired my lawyer I went off recommendations from people I knew and case history. It worked, when I passed on the deal and he informed we goin to trial they quickly dismissed.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 12-02-2019 at 07:01 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #57
vinceisallin 
space
space
Props total: 3479 3 K  Slaps total: 627 627
 LazyLeg said
If I'm hiring a lawyer I don't care if he shows up to court looking like bozo the clown if he's got a straight record in the courtroom. Now having worked in the public defenders office in high school as an after school job you're going to get fu*ked no matter how they look because they're criminally underfunded and are working on 15-20 cases at a time
No one with a straight respectable record dresses like brozo. Any success lawyer shows up dressed to impressed! I have hired a couple in my younger days because of their status, which is well worth the price! Donít hire some clown who knows the law, hire someone who knows the law and golfs with judges. Hire someone who used to prosecute for the state, who knows everyone in the building and has a working relationship
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #58
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 8170 8 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 LightAndBlaze said
Real sh*t...

I had a lawyer that was blind...
Daredevil was a pretty good lawyer. You got lucky

2 weeks ago '04        #59
LightAndBlaze 
space
space
Props total: 12546 12 K  Slaps total: 408 408
 rashadd said
Daredevil was a pretty good lawyer. You got lucky

Naw actually I didnt...

Ending up getting 3 years probation on my first charge (doing some dumb petty sh*t)...

2 weeks ago '14        #60
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 8170 8 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 LightAndBlaze said
Naw actually I didnt...

Ending up getting 3 years probation on my first charge (doing some dumb petty sh*t)...
Yeah that sucks but a blind lawyer showing up for your case is wild

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #61
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 5850 5 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 vinceisallin said
No one with a straight respectable record dresses like brozo. Any success lawyer shows up dressed to impressed! I have hired a couple in my younger days because of their status, which is well worth the price! Donít hire some clown who knows the law, hire someone who knows the law and golfs with judges. Hire someone who used to prosecute for the state, who knows everyone in the building and has a working relationship
I've hired a few in my day as well and by far the best lawyer I've come across was an older man that dressed like he got his suit from goodwill and had never met a brush in his life but dude was good and was always working

2 weeks ago '17        #62
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 5850 5 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 BraveSoleXIII said
Lol try 30-40. Even more. Most lawyers would be in heaven if their caseload was only 15 cases.
You're probably right. This was years ago and was basing that on how many calls I remembered answering for them because I had to quit doing what I was doing to answer them

2 weeks ago '16        #63
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 3622 3 K  Slaps total: 774 774
 LazyLeg said
You're probably right. This was years ago and was basing that on how many calls I remembered answering for them because I had to quit doing what I was doing to answer them
Yea. Probably depends on the practice. But I do research at a PI firm. The junior a*sociates have like 20. The OGs are juggling like 40. Itís disgusting. Never enough time. Plus juggling incoming cases and those clients who just call because theyíre bored.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Yo boxden do you fux with MTV challenge?
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+81online now  20
Image(s) inside Adam Sandler killing rap niggas
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+56online now  10
Image(s) inside Wallace died in season 1 of The Wire! But ................
74 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
LIl boosie starts a gofundme for his career
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy