Prevent 90% of Diseases With These Two Things

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '08        #101
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 790 790  Slaps total: 210 210
 DeadendBoy said
What IG meme did you steal this from?
Lol

6 days ago '07        #102
andros06 
space
space
space
Props total: 916 916  Slaps total: 149 149
 kamal1978 said
I laugh every time I hear ppl talk about Intermittent fasting, it's becoming a trend nowadays

From what I heard Ppl do Intermittent fasting at night, usually they stop eating from 8pm to 10am which doesn't make sense coz u be sleeping for 8 hours and ur body shuts down during ur fast
Intermittent fasting typically starts at the 16 hr mark. Stopping any consumption of calories (food or drink) starting at 6 pm to 10 am minimum the next day is what I do. Mainly just drink water and then coffee in the am. Easy for some and hard for others. I do this at least a few times out of the week and have been for 6+ months. I find this along with low carb and very low to no sugar diet works wonders. I can tell you I feel noticeably more clear headed, focused, and energy boost from doing this. I also work out in a fasted state in the am and feel like a god when my workout is over lol. Dont knock it till you try it.

6 days ago '16        #103
bornleader 
space
space
space
Props total: 1091 1 K  Slaps total: 200 200
Heres what I learned in life

Anger..It does a lot more damage to your health than you think..Being constantly angry, holding grudges, toxic thinking (such as revenge) and any elements of violence or anger..Destroys you..

Alcohol..Absolute the worst think you can do for your health on a normal basis that is accepted as normal..Alcohol simply destroys..Your organs and your mind..

Poor diet in general..Fried foods, cholesterol ridden foods, etc etc..You know what is bad for you..Anything in excess including meat, soda, sugars, etc..EVERYTHING IN MODERATION..

Exercise. Cmon guys..This is a no brainer. Consistent exercise on a daily basis has nothing but positive effects on your body and mind..Long and short term

True Companionship and Social Relationships-To have a person who you have and share genuine love for is immeasurable. Also good friends that you socialize with and share good positive moments with is also very beneficial for you both mentally and physically.

Listen..This is pretty basic..Some of these things cannot be measured by traditional standards. Some things you just have to believe in. I have lived and learned and been around all types of people from different walks of life.This is a simplified realistic approach to life..No strings attached.
+1   

6 days ago '15        #104
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 7916 7 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 The Truth said
Can't put an age limit on ya well being bruh
You miss my point.

6 days ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 18993 18 K  Slaps total: 846 846
Black seed oil, exercise, non polluted pu**y, prayers, and praises.
+3   

6 days ago '13        #106
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37234 37 K  Slaps total: 10074 10 K
 Kliq said
is weed really a part of a healthy lifestyle? perhaps in moderation, but a lot of these kids be inhaling marijuana like its oxygen

we really need to stop peddling this "weed is a miracle plant" propaganda. i'm all for legalizing it and regulating it so that it becomes harder for little a*s kids to get their hands on it. you got 13 year olds stoned, that sh*t fu*ks with cognitive development
Weed is medicine

fu*k is wrong wit u

6 days ago '04        #107
fresno 
space
space
space
Props total: 206 206  Slaps total: 30 30
 THEDONN said
Weed is medicine

fu*k is wrong wit u
You'd be surprised how many people are still extremely ignorant about it.

I had a neighbor who was extremely straight laced but his daughter was having seizures more and more often at like 4-5 years old and anything the hospital suggested never really did any real help. A family member got him to try CBD and it did wonders for her as an all natural supplement versus the poison they were pumping into her before and not even actually helping.

There's endless stories out there where it has saved peoples lives. Of course there are always going to be people that abuse it like just about any potent drugs but it can also be an extremely potent medicine as well for an endless array of ailments.

A lot like how microdosing mushrooms has helped people with depression especially but many other ailments as well. Taking the wrong mushrooms or too much can have the polar opposite affect so once again it's all about doing some research.

At the end of the day you have to educate yourself a bit and not be a complete f*cking idiot, simple as that really. People that are constantly smoking 24/7 and adding oils etc. all the time aren't the same as people that have control and know when and how much to smoke/digest.

6 days ago '13        #108
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37234 37 K  Slaps total: 10074 10 K
 fresno said
You'd be surprised how many people are still extremely ignorant about it.

I had a neighbor who was extremely straight laced but his daughter was having seizures more and more often at like 4-5 years old and anything the hospital suggested never really did any real help. A family member got him to try CBD and it did wonders for her as an all natural supplement versus the poison they were pumping into her before and not even actually helping.

There's endless stories out there where it has saved peoples lives. Of course there are always going to be people that abuse it like just about any potent drugs but it can also be an extremely potent medicine as well for an endless array of ailments.

A lot like how microdosing mushrooms has helped people with depression especially but many other ailments as well. Taking the wrong mushrooms or too much can have the polar opposite affect so once again it's all about doing some research.

At the end of the day you have to educate yourself a bit and not be a complete f*cking idiot, simple as that really. People that are constantly smoking 24/7 and adding oils etc. all the time aren't the same as people that have control and know when and how much to smoke/digest.

6 days ago '16        #109
The Truth 
space
space
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 Deuce2416 said
You miss my point.
No I didn't

6 days ago '13        #110
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 2562 2 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
Ahh yes letís go back to before the times of modern medicine

God damn the internet

6 days ago '13        #111
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 2562 2 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
And I can tell 99/100 of BXs members have never passed a science class above the 8th grade level. Facts.

6 days ago '09        #112
izlar928  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3056 3 K  Slaps total: 2424 2 K
 Birdmans Hands said
you can prevent 100% of diseases if you k*ll yourself
Iím done

6 days ago '17        #113
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4171 4 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
 Mystic said
drink water 95 percent of the time, soursop, more vegetables like broccoli, no meat and vitamins
Nobody wants your advice

6 days ago '15        #114
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 7916 7 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 The Truth said
No I didn't
Lol you did. Thatís why you gave that nonsensical response.

6 days ago '16        #115
The Truth 
space
space
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 Deuce2416 said
Lol you did. Thatís why you gave that nonsensical response.
You know I ain't wrong , so just hush up

5 days ago '04        #116
Grisly 
space
space
Props total: 7837 7 K  Slaps total: 954 954
it's different for everybody but theres some solid advice in here
+1   

5 days ago '16        #117
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1195 1 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 andros06 said
Intermittent fasting typically starts at the 16 hr mark. Stopping any consumption of calories (food or drink) starting at 6 pm to 10 am minimum the next day is what I do. Mainly just drink water and then coffee in the am. Easy for some and hard for others. I do this at least a few times out of the week and have been for 6+ months. I find this along with low carb and very low to no sugar diet works wonders. I can tell you I feel noticeably more clear headed, focused, and energy boost from doing this. I also work out in a fasted state in the am and feel like a god when my workout is over lol. Dont knock it till you try it.

I'm Muslim bro so I've been fasting all my life, a whole month every year

But we do it differently we fast from sun rise to sun set

I think this way is better coz u fast during the day which will push ur body even more to cleanse and repair itself

5 days ago '15        #118
kobby2k6 
space
space
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 0 0
 Trilluminati GA said
Black seed oil, exercise, non polluted pu**y, prayers, and praises.
What are the benefits of black seed oil? I have heard of it but haven't done much research on it. What specific brand of it do you recommend? Can I find it on amazon?

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  30
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
136 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  26
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  25
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  15
Image(s) inside Y'all coppin these Fresh Prince Tees and sweatshirt ? Dope sh-t.
40 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy