Prevent 90% of Diseases With These Two Things

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
26 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 25788 25 K  Slaps total: 5503 5 K
Great with all these millions of people dying from hundreds if different types of cancer...its good to know all you have to do is exercise and eat right.

You do realaize if it were this easy...there would be little to no sickness in the world .if the insinuation is to be healthier..then sure...but prevent 90% of diseases? GtFOH

2 weeks ago '18        #27
P90 
space
space
Props total: 398 398  Slaps total: 44 44
Thread a snore fest. I donít come to BX for homework a*signments.

2 weeks ago '19        #28
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 367 367  Slaps total: 100 100
 TheMooryouknow said
Seamless Gel, Bladderwrack, Burdock Root Capsules; Black Seed Oil; Gallon of Spring Water
**Seamoss

2 weeks ago '17        #29
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 16878 16 K  Slaps total: 34509 34 K
Eat an apple a day and keep the doctor away!
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Great with all these millions of people dying from hundreds if different types of cancer...its good to know all you have to do is exercise and eat right.

You do realaize if it were this easy...there would be little to no sickness in the world .if the insinuation is to be healthier..then sure...but prevent 90% of diseases? GtFOH
You don't know how your body works. A regular regimen of fasting & detox, healthy exercise, meditation, and proper nutrition and you will be straight.

The average person eats way too much and doesn't get enough sun, water, and sleep. In addition, their negative thoughts lead to cortisol buildup causing hormonal issues
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
E Boogie 
space
space
space
Props total: 53 53  Slaps total: 10 10
n*ggas wylin w. these long a*s dissertations. Meditate profusely. you’re welcome

2 weeks ago '04        #32
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 42608 42 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K
 Proffesor X said

a disease is different than infection, sickness and illness and virus

a disease is the starting point like back pain. if you don't address the back pain then it goes to the next level.

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6246 6 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
Lol bx just now figuring out Sadh guru......lol

2 weeks ago '18        #34
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
You don't know how your body works. A regular regimen of fasting & detox, healthy exercise, meditation, and proper nutrition and you will be straight.

The average person eats way too much and doesn't get enough sun, water, and sleep. In addition, their negative thoughts lead to cortisol buildup causing hormonal issues
If all above gets checked off, How does the occasional raw pu**y dip effect such wellness?

2 weeks ago '16        #35
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4830 4 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
In other news, you can make juice from oranges.

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4830 4 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
 Proffesor X said

Brah, people lazy as hell. You really think people that are hundreds of pounds didny know 200 lbs ago they needed to work out?? Ofcourse they did, but what is easier leg curls or arm curls that include food?

2 weeks ago '11        #37
Gou 
space
space
Props total: 463 463  Slaps total: 87 87
Intermittent fasting and low carb and sugar diet, and using salt water as a mouth reinse has kept me from gettin sick.

I usually get sore throat 4 times a year. since I started all this a year ago, I haven't gottin sick at all
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #38
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 8140 8 K  Slaps total: 471 471
 925 said
I workout in a fasted state the pump is incredible. Burning fat for energy is actually superior to glucose for many reasons but it does depend on your metabolism and takes getting used to. I walk around 240 though so obviously I have fat stores and probably a different metabolism.

Juicing idk that's a insulin spike like a mf depends what you are trying to achieve. I try to be on the otherside of the spectrum so I only spike my insulin like that after a bunch or protein. Fasting cleanses the gut and you can rebuild your probiotic biome transitioning in and out same thing probably applies to the juicing with the benefit being fiber. The most important aspect would be eating fermented foods/probiotics after the juicing.

My recommendation would be to try intermittent fasts with huge dinners almost exclusively meats and fats. The morning will take getting used to because that drop off when your glycogen is burned off is the weak point your probably concerned about- not the actual fast. Once you get around to fat adaptive to burn ketones that's when the hgh and adrenaline boost. Just being in ketosis probably works so you wouldn't technically have to fast the reason I personally fast is it's just easier than measuring a diet for carbs/fat. Someone with a fast metabolism can probably get similar results just eating straight meat also. Depending on your fat stores you could even start supplementing olive oil for pre-work out so your not technically fasting but still in a fat adaptive state. The fat adaptive state is when the magic happens.

Point im making is there is a whole other source of energy we been neglecting for years. The fasting and all that is probably better for old people though imo but young people could probably get a nice boost of HGH from being in ketosis. Do a bit of research on the benefits of intermittently fasting/ ketosis and working out in a fasted state. The high is fu*king incredible when you transition out of a fast and eat a healthy meal after working out a few days in during a fast. You feel all the nutrients rushing where they are supposed to rather than justvin your gut to sh*t out. There is also mental/spiritual component that's the topic of another discussion.
Good post.

I'll give it a shot for like a day.

I heard when you're in ketosis, you really dont get hungry.

I have an incentive in eating healthy because I was doing a dirty bulk along with working nights....fu*ked around and got an ulcer.

It was a blessing in disguise because ive been procrastinating about eating healthier.

Ive been on antibiotics and antacids and been staying away from junk. Ive been drinking cabbage juice and aloe vera juice which have been great in getting my GI tract back to normal.

Just gotta be consistent now.

Last edited by naledgestate; 12-01-2019 at 11:38 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
space
space
 925 said
I workout in a fasted state the pump is incredible. Burning fat for energy is actually superior to glucose for many reasons but it does depend on your metabolism and takes getting used to. I walk around 240 though so obviously I have fat stores and probably a different metabolism.

Juicing idk that's a insulin spike like a mf depends what you are trying to achieve. I try to be on the otherside of the spectrum so I only spike my insulin like that after a bunch or protein. Fasting cleanses the gut and you can rebuild your probiotic biome transitioning in and out same thing probably applies to the juicing with the benefit being fiber. The most important aspect would be eating fermented foods/probiotics after the juicing.

My recommendation would be to try intermittent fasts with huge dinners almost exclusively meats and fats. The morning will take getting used to because that drop off when your glycogen is burned off is the weak point your probably concerned about- not the actual fast. Once you get around to fat adaptive to burn ketones that's when the hgh and adrenaline boost. Just being in ketosis probably works so you wouldn't technically have to fast the reason I personally fast is it's just easier than measuring a diet for carbs/fat. Someone with a fast metabolism can probably get similar results just eating straight meat also. Depending on your fat stores you could even start supplementing olive oil for pre-work out so your not technically fasting but still in a fat adaptive state. The fat adaptive state is when the magic happens.

Point im making is there is a whole other source of energy we been neglecting for years. The fasting and all that is probably better for old people though imo but young people could probably get a nice boost of HGH from being in ketosis. Do a bit of research on the benefits of intermittently fasting/ ketosis and working out in a fasted state. The high is fu*king incredible when you transition out of a fast and eat a healthy meal after working out a few days in during a fast. You feel all the nutrients rushing where they are supposed to rather than justvin your gut to sh*t out. There is also mental/spiritual component that's the topic of another discussion.
Subbed

2 weeks ago '04        #40
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 42608 42 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K
 Losantana16x3 said
Lol bx just now figuring out Sadh guru......lol
i've been following sadhguru since he had 10k subs along with nithya

but nithya never took off because his content is way harder to digest. sadhguru keeps it simple most of the time and occasionally goes off the deep end but nithya stays with the hardcore lessons and vids are too long:

same with mooji, great content but too long:

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6562 6 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 Birdmans Hands said
you can prevent 100% of diseases if you k*ll yourself
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
Moscar4126 
space
space
Props total: 1217 1 K  Slaps total: 169 169
 925 said
Exercise, eat good, and fast for 48 hours every two weeks.
How involved of a fast ?

2 weeks ago '15        #43
Beezy84 
space
space
space
Props total: 1939 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
1. Don’t be a dumb fu*k

2. Inherit good genes

2 weeks ago '16        #44
space
space
Props total: 23204 23 K  Slaps total: 2907 2 K
 Birdmans Hands said
you can prevent 100% of diseases if you k*ll yourself
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #45
space
space
space
Props total: 2934 2 K  Slaps total: 2370 2 K
 naledgestate said
Good post.

I'll give it a shot for like a day.

I heard when you're in ketosis, you really dont get hungry.

I have an incentive in eating healthy because I was doing a dirty bulk along with working nights....fu*ked around and got an ulcer.

It was a blessing in disguise because ive been procrastinating about eating healthier.

Ive been on antibiotics and antacids and been staying away from junk. Ive been drinking cabbage juice and aloe vera juice which have been great in getting my GI tract back to normal.

Just gotta be consistent now.
Important thing about ketosis/ fasting etc is the transitions especially in your situation where repairing the gut is 1 priority. So before going there you should be cutting out bad carbs and transitioning to a low carb otherwise you'll end up detoxing too fast. Sounds like you are already on your way. Likewise you would have to transition back into eating normal its the dramatic changes that fu*k us up as we get older.

That said you shouldn't take antibiotics or antacids on a empty stomach so fasting has to wait. Anything fermented is your friend right now. Also broths and fibers i would imagine. I definately need more fermented foods right now I'm relying on kefir. More than anything if your on antibiotics with a gut problem prebiotics and fermented foods should be your #1 priority.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #46
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 8140 8 K  Slaps total: 471 471
 925 said
Important thing about ketosis/ fasting etc is the transitions especially in your situation where repairing the gut is 1 priority. So before going there you should be cutting out bad carbs and transitioning to a low carb otherwise you'll end up detoxing too fast. Sounds like you are already on your way. Likewise you would have to transition back into eating normal its the dramatic changes that fu*k us up as we get older.

That said you shouldn't take antibiotics or antacids on a empty stomach so fasting has to wait. Anything fermented is your friend right now. Also broths and fibers i would imagine. I definately need more fermented foods right now I'm relying on kefir. More than anything if your on antibiotics with a gut problem prebiotics and fermented foods should be your #1 priority.
Culturelle and yogurts have been my friend the last 2 weeks. Today was my last day on them.

Thank goodness.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #47
space
space
space
Props total: 2934 2 K  Slaps total: 2370 2 K
 Moscar4126 said
How involved of a fast ?
One that has you in ketosis. Depends on the metabolism of the individual I prefer water but if I need calories I'll take a spoon of olive oil. Some people just 24 hours once a month probably would work. 48 hours once a month is more reasonable though. Its not the fasting but the transitions which would make the scheduling hard that frequent- not everyone could plan meals or lack of meals that easy with work travel etc.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #48
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 669 669  Slaps total: 96 96
75. Rub your belly and pat your head at the same time.

2 weeks ago '19        #49
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
If all above gets checked off, How does the occasional raw pu**y dip effect such wellness?
If you are doing these things you will have a higher s*x drive. Once you get used to the amount of energy you have you may not even want to have s*x if you don't know how to hold your semen.

Every time you ejaculate you use a tremendous amount of energy if you are treating your body right the time it takes to build it back up will diminish, but like I mentioned once you see how it makes you feel you may not want to ejaculate.

I am on day 2 of a 30-day detox and semen retention
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1292 1 K  Slaps total: 500 500
I laugh every time I hear ppl talk about Intermittent fasting, it's becoming a trend nowadays

From what I heard Ppl do Intermittent fasting at night, usually they stop eating from 8pm to 10am which doesn't make sense coz u be sleeping for 8 hours and ur body shuts down during ur fast
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  17
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+141online now  17
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  14
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy