Samsung’s notebook 7 is the best MacBook clone ever.

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #26
Gucci2x  17 heat pts17
space
space
$333 | Props total: 2649 2649
 00010111 said
I have more than one Thinkpad older than your MBP, they are all working fine.
That you can use for browsing the web? I still edit 4K video on my rMBP, while running bootcamp

3 months ago '16        #27
00010111  139 heat pts139
space
space
$5,442 | Props total: 20627 20627
 Gucci2x said
That you can use for browsing the web? I still edit 4K video on my rMBP, while running bootcamp
If they were configured for such at the time then I could but I'm not a video editor.

My point is that the narrative that MBPs are more durable than other laptops is false.

3 months ago '17        #28
Gucci2x  17 heat pts17
space
space
 00010111 said
If they were configured for such at the time then I could but I'm not a video editor.

My point is that the narrative that MBPs are more durable than other laptops is false.
I disagree whole heartedly, but to each their own.

3 months ago '18        #29
set117  1 heat pts1
space
space
$655 | Props total: 1500 1500
 Gucci2x said
Agreed! Not to mention the continuity between Apple products. My friends and family thought I was insane paying $3,000 for a rMBP in 2013, but it's still going strong and I would've gone through 2-3 $1,500 windows laptops in the same amount of time.

Sadly I don't think any of their current offerings warrant the substantial increase in price.
Bruh WTF you be doing to your windows laptops??

Basically youre just admitting you dont know basic maintenance. I have an old windows laptop that is still going strong. i5 processor 8GB or RAM. Bought it off craigslist for $50 several years ago. Got an old desktop I still use to record that's well over 10 years old. An old quad core. Still going strong. Only had to change the power supply once. Macs have been blown out of the water by PC years ago. I used to have an iMac. I literally just gave it away. After Jobs passed the OSX updates were terrible.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #30
Gucci2x  17 heat pts17
space
space
 set117 said
Bruh WTF you be doing to your windows laptops??

Basically youre just admitting you dont know basic maintenance. I have an old windows laptop that is still going strong. i5 processor 8GB or RAM. Bought it off craigslist for $50 several years ago. Got an old desktop I still use to record that's well over 10 years old. An old quad core. Still going strong. Only had to change the power supply once. Macs have been blown out of the water by PC years ago. I used to have an iMac. I literally just gave it away. After Jobs passed the OSX updates were terrible.
I think you're mistaken, what I was admitting is the fact I am a power user and don't just browse the web and use it for "recording" like you fu*king dunces.

3 months ago '18        #31
set117  1 heat pts1
space
space
 Gucci2x said
I think you're mistaken, what I was admitting is the fact I am a power user and don't just browse the web and use it for "recording" like you fu*king dunces.
FOH I'm a poweruser and built my own PC. I'm a 3d animator/VFX artist that designs video games and edits video. A Poweruser that thinks he needs to buy 3 PC $1000 plus PC laptops over the course of a 4-5 year period? You must be using your laptop on the Shortbus bro LOL
+1   

3 months ago '17        #32
Gucci2x  17 heat pts17
space
space
 set117 said
FOH I'm a poweruser and built my own PC. I'm a 3d animator/VFX artist that designs video games and edits video. A Poweruser that thinks he needs to buy 3 PC $1000 plus PC laptops over the course of a 4-5 year period? You must be using your laptop on the Shortbus bro LOL
Lol normally I wouldn’t entertain something so beneath me, but fu*k it. I can guarantee for a fact you’re not a 3D animator due to your flip flopping nature from your previous post and not recognizing the superior build quality 2013 rMBPros have. A power user such as myself uses his LLC to buy himself PCs which he writes off as business expenses.

Lol enjoy that Public library pc bro

3 months ago '18        #33
set117  1 heat pts1
space
space
 Gucci2x said
Lol normally I wouldn’t entertain something so beneath me, but fu*k it. I can guarantee for a fact you’re not a 3D animator due to your flip flopping nature from your previous post and not recognizing the superior build quality 2013 rMBPros have. A power user such as myself uses his LLC to buy himself PCs which he writes off as business expenses.

Lol enjoy that Public library pc bro
flip flopping nature as a sign someone isn't a 3d animator? Never knew personality traits or trolling online could determine your expertise. Your feeble attempts at belittling me are laughable at best. So you know how to write off stuff like most people with half a brain? Yawn.

3 months ago '04        #34
ualreddyknow187 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 150 150
 Blockburner28 said

Already made 76k this year. You playing with a grown man lil man
What do u do if U don’t mind me asking bro?

3 months ago '06        #35
Blockburner28  70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,352 | Props total: 3217 3217
 ualreddyknow187 said
What do u do if U don’t mind me asking bro?
Process operator for Shell oil

3 months ago '10        #36
shoeprano27  23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 49 49
 Blockburner28 said
Process operator for Shell oil
i have a few friends that does this. the payroll checks out.

anyway, asus zenbook FTW.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #37
VictoryThagr8  6 heat pts6
space
space
space
$12,400 | Props total: 4994 4994
 Gucci2x said
I doubt you can edit 4k video efficiently on MBP from 2013. The gtx 750m is not powerful enough due to its limitation. You can do basic 4k editing but nothing serious special effect. Any laptop from 2013 have all that problem for the same reason.

I would actually update PC now due to the fact that their is a huge jump in CPU power because AMD is forcing Intel to actually compete.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Antonio Brown Accuser Says He Sent Her ‘Intimidating’ Text Messages
104 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  21
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  17
Audio from Jim Jones, Mel Matrix wiretap
309 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy