Z-Ro - COCAINE

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Birdman's Back said:
u can do that? lol
-User CP
-Edit Options
-Thread Display Options
-Number of Posts to Show Per Page
 8 years ago '07        #142
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 KeepinItTrill said:
you talkin bout KB Da Kidnappa?

that Wood Grain Grippin is on his Spittin Venom cd he dropped in 07 I think

and

for the Cocaine tape

That's The Type Of n*gga I Am >

i a.ssume you want the real mix-tape. i think you can go to that music store on fuqua on the green street sign side of mocity in the briargate area. they used to get everything z-ro before every other store does. before z-ro was signed to rap a lot, he used to give all his newest albums to that store before any other retail store gets a hand on them. im not sure if he did the same for this mix-tape in particular though, but i think its a good chance that the mix-tape will be up there.
 10-07-2009, 02:39 PM         #143
tosin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
damn KB went off on this s**t.......I wish he would drop a new album...
black mamba coming soon...
 10-17-2009, 10:50 PM         #144
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know how old this thread is, but that n*gga Z-ro been saying for a minute not to buy this s**t when Rap-a-lot puts it out...

Theres been tension between him and Rap-A-lot for a good minute now, buts its official now.

[pic - click to view]

"King Of The Ghetto ENT" coming soon
 8 years ago '07        #145
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
^^^^welcome to two months ago n*gga. everybody know by now that ro and rap-a-lot beefing.

my bad for the s**tty z-ro links. theres a reason why i never post links on itsbx. (cause i f**king suck at it.)
 8 years ago '09        #146
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
dope cocaine :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #147
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 409 409
 Lungs said:
Marijuana
original.
 11-07-2009, 10:50 PM         #148
ATXWUTITWAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know you ni99as aint talkin down on ATX. let me put some knowledge on yuh head. Austin is a small city barely a million folks, Houston has 20 million...so clearly there is room for bigger crime numbers in your citys but diont get it twisted if you come poppin thsi ole bullsh*t in east austin 2-3,2-4, or 5-3 you will get that a** done. So you can talk shyt from afar but Austin has about as many fake a.ss crips and bloods as HOUSTON does, matter fact yall have more cuzz yalla bigger city.An we got just as many TREAL ones. ni99s do not bang that weak sh**down here and Cali people laugh at Houston ppl becuzz to them yall are FAKES claimin that west coast crap. and just liek any city you have safe spots and then you have ghettos. Austins a small city but DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. Austin Ni99as are just as capable of handlin themselves as any others. and as far as mexican gangs go, we have the TEXAS SYNDICATE(just one example)...r u kidding me? that aint no street level distributin gang they bring the work INTO the country. So before you tap on ya lil keyboard get ya facts str8 youngins. look at our schools...LBJ REAGAN DOBIE PEARCE...boy dont play. I grew up across teh street from MARCUS MCTEAR. thsi aint no country club

braided_uppimp said:
lol @ n*ggaz from Austin, b**ch please...ya'll didn't do s**t out there to him
 11-07-2009, 11:39 PM         #149
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATXWUTITWAS said:
I know you ni99as aint talkin down on ATX. let me put some knowledge on yuh head. Austin is a small city barely a million folks, Houston has 20 million...so clearly there is room for bigger crime numbers in your citys but diont get it twisted if you come poppin thsi ole bullsh*t in east austin 2-3,2-4, or 5-3 you will get that a** done. So you can talk shyt from afar but Austin has about as many fake a.ss crips and bloods as HOUSTON does, matter fact yall have more cuzz yalla bigger city.An we got just as many TREAL ones. ni99s do not bang that weak sh**down here and Cali people laugh at Houston ppl becuzz to them yall are FAKES claimin that west coast crap. and just liek any city you have safe spots and then you have ghettos. Austins a small city but DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. Austin Ni99as are just as capable of handlin themselves as any others. and as far as mexican gangs go, we have the TEXAS SYNDICATE(just one example)...r u kidding me? that aint no street level distributin gang they bring the work INTO the country. So before you tap on ya lil keyboard get ya facts str8 youngins. look at our schools...LBJ REAGAN DOBIE PEARCE...boy dont play. I grew up across teh street from MARCUS MCTEAR. thsi aint no country club

that sounds real -- I can't stand when they act like a city is 100% soft, in any city there will definitely be some real thoro dudes, and I'm sure the rawest ones in Austin can bang out with the rawest ones anywhere -- there might just be less of em since it's such a small city

where the grimiest places in Austin?
 8 years ago '06        #150
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
i just cant leave drank alone...........
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy