College Football Talk Week 8

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2012, 01:42 AM         #721
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They show Michigan plenty, your just looking for more coverage then your team deserves.

Do you honestly think there is a fu*king conspiracy against one of the biggest CFB programs? They show fu*king Denard all the god damm time
 5 years ago '09        #722
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
They haven't show Michigan hardly at all this year. The last three weeks they haven't had a single mention. Didn't even show the score on college football final or sportscenter tonight. Literally nothing. They showed Wisconsin vs Minnesota, Purdue vs Ohio, northwestern vs Nebraska, Iowa vs penn state. No Michigan. And it's the fu*king mich/msu game! What in the motherfu*k! Game goes down to the wire, Michigan wins for the first time in 4 years and nothing. But hey, they showed fu*king duke, nc state, and fu*king Cincinnati! fu*k ESPN
 5 years ago '10        #723
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 circleofpurple said:
I'm starting to get pissed with espn. They never even mention Michigan games. Didn't last week and didn't this week. It's a common occurrence. Michigan is the first college team to reach 900 wins, no mention. Rivalry game against msu, first win in 4 years, no mention. Last week or the week before denard breaks big ten qb rushing record, no mention. They show all the other big ten teams. But no Michigan. Not a single mention. sh*t pisses me off. They have no problem showing the highlights when Michigan loses, but not when they win. fu*k espn.
they had mich/air force

they hyped up mich/bama all goddamn offseason and made some people believe that it was actually gonna be a competitive game
 5 years ago '04        #724
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4310 4310
 circleofpurple said:
They haven't show Michigan hardly at all this year. The last three weeks they haven't had a single mention. Didn't even show the score on college football final or sportscenter tonight. Literally nothing. They showed Wisconsin vs Minnesota, Purdue vs Ohio, northwestern vs Nebraska, Iowa vs penn state. No Michigan. And it's the fu*king mich/msu game! What in the motherfu*k! Game goes down to the wire, Michigan wins for the first time in 4 years and nothing. But hey, they showed fu*king duke, nc state, and fu*king Cincinnati! fu*k ESPN
They mentioned you guys... They also mentioned how Michigan fans should never rush the field...
 5 years ago '06        #725
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 circleofpurple said:
I'm starting to get pissed with espn. They never even mention Michigan games. Didn't last week and didn't this week. It's a common occurrence. Michigan is the first college team to reach 900 wins, no mention. Rivalry game against msu, first win in 4 years, no mention. Last week or the week before denard breaks big ten qb rushing record, no mention. They show all the other big ten teams. But no Michigan. Not a single mention. sh*t pisses me off. They have no problem showing the highlights when Michigan loses, but not when they win. fu*k espn.
Dude stop it, I've seen plenty on Michigan. When Denard went off the other week they showed the sh*t outta it, and i think Mark & Lou had him up for a "helmet sticker" (as one of the players of the week) or some sh*t. You expect them to be getting coverage like a top 10 team? Their getting the amount of coverage they deserve (maybe even more).
 5 years ago '04        #726
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
it aint been pretty my irish still undefeated.. Big Game this upcoming week.
 5 years ago '12        #727
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Fly 2ndComing said:
On second thought West Virginia has the worst defense ever. Not just all time college football, not just all time any level of football. I'm talking worst defense ever period. These n*ggas couldn't even defend a bag of skittles if the sh*t was in their back pocket. These n*ggas cant even get into debates about sh*t on the bus/plane they suck so bad at defending. Every topic starts then immediately ends with, "yeah you right n*gga" and a pound.
 5 years ago '06        #728
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]

purdue coach was right....some missed holding calls.....against them

[pic - click to view]

all game long

[pic - click to view]

fu*k em tho

fu*k Michigan and any coverage they get
 5 years ago '04        #729
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11711 11711
 JFamis said:
They mentioned you guys... They also mentioned how Michigan fans should never rush the field...
Teams that are hardy fringe top 25 don't deserve any special accolades. That includes sparty
 5 years ago '09        #730
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 FlamboyantOne said:
fu*k all this SEC talk...........

Im got damn proud of my Penn St Nittanty Lions........we been fu*king folks up lately!
Thats what I'm saying! They should be undefeated... 5-1 for sure right now tho it wasn't for Ray Finkle. Ohio State gon be wild next weekend!
 5 years ago '04        #731
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Auburn... smh.... Chizik better be gone by next saturday

Petrino ftw
 5 years ago '06        #732
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Petrino ftw
OG what up tho homie,I know y'all boys suck a.ss this year but fu*k with your bama homies here on bx more often. Yeen gotta act like that on us now

make sure y'all break the bank on Petrino and have him a couple of blonde coed on deck and well see y'all in 2014
 5 years ago '07        #733
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 TH35 said:
A&M blows.
Strong words bro? We blow? Two top ten Ls for a grand total of 8 points... Sooo terrible
 5 years ago '04        #734
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,318 | Props total: 11352 11352
I'm still amazed at how well Florida continues to play. Turnover free and good field position on both sides of the ball every time because of special teams is fu*king lovely. I love this team. I don't remember the last time I saw a team that's so good in the second half, our coaching staff is showing the fu*k out, they're an outstanding staff and damn sure know what they're doing. The future is shining bright in G'ville right now, I love it.
 5 years ago '11        #735
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
This sh*t will cost us 10 mill to start fixing........jacobs has to go.........sh*t it was his decision to hire a 5 & fu*kin 19 coach....he simply went through all the motions.....ill never forget chizik was booed gettin off the plane......and dye has to keep his nose out of it.......and idc what anybody says.....he won that chip with tubberville's boys....thats tubby chip

I look like this every fu*kin saturday now........................lost to fu*kin Vanderbilt............fu*kIN VANDERBILT

5 years ago '06        #736
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Ant O said:
This sh*t will cost us 10 mill to start fixing........jacobs has to go.........sh*t it was his decision to hire a 5 & fu*kin 19 coach....he simply went through all the motions.....ill never forget chizik was booed gettin off the plane......and dye has to keep his nose out of it.......and idc what anybody says.....he won that chip with tubberville's boys....thats tubby chip

I look like this every fu*kin saturday now........................lost to fu*kin Vanderbilt............fu*kIN VANDERBILT

lmao he won that 'chip' with alumni money, u know damn well Tubby's "boys" aint have sh*t to do with that. If not for Cam Newton, yall would have won 7 games MAX that year.
 5 years ago '07        #737
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Petrino ftw
Ole bandwagon fairweather a.ss n*gga!!! Petrino aint sh*t......he aint NEVER beat Saban. Go ahead and get him. He aint gonna do sh*t either.
 5 years ago '12        #738
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 FeedTheBeast said:
Ole bandwagon fairweather a.ss n*gga!!! Petrino aint sh*t......he aint NEVER beat Saban. Go ahead and get him. He aint gonna do sh*t either.
He turned Arkansas around regardless.

And he would do the same for Auburn.. But I agree he's not a BCS championship caliber coach, and never will be.
 5 years ago '11        #739
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Bama Boy said:
lmao he won that 'chip' with alumni money, u know damn well Tubby's "boys" aint have sh*t to do with that. If not for Cam Newton, yall would have won 7 games MAX that year.
What i meant was those werent his recruits
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy